The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yup Tang Tang is a sweet lady that gives quite ok bj and FN to taste her.
Likes to joke around too but dropped her fr my rtm list ar.
drop bcoz ur rtm criteria is gear towards syt i presume.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah it does seem that way in my recent visit lol.. Looks like she has also lost a bit of weight? Really dig her doe-eyes and "demure/innocent" look, tho would prefer it if she were 5-10 years younger lol..
I think she already looked semi-mature 5-10 years ago. Some people's facial features are just like this.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You suay kena that.. My sessions with her so far little to no phone usage.. If next time you decide to RTM her and get the same thing then you should "politely" tell her off..
I have no issues with bella either. Her phone usage actually not that bad, been visiting her for the longest time since she moved in nxt to EK and have never felt disappointed in any way. Franco maybe can try her again? Who knows.. maybe it'll be a different experience this time.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup agreed bro, I guess it all depends on different opinions too.
She very nice lady and does ok bj to me.
I dropped her cos I think she accidentally spit out some of my semen on my groin area the last time I visited her.
That's a no no for me man.
Not to disrespect her, maybe her timing to cim was abit off that time and alas accidentally spit or threw some over. But I can't take it la although it was an accident.

Quote:
Hard to drop someone who possesses such an awesome pair of tits..

She also knows my erogenous zones when my c o c k is being devoured by her lol..

She has the skill and stamina to deliver a good BJ for at least a good 10-20 minutes, which is a huge plus for me..
Old 28-01-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think she already looked semi-mature 5-10 years ago. Some people's facial features are just like this.
Could be that case, unless we see her actual photos from the last decade..

It's just that when I see her from some angles (gave me a bit of auntie vibes), I really wished I met her when she was in her early 20s or late teens lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lol, she put up her ad again!!
https://sglonelyguys.org/chen-chen-massage/
And with a ridiculous price.
Ah the hard boobs woman.. but i dig her looks tho... just her boobs a little too hard for me
Old 28-01-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nolah bro, didn't find good syts for now except still rtm xiao xiao although she SN and have restrictions.
But hvnt seen her for awhile cos I was didn't visit any MLs for last 3 weeks or so.
I might pay her a visit soon I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
drop bcoz ur rtm criteria is gear towards syt i presume.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
I have no issues with bella either. Her phone usage actually not that bad, been visiting her for the longest time since she moved in nxt to EK and have never felt disappointed in any way. Franco maybe can try her again? Who knows.. maybe it'll be a different experience this time.
Ok I met her when she just came for a couple of weeks... hope she's changed now.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I dropped her cos I think she accidentally spit out some of my semen on my groin area the last time I visited her.
That's a no no for me man. .
Why is this a no no? Such a no no that you drop a ML for it? But it's your own spunk mah

When a girl bbbj and cim and some spunk spills usually means she is really blowing deep, hard and taking everything in, right to the back of the throat. Not many are so gungho. I find this super shiok. All spill on me also can.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her boobs are the real deal.. I'll stand by what I said before about her pairs being one of the best I've seen and fondled in recent memory.. Sedap to the max..
if TB have that boob size will be great.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Yea true but just me personal thingy la sperm kanna back to me during bj cim I tend to feel.. Urrgh.
Just me but it's ok la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Why is this a no no? Such a no no that you drop a ML for it? But it's your own spunk mah

When a girl bbbj and cim and some spunk spills usually means they are really blowing deep, hard and taking everything in, right to the back of the throat. I find this super shiok.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think all the new batch could do with more generous mammaries
Old 28-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes god is fair lol..

Ok lah at least TB not totally airport got some flesh to grope..

Old 28-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sometimes god is fair lol..

Ok lah at least TB not totally airport got some flesh to grope..
Her boobs size don’t bother me too much as I’m not much of a boob person but I do wish that her butt is a bit fleshier and perkier lol...
Old 28-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Her boobs size don’t bother me too much as I’m not much of a boob person but I do wish that her butt is a bit fleshier and perkier lol...
That one if not genetically blessed in the kar chng region must ownself train one with the proper exercises..

If you haven't met Ai Ni yet I think she would be right up your alley lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1