The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Olivia from SA

Location - Condo in the central eastern

Looks - 80% similarity to the above pic. Young mother.

Body - slim build. smooth and inkless skin. visible birth scar

Boobs - natural and soft. slight sag with nipples pointing sideways

Pussy - small bush. odorless painting and fingering ok

Kiss - DFK

Catbath/BBBJ/AR - skillful and some DT. gave a short bj while in the showers. Use her tongue to lick all over the dick and shaft. occasional eye contact. Provided deep AR too with her tongue piercing into my shithole

FJ - accommodated to all my required positions with very very loud moans. thing i like is the way she smiles and looked at me while she is riding me as if trying to tell that she is enjoying it.

GFE - this girl gives off a very ting tong and carefree vibe. the moment she opens the door she welcomed me with a huge smile, led me to the room and helped undress me and place my clothes nicely. Offered massage during intervals and also a cup of drink. english not that good maybe primary 1 level.

Overall - Felt very comfortable with this lady throughout the 90mins cos of her cheerful character. she work the same line back home hence explain her level of service. if u are not able to get a slot with the other 2 popular ladies like me, Olivia is probably the next best choice.

Last edited by siamkia49; 13-08-2019 at 12:08 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

FR on Pond of Love Affairs 88
Hotel at Central

Face... 7 ( discount 25% Thai Tan)
Body... a bit chubby
Breast... small maybe B
First time in Spore, maybe first time doing FL so not so experienced.So GFE like 1/10.
BBBJ.. nothing to shout about
Frenching... got meh?? Kiss also don’t have
COF... didn’t want to ask, if don’t have kissing, doubt so will have COF
Painting... my forte , but didn’t try on her, funny smell down below.
RTF..... lots of other fishes. In between, she finds solace in her handphone
OKT... plse amend the Dos and don’t
Just my 2 cents worth
Just an honest FR, I seldom post FR one unless very good or.....
You’ve been warned
Old 13-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unchained Melody.

Who is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Look see.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

Tried 2 girls last Saturday, this is my review.

Faye from SGDolly (1 shot)

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (Almost perfect body, slim, cute and womanly)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B+)
French: 7/10 (More of tongue sticking out for u to suck but after awhile became DFK)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Overall: 8/10

Javen from SGDolly (1 Shot)

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (Slight tummy)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C Enhanced)
French: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Old 13-08-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Tried 2 girls last Saturday, this is my review.

Faye from SGDolly (1 shot)

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (Almost perfect body, slim, cute and womanly)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B+)
French: 7/10 (More of tongue sticking out for u to suck but after awhile became DFK)
BBBJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

Javen from SGDolly (1 Shot)

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (Slight tummy)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C Enhanced)
French: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10
I was about to try faye (Sg dolly)
Old 13-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CertMyhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Minzy
From Firltygirls stable.

Minzy is quite tall, a little tanned, enhanced boobs that is considerably soft. Pussy shaved, nice ass for banging. She used to have AJ but now she doesn't do.

She told me she have no issues with my size cause she had is quite experienced I guess.
Blowjob is is those slutty ones with a high amount of eye contact.

Fucking her is natural as she is doesn't shy out much. The amount of effort you put in to turn her on she probably return you double time.
Pussy is good for painting with good amount of juice and sound responds from her when you do so.

She is especially good at doggy cause I think she likes that position most.
Nevertheless, she is a really horny girl who enjoys the sex. Finished the first round the standard way and round 2 on back ending doggy style.

She does French I guess. I French her a little for the sake of this FR. Cauae frenching is usually not a big issue for me. Not really into frenching with an FL.
She can French my dick for as long as she wants I have no objection. Lol.

GFE not super good. More like a fuck buddy meet up weekly for the needs.
Overall thumbs up for the Okt the arrangement. Location is not the best. But at least clean towels are provided.
First time experience with this stable is great after all. Price pretty reasonable too.
Not too ex to feel over killed.
Not too cheap to scare.

But well. Everyone have different standard of chio or Good service.
To me, the other girl Nest looks not bad too. Like Chinese looking? I thought want to try my luck see can spot her of she free. But minzy say nest got cust.
Old 13-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Late FR for MIW from T003
Had a session with her on Thursday night.

Looks: 9/10(Pretty looking IMO)
Boobs: 9/10 nice C cup I think, quite a handful for me
Body: 8/10 nice slim body with a bit baby fats on tummy.
FJ: 9/10 Shaved. Quite tight and wet. Accommodating without complain as I took a bit of time before my shot.

Overall: nice pretty gal with good service.

RtF: Maybe, wanted to try others. 🙊 suddenly so many nice fishes this mth. Maybe pocket gonna broke..🤣
Also thanks to the OkT..nice friendly guy chat a lot with..😊
Old 13-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Cubes from PrivateClub69,

Looks wise, Cubes seem like those unphotogenic type,as I found her better looking in person! Pretty fair, cute and big eyes.

Body wise, she's rather small framed but I just love petite size,so can try helicopter lol So for bros who are looking for petite size type,this is a catch! A gal next door type of feel,very accommodating and a bit shy!

BBBJ: She is hardworking,willing to put effort to take care of balls and took full shaft with proper suction and slurpy sound.

FJ: Willing to accommodate my styles,with no rushing,GFE feel!

GFE: Smiley, cute and polite. Quite shy but caring. Has limited English but still able to understand what i want. Not a time watcher,feel relax!

Overall: I could say ,it's like riding your gal next door fair skinned,curvy body who is pretty shy. Treat her nicely bro,you will get rewarded for sure!. Enjoy!!!

New stable,but very friendly operator! 2 thumbs up!
Old 13-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
limcj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Working yesterday, cannot tahan, so decided to try Kat from Silk Stockings. Thx bro Silk!

Location: discreet, but shop owner around the area appears to suspect something going on, kept looking. Take care all bros.

Looks: 7/10 (a little heavy with the makeup)

Body: 7/10 (about same as ad)

Boobs: 8/10 (good size. The sight of them hanging during bbbj...nice)

Catbath: 8/10 (she lingered over the nips, took time over both of them.She also licks around ur jewels, so the feeling is shiok)

Bbbj: 8/10 (the tongue twirl during up down sends shivers down your spine. )

Fj: 6 to 7/10 (she looks tired right from the start, so i didnt try too many moves. First shot she rode me til i fire. I tried for second shot, but i think i could see she cannot tahan a long session of being pumped so i didnt finish my 2nd. She looks really tired.)

Gfe: 7/10 (not playful or slutty. Calm and good chatter. Maybe cos she tired too.)

Rtf: sadly, no. I dont mind the other gers at the same location though. Caught a glimpse of them. Wow
Old 13-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
limcj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, double post
Old 13-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried chivasangel today. Walk in classic bait and switch open door come one mini hippo look around 30. Lead me into the room ask me to shower by myself and handed me a wet towel with long hair on it cb really no standard one
Old 13-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4/5 Gwen Silk Stocking

Ang pai is indeed ang pai. From head to toe, she has that aura or is it just me alone feeling this way?

Looks: 9/10 With her big eyes coupled with tinted contact lenses, pouting lips, I can feel electric tingling inside myself upon seeing her live.

Body: 9/10 One of the best shaped body I seen. Really silky smooth.

Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced soft and her nipples are so good to lick. They even bloody hell smells good.

Frenching: 8/10 Just to french this kind of chio bu auto gives her hi ratings liao. I love DFK, Gwen is good but perhaps not top tier yet. I am finding fault la but I think most bros will enjoy frenching her.

BBBJ: 9/10 Deep slow sucking throughout, she licked my balls whilst looking at me, steamed! Have to withstand and think of other stuff to prevent a CIM.

FJ: 10/10 She is ang pai and still she is really accomodating. her pussy is tight and wet and she knows well how to fuck. Grind and ride as deep as she can and her electrifying moans really stroked up the atmosphere. Sad to say, I didnt last past the 10 minutes mark also for both shots. She has that cfm look, always ready to french, big boobs, hot body waa how to fuck her for long? Gwen is easily top 3 bonks for me.

GFE: 10/10 She knows how to kc and make me sayang her more and more. Her assets are winners liao. She is a keeper anytime.

RTF: Yes yes but maybe try out her friend, Jamie also. Gwen showed me some of Jamie's photos, sibei hot and pretty looking lol.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

New TRL girls looks mighty fine too bad they don't have 1 shot sessions or I just might book all 3 one after another
Old 13-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flakylotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kat from Silk Stockings 1/5

Okt - fast and responsive.

Location - Central and discreet. Not near any MRT best to take grab.

Looks -7/10 milf look with heavy make up
Shower: very SOP. No foreplay
Bbbj - 9/10 for bros who love the slurpy action, she's the one. Good suction and talented use of the tongue to swirl around the dick. Good amount of saliva for that sloppy dt.
AR - 9/10 for AR lovers she won't disappoint. Will really get into the action and tongue fuck your asshole.
Fj - 6/10 very commercial and not much passion. Feels very rushed. At least she is accomodating to different positions
CIM - N/A. This was where I got disappointed. After being done with 2nd fj, I told her I wanted to CIM, but request was ignored and she continued to handjob whilst the condom was still on.

GFE - 4/10 this is one of her weakest trait. Despite her excellent Bbbj and AR skills, the whole session felt rushed and I got the feeling I wasn't welcome by her. I took initiative to speak Thai but didn't get good response. Whole session very few words.

Rtf - not for Kat but definitely willing to try other girls in this stable.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Baem from RP looks really good, but picture looks filtered.

Anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1