The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2010, 08:41 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hotdeal4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you want to save humans, seek out those which deserve to be saved. Whores don't need saving.
Rules set but not necessarily followed all the time. But 1 thing I have to disagree with big boss is that whores are afterall still humans regardless they willingly or unwillingly work as whores. They still have feelings. There are many cases where the ladies have been forced or conned into this trade. This, I empathise with them. But will keep these rules in mind.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oceans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A wife isn't just a sex object. A wife will soon be the mother of your children and eventually a grandmother to your grandchildren. Girls need to be judged from a much broader perspective when it comes to choosing a spouse.
well said...

I must say great thread...
Thanks for the rules of engagement, Brother Sam..
any other thoughts on the matter that should be considered as well..
Old 04-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jomentoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally respect this.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
IFuckAmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"Whores are for fucking not for loving" is such excellent advice! And speaking of fucking whores, my fav lady blogger whore Amy is offering a GangBang party with another slut. Visits WhoreAmy and Slut Kitty to see there fucking pics. If you like what you see, join the GB party and fuck them like whores!
Old 18-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cao_pi is Cool - loads of Potential

I read so much from this thread yet still don't know what to make of it.

Can I share a little story myself.
I probably spend 2-3k monthly on commercial sex, mostly fl services. I'm married twice, my first wife is a Singaporean, we did not have any children together thankfully. I mostly hate her guts as she ate up my hdb and spit the bones back at me.

I married a ex geylang Thai wl in ceremony only. (i did offered to have it in writings) Been married to her for about 5 years now. Remit 2k to her propably to take care of half her village. Visit her once every 2-3 months. I have a 3 year old girl with her. We are still very much in "love". She probably knows and tolerate my whoremongering in sg. Although I swore to her that I have changed my ways. Very obedient girl as she is staying with my sister in Bangkok helping her out in her business and taking care of the home.

Amid all my bonking in sg I still manage to fall head over heel over a Prc girl whom I met in Sichuan. Hubei girl 10 years my junior, paid for her study pass to study in Singapore. She used to be a ktv hostess. Now she is staying with me and drives me to and fro work daily.

So how? In my situation, Is my life screwed? I pretty much stopped believing in real love after my first wife and I divorce. Ask if I'm happy? I got to say there is still this void in my heart I'm trying to fill. Maybe I fuck so much because I want to forget about it.
Old 18-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao_pi View Post
So how? In my situation, Is my life screwed? I pretty much stopped believing in real love after my first wife and I divorce. Ask if I'm happy? I got to say there is still this void in my heart I'm trying to fill. Maybe I fuck so much because I want to forget about it.
An idle mind is the devil's workshop. You obviously have far too much free time on your hands.

Instead of being obsessed with the pursuit of pussy, why don't you spend your leisure hours doing charity work, improving your education and pursuing a productive and rewarding hobby.

If you carry on with your lecherous, debauched lifestyle, you'll find you won't have two pennies to rub together when you reach middle age.

If you save the $3000 per month you're now frittering away on pussy, you'll have at least $1,217,413.46 in savings in 20 years time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't hate whores any more than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.

Whoring is simply one of the many professions for which there is worldwide demand.

However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers in exchange for money obviously lacks self respect and has low self esteem.. flaws that are simply not desirable in a wife. The majority of whores lead double lives and if they're willing to hide the truth from their family while they sell their bodies, they'll have no qualms with lying through their teeth when they enter into a relationship.

Treat a whore as you would treat any other professional or tradesperson you deal with and all will be well.
Quote:
While it is true that there are many shades of grey, the fact remains that when it comes to discussions in this section, there is little doubt that 99% girls in question are whores through and through.

When it comes to choosing a mate, there myriads of reasons why women make the choice they do. Mistresses who are paid are simply whores who have been hired on leasehold basis rather than by the hour. There is little doubt as to which end of the spectrum they belong.

On the other hand, women who choose mates based on their wealth rather than an emotional attraction could be described as being "prudent".

At the end of the day, everyone needs to realise that brothels, bars, lounges, backstreets and websites such as this one are not good hunting grounds when looking for a wife. Those who want good wife material should do social and charity work and meet members of the opposite sex who do the same. Chances of meeting an honest, loyal, wholesome and loving partner are a hell of lot higher.

A wife isn't just a sex object. A wife will soon be the mother of your children and eventually a grandmother to your grandchildren. Girls need to be judged from a much broader perspective when it comes to choosing a spouse.
IN MY HONEST OPINION (WORTH ONLY 1 CENTS)
if you don't agree don't f*ck me upside down please

Pardon me. This is my first time reading this thread and i have read through over almost every post.
These 2 quotes i would like to highlight which i really agree, especially the 2nd one.
My parents told me before too. Where you found your wife is very important.
If your gf loves her parents.. most probably is she will love your parents too. It's a mirror mode.
If she isn't responsible over a pet like dog (which she purchase) usually she won't be responsible over the child too.

Ya. Protect yourself is better.
There is not much we can help, other than give money.
But don't be a hero, she could con you everything, you could end up a zero.

Samsters/Bros... remember protect yourself first before others.
Unless you damn rich... give them $100,000 and you don't feel the pinch.
Ok. Then for sure you are 100% gonna be a hero.
Old 18-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I don't hate whores any more than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.

Whoring is simply one of the many professions for which there is worldwide demand.

However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers in exchange for money obviously lacks self respect and has low self esteem.. flaws that are simply not desirable in a wife. The majority of whores lead double lives and if they're willing to hide the truth from their family while they sell their bodies, they'll have no qualms with lying through their teeth when they enter into a relationship.

Treat a whore as you would treat any other professional or tradesperson you deal with and all will be well.

Unfortunately sam this advice isn't heeded by quite a large number of forummers.

Just check out the chat room every night or day. Some of these are whores and they go in and are proud of their jobs and are boastful.

Some of them even write on their sad love stories on the forum. I'm not going to say it's fake or not but the point of the matter is from your advice the chiongsters shouldn't be interested in these type of stories cos it really isn't any of their business but yet many of them persist in giving advice or consolation.

It seems to be if the whore is a foreign gal somehow her life seems to be worth less and her problems aren't worth talking about. If she's local total 180 change. Suddenly she's no more a whore even though whoring is her job and she has quite a number of men whom would do her favors.

It's as if her nationality suddenly elavates her beyond her job scope. In one of the posts you wrote about a mistress being a whore on a lease term well she won't think that way she'll feel that she's better than some whores and the men that feed her think that way too.

I just feel that perhaps it's due to communication and nationality. Like if the whore doesn't speak your language and isn't from your country well her problems don't really exist.

If some forummer tried giving your advice in the local FL threads he'll be flamed jiak lak. It's like if the FL is local and she whores you cannot call her a whore.
Old 25-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

moonvisage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sammyboyfor is quite correct.The perfect example,is Thailand's Whores,Females aswell as Ladyboys.The UK newspapers and Forums are full of people who have been sharing whores with thousands of other men,then suddenly conclude they are in love with them.This sudden Love Realization,results in thousands of men getting engaged or marrying the whores.When the holiday has ended for the tourist male who has got engaged,the whore promises to remain faithful,and only Text their fiance.Unfortunately,other members of the forums are quite happy to post the latest pictures of themselves fucking the engaged man's fiance,for all the world to see.
Those sort of scenarios make the engaged man extremely angry and abusive towards the whore,and sometimes violent towards them the next time they meet.If they had simply followed Sammyboyfor's guidelines,then they would not have been in the ludicrous state of mind they are now in.
I know a whore from the philippines who is married to a retired government lawyer from europe.She secretly tells me,aswell as loads of other men on a site,in private messages,that she wants them to visit her for sex.She tells everyone she wants to go back to being a bar girl,where she indulges in Scat,Vomit and other extreme sex situations.She simply says,She Loves that Whore Bar Girl lifestyle,and so do all the other girls.They leave their husbands,take a massive amount of money,and open extreme sex bars,so they can continue living the life they want.
I personally,would not like to get engaged to,or marry,a whore who thrives on indulging in extreme sex,like Scat,Vomit and even Animals,when we first meet,as it is inevitable she will hark back to her days of extreme sex,and wish to continue participating in it again.Most adverts,and discussions with whores i have seen and had,all revolve around the fact that every single whore,even the high class British,American and European ones,WILL commit acts of extreme sex for the correct amount of money.If money becomes scarce in a marriage,where the married couple cannot afford to keep living in their house,you can guarantee that the Ex Whore,will say she has got a job in a supermarket to her husband,but has secretly started whoring for cash again.
A Leopard never changes it's spots,especially when it needs food!
I personally would not like a wife of mine to kiss me goodnight,20 minutes after her mouth has been secretly feeding on the Blood,sperm,Shit and Vomit of another man!

Take Sammyboyfor's advice: Fuck 'em and Fling 'em!
Old 26-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvisage View Post
Sammyboyfor is quite correct.The perfect example,is Thailand's Whores,Females aswell as Ladyboys.The UK newspapers and Forums are full of people who have been sharing whores with thousands of other men,then suddenly conclude they are in love with them.

Hi bro could you explain to me why so many men all over the world love these sort of women?

I think i read it from stickman site. An ang moh man is unlikely to fall head over heels with an ang moh woman from another ang moh country but he'll act differently with a bar girl from thailand.

What's the url for this uk forum btw?

I just hate reading about western guys exploiting these thai women but maybe they allow it to happen. Actually maybe it's the guys being exploited.

Let me tell you all the advice in the world will never work. Right now there's some sucker out there getting cheated by some whore. The best thing is all those that got cheated can console themselves by saying hey at least i didn't lose that much money etc.

This is slightly out of topic but if there's quite a percentage of women in these countries like thailand, philippines, vietname working in these bars therefore

1 There's tons of men in these countries with no female companions?

2 It's accepted in these countries for women to work like this selling their flesh for money it's not shameful?

Asking this from a sinkie living in a well.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

otoysurotoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ooo ok : i was newbie in here, thx for info
Old 13-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Whores are valuable service providers and prostitution is the most honest interaction between a man and a woman. There is no commitment, no drama, and there is minimal threat of running away and abandoning your wife/gf for the woman you're paying for. Yet as a whoremonger is a little uncomfortable because it simplifies us to automatic beings and that's just not comfortable for us to contemplate. We go through a lot of hocus pocus to view the man/woman thing as being other than a simple exchange of goods and services. Also won't pressure you to leave your significant other, nor will she threaten to spill the beans about your affair. Also, in the long run, it may even end up being cheaper.

The rules are useful to stop the hocus pocus if you do not intend to RTF or take her as a long term service provider.

However if you do, test and look out for whores who do it for pleasure rather than money. If she protest against being treated like sex objects in a long term , you have the right to protest against being treated like a monetary object. In general, they are not out to hurt you or make you fall in love with them. They want you to have a good time, and they want to get paid. It is a business transaction to them. They provide good service in hopes that you'll come back for more.

It's a much better deal, I think, then going out with an apparent "good girl," and later finding out that she's had love bites run on her, or got screwed by someone in the ass while you were away on vacation, or some shit like that.
That's why i love whores i favored, but never fall in love with them. Wives with your easy payment terms mean you keep on paying but you don't get any sex after a while. Considering the amount of money some can spend on maintaining or courting a girl to get in her panties. Success not guaranteed, now this on the other hand would this be a bad investment?
Old 15-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
If she protest against being treated like sex objects in a long term , you have the right to protest against being treated like a monetary object.
Bro, when I read the above it struck a raw nerve not because of me personally but rather my childhood friend of 13 years kena mesmerized by this PRC chick (masseuse). Nothing wrong at all morally except that there were a few telling signs that we saw that were pointing towards a manipulative business transaction:

1. He was the one guy that came out with us to play the least, have had only 3 short relationships, so based on our pure assumptions alone and instinct, we kinda think that because of the lack of experience, the attention and "love" given by this chick is what he's been missing all his life and he loves it. Not for long though.

2. The chick demanded him to disown his parents because they were apprehensive of her. From what I know, they didn't even force him to break up with her or what, just advised him to be careful money-wise. He has sinced moved out and parts more than 1/2 of his savings and income to her. We still talk to his parents but kept mum about the money part.

3. The chick shames him in public and takes away his ego, barriered us from contacting him, but occasionally we managed to catch him for meals. But whenever we try to ask him how's his "relationship" he'll talk about other stuff... For fear of him avoiding us totally due to unwanted pressure (we think it's highly possible seeing he led himself down this path we figured he does at some point know what he's done), we also go easy on him... Later he feels there's too much pressure he cut off contact will be worse right... Sigh anybody got any idea can let me know. I will be open to suggestions. Cos he's a dear friend.

I guess the point of all this is... Based on what the TS has mentioned, some people just can't draw the line between a transaction and a real relationship. I'm definitely not speaking in reference to anybody... But for my friend's case, giving up the parents who raised him and his 2 sisters painstakingly for a woman who may or may not see out the best years of his life, is really bumming all of his close friends hard...

Between playing and commiting really must draw a line. Keeping emotion in check I guess is what I'm saying. Sorry for the long post. Just wanna kudos to TS. Who knows there may be someone like my friend reading this may "save" him in the nick of time. Not to por lampa or what to anybody so don't up points or what. Not here for points anyway. Thanks guys. If anybody got similar situations and have solutions please advise too. Will be grateful.
Old 15-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigigagago View Post
Bro, when I read the above it struck a raw nerve not because of me personally but rather my childhood friend of 13 years kena mesmerized by this PRC chick (masseuse). Nothing wrong at all morally except that there were a few telling signs that we saw that were pointing towards a manipulative business transaction:
So if he is mesmerized by this chick, she probably may have slacken down since he is the aggressor, pursuing her. Why not you ask him turn the tables around on her and wake her up by seemingly been interested with someone esle ? Don't make it so obvious, let her imagine and sense it. For eg.. remain aloof or uninterested when she want to see him, a surprised cancelling of date etc, be bored when he see her.

If you want her to pursue, you need to step back, draw her in and make her anxious. What does she need ? Money/happiness/pleasure ? if your friend is providing her with her this materalistic things, you need to stop immediately and make use of what she needs/desire to create a wound in her heart. Too much pleasure is anti-seductive, and pain is necessary to make her weak and dependent. People want what we cant have and people learn to love only through rejection.

Your friend, need to detach emotionally from her. And if he continues to be a pushover, very fast there is no attraction nor respect. If a woman cant respect a man... the game is over.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Too much pleasure is anti-seductive, and pain is necessary to make her weak and dependent. People want what we cant have and people learn to love only through rejection.

Your friend, need to detach emotionally from her. And if he continues to be a pushover, very fast there is no attraction nor respect. If a woman cant respect a man... the game is over.
Wise words bro! I just hope the next time we meet him we can psycho him to win him back the upperhand, gaining him a foothold in this pseudo relationship. Not only he won't have to face "pressure" from people who cares, I actually think he might enjoy the idea!

Don Juan indeed...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1