The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by papahgl1207 View Post
haha.. thanks Bro S,

which date of june wor.. balai or batam ?
Hmmm. . Should be 1st or 2ND weekend of June. . Balai or batam not sure yet. . . Will pm you. Cheers bro
Old 22-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
terryyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New in this thread couple of questions. I have never been to balai, how much to prepare for a 2 day 1 night fun? what I mean is including gals and hotel and ticket. and if I wanna join u guys on the June "vacation" can?
Old 22-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
papahgl1207 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Hmmm. . Should be 1st or 2ND weekend of June. . Balai or batam not sure yet. . . Will pm you. Cheers bro
okok sure, will wait for your PM
Old 23-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Haha next time if stay Aston can try McDota.. Fast food lah but convenient just dapao back to the room.. Unless kau takut boncet la haha..
How you find Aston hotel bro?
i like Aston hotel. Cost is $48 per night. A bit expensive for a place like balai but still room and bed is comfortable. Staff is very helpful
Old 23-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
i like Aston hotel. Cost is $48 per night. A bit expensive for a place like balai but still room and bed is comfortable. Staff is very helpful
48 same price as maxi. . Didn't try Aston but maxi bed also comfy, too bad staff not Bahasa cina friendly like galbion
Old 23-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I see. Heard that maxi bed is not as comfortable as Aston. Never mind will try next time. the only drawback abt Aston is the location. Maxi is more centrally located. So far didnt noticed the cemetary. I took the room facing the futsal court.
Old 23-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
I see. Heard that maxi bed is not as comfortable as Aston. Never mind will try next time. the only drawback abt Aston is the location. Maxi is more centrally located. So far didnt noticed the cemetary. I took the room facing the futsal court.
Well Aston hotel room is bigger in space but the only issue i do not like is to go n eat on the seafood issue while tht place is very ex. While night time if i want to buy some food nothing much to buy food but on maxi i could buy nasi pandang near by the palapa hotel side.

But from wht i hear is tht in TBK Maxi is the best from the locals
Old 23-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, I think that's what i love about Aston.. The peace and serenity there.. Even when Im up at 11am indo time, there's really not much human traffic outside the hotel.. Feels so peaceful.. Guess end of the day I go there not only to get my game on but also to get away from the daily hustle and bustle of SG life..
Old 23-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Well Aston hotel room is bigger in space but the only issue i do not like is to go n eat on the seafood issue while tht place is very ex. While night time if i want to buy some food nothing much to buy food but on maxi i could buy nasi pandang near by the palapa hotel side.

But from wht i hear is tht in TBK Maxi is the best from the locals

Few gals I booked said the save same too. . Plus the lounge on the top floor good for chilling out. .
Old 25-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaya View Post
Sharing some of my recent findings.

Massage Contact (9 am - 11 pm)
Sakura - 0777 328988
Sawa Deeka - 0777 327888
Sawadika - 0777 324773

Booking through hotel is 80K per hour. 60K per hour to your hotel room if you call direct. Massage at shop is 50K.

[U
Hi to all brothers and Seniors....

some friendy info needed...the aboved contacts are still active?

looking for massage with specials for a friend, staying at galbion hotel,

I not into massage so not sure in this area, any info is greatly welcomed
thanks
Old 26-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

Bros who normally go with hotel drivers to book cewek, need to confirm something with you guys. My cewek told me regardless you go with hotel driver or outside driver, the driver will still get commission.
I was just planning to utilize the drivers at Maxi to avoid the "tax" on supirs. Seasoned bros, can confirm that hotel drivers don't get commission? How to know if they get or don't get ah? Thinking about it I'd rather tip the cewek with that cash.
Old 26-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros who normally go with hotel drivers to book cewek, need to confirm something with you guys. My cewek told me regardless you go with hotel driver or outside driver, the driver will still get commission.
I was just planning to utilize the drivers at Maxi to avoid the "tax" on supirs. Seasoned bros, can confirm that hotel drivers don't get commission? How to know if they get or don't get ah? Thinking about it I'd rather tip the cewek with that cash.
hmmm...i've used both galbion and maxi drivers and the price i got was the same.....
Old 26-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
hmmm...i've used both galbion and maxi drivers and the price i got was the same.....
Hmmm for the same girl or different?

Planning to try out Maxi.. Most likely 2nd week of June. If all goes well I should be there for 6D5N.. For Maxi if you prebook the room the driver will wait for you at where you alight from the ferry? Cause I remember seeing some guys holding up names with what seemed to be like passport numbers right after you step off the ferry..
Old 28-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha, I think that's what i love about Aston.. The peace and serenity there.. Even when Im up at 11am indo time, there's really not much human traffic outside the hotel.. Feels so peaceful.. Guess end of the day I go there not only to get my game on but also to get away from the daily hustle and bustle of SG life..
Most normal people will not mind staying at the Aston....... however I stayed there many years ago when it was known as Padimas with another buddy...... this guy was a "tangkee" and claimed to be able to "see" things that normal people cannot see...... after our 1st night there he asked to change hotel the next day...... when I asked the reason why?

"Sibeh larsum...... tao kow buay sibeh larsum" ......... I did not probe further as I understood what he was trying to tell me.
Old 28-05-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm for the same girl or different?

Planning to try out Maxi.. Most likely 2nd week of June. If all goes well I should be there for 6D5N.. For Maxi if you prebook the room the driver will wait for you at where you alight from the ferry? Cause I remember seeing some guys holding up names with what seemed to be like passport numbers right after you step off the ferry..
ya same price.

maxi that day i follow the grp we took blue van 3K per person o maxi then use driver for joints and dinner.

galbion i will ask for pick up near ferry terminal, but do remember galbion driver work till 5pm so night time no driver to use unlike maxi,

but galbion driver is chinese, recept also chinese so communication is good.

btw, both maxi and galbion is just 15min walk from terminal, very near.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1