The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol...is too many people talking rubbish recently.

Already very hard to book MLs. Chio one people bump like mad until all yaya.

New MLs all scare like shit. Then we have MLs always Mia not replying SMS at all.

Those massage joints we have prostate massage shit going on chopping carrots.

Just like the usual old saying, we always have samsters who want cheap want big want pretty and want fresh...

Might as well best is charge only $100 net and samsters can meet a fairy?
The next 1 to 2 mths will be lagi "dry" lor, the girls go back home CNY, only a handful stay behind, new bloods tend to come after CNY, MLs that remains here this festive period can cherry-pick customers even more.. See who gives bigger ang bao, lim chee guan bah kwah, maybe even hamper and book them reunion dinner.. Lol

This period get used to self service pcc better lah, save up the $$ then unleash on the hungry MLs that arrive after CNY
Old 06-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The next 1 to 2 mths will be lagi "dry" lor, the girls go back home CNY, only a handful stay behind, new bloods tend to come after CNY, MLs that remains here this festive period can cherry-pick customers even more.. See who gives bigger ang bao, lim chee guan bah kwah, maybe even hamper and book them reunion dinner.. Lol

This period get used to self service pcc better lah, save up the $$ then unleash on the hungry MLs that arrive after CNY
Don't worry. Still have white card holders left over. LOL

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 06-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Lol...is too many people talking rubbish recently.

Already very hard to book MLs. Chio one people bump like mad until all yaya.

New MLs all scare like shit. Then we have MLs always Mia not replying SMS at all.

Those massage joints we have prostate massage shit going on chopping carrots.

Just like the usual old saying, we always have samsters who want cheap want big want pretty and want fresh...

Might as well best is charge only $100 net and samsters can meet a fairy?
I also think ppl talking nonsense. While there are only a handful of gals which some bros shared FR on this forum. There are actually plenty of girls on SLG, some which are good but bros just keep quiet to prevent overbooking.

Tip for all newbies:
1. Looks discount abit from pics n videos
2. Boobs always downsize abit from stats
3. Go explore abit on some new girls,maybe u will find a gem

Just manage your expectations abit and you still can have a great time.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
I also think ppl talking nonsense. While there are only a handful of gals which some bros shared FR on this forum. There are actually plenty of girls on SLG, some which are good but bros just keep quiet to prevent overbooking.

Tip for all newbies:

Agree with you
Old 06-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

managed to rtm a ML that doesn't know how to hj *faint
she shifted to a new location , not a ML
hot zone. very central but not that much human traffic

enjoyed my session with her, trash talking , chatting , kissing, sucking the big boobs and downsouth roaming (on the outside)

shower alone because the shower room is way to small to cramp 2 person inside but will request next time , cramp more intimacy lol

guided her a bit told her what can set me off , while nippling on her ear , came onto the tummy. first time came on body very shiok haha
Old 06-12-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post

enjoyed my session with her, trash talking , chatting , kissing, sucking the big boobs and downsouth roaming (on the outside)

shower alone because the shower room is way to small to cramp 2 person inside but will request next time , cramp moreintimacy lol

guided her a bit told her what can
set me off , while nippling on her ear , came onto the tummy. first time came on body very shiok haha
Bro, are you going to share with us the contact?
Old 06-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

shower alone because the shower room is way to small to cramp 2 person inside but will request next time , cramp more intimacy lol

guided her a bit told her what can set me off , while nippling on her ear , came onto the tummy. first time came on body very shiok haha
Lol but u RTM her when she don't know how to HJ..

New girl can learn new tricks! Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

I am her training tool lol
Old 06-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am her training tool lol
Lai share with me

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Tip for all newbies:

Bad one sure sure will be discussed here but good one maybe not.. so jz use minus method...
Old 06-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
When there are a lot of choices, people will say don't know who to try as too many choices.

When now lesser choices in market after so many raidings, now people say don't know which one to go to as very limited choices.

Why guys behave ma chiam like girls? Damm gu niang.

It's just a massage session. Not a girl for life.

Just like u always have that friend when u go ktv, confirm choose whole batches of girls in that joint and can't find a girl to sit with him...
It's like going food court with 5 stalls, all expensive, dunno which one most worthy, dunno how to choose, compared to,

Going hawker centre with 50 stalls, all comparably cheaper, still dunno which one most worthy, still dunno how to choose.

Singaporeans la bro, we are a picky kind.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Bro, are you going to share with us the contact?
just a unqiue encounter for me . lol wrote it down becos maybe 5 years later read back can get a silly good laugh.

no names becos although enjoyed it in a silly way , not recommended for the price paid

Last edited by uglydoll00; 06-12-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: to be more clear
Old 06-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commandoed a new ML today. Results as follows
Massage :10/10. Her massage techniques is very special. Traditional yet sensual at times. I enjoyed her massage very much
Looks : 80% close to pictures except add a few years. for her age. Chio Milf with a nice quarter back Japanese tattoo
Sensual : BBBJ was slow and nice. Did not try the CIM but instead her handjob was stimulating enough to make me cum.
RTM : will be engaging her services very soon again.
https://sglonelyguys.info/xin-er-massage/
Old 06-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I saw her in person once last month, bump into her exiting the condo when I was going in for my booking with ano ML, it's the funny "oh I know who you are" feeling upon making eye contact with her

But i agree that she exudes some classy feel and looks very well maintained for her age (judging from appearance and pic looks mlif)
She is indeed a mlif. Not young and in terms of look probably okay but nothing to shout!
Old 06-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's just a massage session. Not a girl for life.

Just like u always have that friend when u go ktv, confirm choose whole batches of girls in that joint and can't find a girl to sit with him...
hahaha.. this one so funny!! always got bro choose n choose n choose... indecisive.. just grab the ger that smile back then start playing liao..

like last time young i go geylang... the OKTs will shout.. oei!! 少年 eh. 选老婆啊

precisely... just a massage session. 60mins at most.. don't need to think whole day whole week... read and read and read MRs to decide.

choose one that match ur likings.. pick up the phone..and SMS.
then wait for reply..
no reply just choose another one..

simple as ABC.. no stress.. happy chionging!!

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1