The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-03-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GIjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RAIN SS

FR- 1st time writing FR

Look- 8. 0 Sharp feature, look OK
body- 7.5 skin Fair, nice ass for doggie. Boobs abit hard
Fj-7.5 cannot finished 2nd shot.

Maybe too early.booking. So take some time to make up. But I told her its OK.
Overall OK.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3652 / Power: 18
Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Wah now got siamcruise some more ⛴️⛵
lovemaking out at sea? ��

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post18500733

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post18500659
Same girl

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722467

But different price The other girl also cheaper in Thai Candy
Old 25-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Haha, bro not to mention kana shaved by bros. TBH I don't mind the brushy pussies.

For me, Rock hard tits are the party pooper.
Also our ica v strict.. many girls dont want to come.. spoke to one girl.. she say she kenna detained for 3 hrs before letting her go..

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 25-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Wah now got siamcruise some more ⛴️⛵
lovemaking out at sea? ��

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post18500659
those are thaicandy stocks la. likely stable change name.

had the Baby last week when under Thaicandy - Hermes.
Not a good experience.
The towels seem to recycled, see liao a bit sian.
No French or No Kiss.
time watcher. Busy on the mobile.
Bonk wise imo its half a dead fish.
Her knockers are rock hard.
GFE 0

RTF Never. Its a waste of money experience for me. Hope you guys got better mileage.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
j2121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Tangmo on Rollypolly 25/3 11am.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722668

Face: 9/10 (Looks 90% like the photo)
Body: 9/10 (Tall slim athletic body with meaty ass)
Boobs: 8/10 (Smaller B size with dark brown nibbles that was fine for me as she looked really elegant while standing with panties on)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good suction with tongue)
Pussy: 10/10 (Trimmed and tight}
FJ: 10/10 (Accommodating, sensitive and moans naturally)
GFE: 10/10 (Speak good English and smiling a lot)
Painting/Fingering: (Allowed and getting wet easily)

She have just arrived and according her it's her first visit in Singapore. She is quite shy but after talking for a while she relaxed.

The shower was SOP while she was smiling a lot. In bed she gave me cat bath and then long nice BBBJ. Requested for 69 that she complied for nice 10 minutes. Then she BBBJ bit more before starting ride me in cowgirl. She was really hot and looked beautiful when riding on me so didn't dare to change position until I shot my load.

I didn't have power for second round after weekend (old man) so we just rested, cuddled and talked the rest of the time.

She is really nice girl so take good care of this gem!
Old 25-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Also our ica v strict.. many girls dont want to come.. spoke to one girl.. she say she kenna detained for 3 hrs before letting her go..
Yup bro, girls from vietnam and thailand are being strictly checked. Well likely the ICA doing BG check with Thai customs. 3Hrs considered fast le. some kana detain for 6hrs+.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seaviewA3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone know where can i find Vietnam FLs?
Old 25-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
zkknights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rain - SS
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721902
OKT - 10/10 👍🏼
Looks - 9/10 almost exactly like pics and very fair
BBBJ - 7/10 main work on shaft only
FJ - 9/10 responsive and very open to multiple positions.
French - more pecks than tongue so no comment
Overall it’s a great bonk and if time permits, I’ll be back.
Old 25-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
Venom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nadia total cmi, play phone all the way ,speechless
Old 25-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
G4R888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom88 View Post
Nadia and Pandora maybe now superstar diva attitude after all the good reviews from Bros here. Both are pretty yes, but not as pretty as their photos in my opinion. Pandora body wise also not worth the price to me. Nipple bigger than Oreo cookie..
Old 25-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pandora did the same when she was with me, kept looking at her phone.
Old 25-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4R888 View Post
Nadia and Pandora maybe now superstar diva attitude after all the good reviews from Bros here. Both are pretty yes, but not as pretty as their photos in my opinion. Pandora body wise also not worth the price to me. Nipple bigger than Oreo cookie..
Wasted, was gonna try Pandora for her orea cookies nipples.
Old 25-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Meena VIP888.
Had her over the weekend
1st time visiting this stable and the experience was pleasantly positive. All pics used n firing ground fully equipped with the necessities.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722284

Now for this pretty Meena...i didnt opt for AJ not exactly a shithole lover lol.

Looks: 8/10 san the usual ps thingy but it is her alright so no switch n bait. Looks a bit like that Bibi from the old Bkkgems or Silk Stocking. Wont reject cos she has plesant features n a winning smile�� according to her mid 20s though can pass off as a SYT.

Body: 8/10. Stats up to mark. Nothing to complain about cos this is the kind of body i love to use for sex. Got shape got shape got above average smoothness. Anyway just lick her everywhere she was also fine. Good attitude!

Boobs: 8.5/10. 36 or 34 who really cares as long i was allowed to suck n lick all I want. Btw she is pretty sensitive once i sucked them right and stroked her clits for extra simulation.l��

Frenching: 8.5/10. Aggressive, period. Wonder who is her trainer lol...damn song!!

Pussy: 8/10. Tight for me. Wonder why anyone would choose her anus instead of her nice smelling pussy. Hair growing back but shaving her bald is not my thing...so next better player la. She allowed me to lightly finger her though my tongue was doing most of the artwork.��

BBBJ: 9/10. Actually the bbbj started off in the toilet albeit a short one...i wanted to lay in the comfort of the bed lol...Stated commando and provided a rather aggressive bbbj with plenty of saliva n slurping and the occasional devouring of my ding dong balls. I am shaved myself down south so i was sure she enjoyed it since she didnt smell pubic hair lol. I stopped her before i fell into the cliff of no return and prep her for a good fuck instead by giving another round of tongue lashing to ensure her pussy remains nicely moist. No KY used for FJ!

FJ: 9/10. Her best skill set. Meena can fuck, get fucked, can ride, can swivel her hips to dominate my cock like a manual clutch. She was aggressive lol. Yup i am using this word a lot and i am not exactly a shrinking violet myself. Anyway she rode me flat out for the 1st shot whlist moaning away in her own temp...made me plummet the living daylights out of both of us in missionary for the 2nd shot. Went legit balls deep to piak piak piak with her inner thighs and blasted all into the CD. My legs were left wobbling��.
Didnt manage to withdraw in time for CIM but i am certain she provides that service.

Comm / GFE: 8/10. Not much of issue she is pleasant and quite chatty. I guess it comes with chemistry.

Highly recommended for bros into commando actions with a pretty gal. Price is not outrageous and service wise Meena is RTF material for sure. Surprisingly not many FRs for her lol...oh well....MEN!
OKT was responsive n honest. No switch n bait which is important.

Happy bonking na

Last edited by KOC88; 25-03-2019 at 04:37 PM. Reason: typo
Old 25-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From which stable?

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 25-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kelly from Bangkok-Gems

Introduction : Tried Kelly because her those thai look somehow suit me and also her body in the photo also looks quite suit me. So decided to give her a try.

Looks :
Kelly in live, looks around 85% to 90% compare to photos. Consider still pretty for a thai IMO. She also have a sweet smile. Throughout the session she is smiling and joking with me too. She wear the same red lingerie to greet me at the door with black bra and panties on.

Body :
Her body is consider slim and fit. She have a small ass. Skin tone is thai tanned color but not the very tanned kind. Body have a light sweet scent. Her skin are smooth and no tattoo if remember correctly. Her pussy is 90% trimmed too.

Boobs :
Enhanced. I think is C or C+. She told me her silicon is 400cc inside. Consider semi soft to me. Her nipple are pointy. If remember correctly, she told me is around 1 year seasoned. Overall still enjoy sucking and fondling her boobs.

GFE :
I would say she score well in this for me. The way how she approach to cuddle with me which I simply love it as it is not the usual cuddling done like most FL. Her English is consider good as she can speak quite well IMO. She also service me well by giving me some massage during shower and also offered me coke to drink. During the session I keep get impromptu kisses from her where she kiss my forehead, face, hand, arm or etc. She also keep call me baby.. lol

Frenching :
She is more of a kisser and smooching type. Need a little initiation. But feels quite good because when she kiss and smooch, she will look at me with a smile on her face.

Painting + Fingering :
Allow painting and fingering. She seem like she enjoy being paint and finger. At first her pussy was damp then when I started to paint and finger her using one finger and her pussy got slightly more wet thus making me can finger her using two fingers later.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ I think still ok as I think there is still room for improvement. Overall still not bad as she put in effort to BBBJ my 2IC.

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. Think the best for me is Doggy and Missionary positions. For Doggy position, she will position herself in a way making me quite comfortable to bonk her from behind. As for Missionary position, she will lift up her leg in V-shape and let me bonk onto her. On my 2nd shot, she ask if I want to cum on her boobs and I ok than later she let me cum on her boobs(CIB).

In my point of view :
Kelly is more of a girlfriend type to me. I like the way she talk and the way she cuddle with me. She is also quite nice and friendly too.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1