The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-12-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any fr on Venus girls? 😂
Old 20-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iwmiwm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicynoodle View Post
Message from Bro Silk Katie is back
So managed to get a slot this evening

Looks: 9/10 Think she look even prettier this time
Boobs: 8/10 B cup Natural and same I personally it really suit her body frame damn well plus her nice nips
Shower: 9/10 Sop. Once again teasing my dickie and with auto roaming it got harden in no time
Bbbj: 9/10 Improved and Super good, i like her style of blowing me. Blow and look at me while doing it. Good suction with occasional deepthroat
FR: 9/10 same Tight pussy wet and moans even better
Massage: 10/10 Skill have improved !!!
GFE: 10/10 As usual Great English and able to talk everything under th4 sun
RTF: Yes and will not miss it again

Thanks bro silk for the prompt response
Can share bro silk contact with me?
Old 20-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Sonia - Seductions

Looks: 8/10 GND looks but that is deceiving. She is quite the passionate lover in bed.
Body: 9/10 Slim sleek body. Loves her minimum fats bod and its smooth texture.
Boobs: 8/10 As advertised a 34, on the smaller side. Lovely nipples to suck on to turn her really on.
Pussy: 9/10 Shaved, tight and tasty sticky juices. Her vagina is those small small type, big dick like mine needs quite a bit of KY for easier insertion.
Frenching: 9/10 She is a lover type of frencher, never shy, always willing and smiley.
BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and sensual, love her eye contact, as if asking me without uttering a word, are you happy kind of feel.
FJ: 10/10 I requested her to put on her thongs and fucked her in multi positions pulling her thongs aside, that feeling is maximum shiok. Teased her non stop rubbing her thongs against her clits to get her more turn on. She is game for all which I liked so I get to play out some JAV fantasy.
GFE: 9/10 English is only so so but her GFE feel is not. Super attentive to details and her megawatt smile is suay makmak.
Sonia is a sure RTF material. 2 weeks stay only she told me, just here to make some dough to clear debts back home, she was rejected Korean immigration last month so had to detour here to make $$. Be nice to her, she will likely repay you 10 fold.
Old 20-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Vodka from Silk Stockings.
My tried and trusted Bro Silk recommended me this chick yesterday and confidently told me she is a legit ang pai.
Since he was so confident, I decided to go try her out myself.
Ang pai in town? Go pay homage lor.

Looks: 10/10 God damn pretty, she wont look out of place in a beauty pageant. The stock now in Dome 1 really more like Vodka. See liao, cock no need stimulation, auto can stand up and salute her.

Body: 8/10 Not in mint condition as I would have like, she is not super slim, meat the right places and wholly acceptable.

Boobs: 8.5/10 A decent handful to grab and squeeze.

Pussy: 9/10 One word, DELICIOUS.

BBBJ: 11/10 Insanity here, she did it with total perfection. How I wish every morning when I wake up, Vodka is there to suck my cock.

FJ: 11/10 Insanity again, great bed skills all round. She is a total beast in the sack. Top 3 bonks in my life. Needless to say she finished me easily even though I only had a romp with a FWB a day before.

GFE: 11/10 With a face like that, a little dose of her powderful sai nai, I was smitten like a virgin boy lol.

Vodka is ANG PAI, period!
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 20-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
magicmala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Priscilla from Emmanuelle

Looks: 8/10 Looks just like pictures. Pleasant looking GND type.
Body: 10/10 PERFECT!!! Slim girl with no fats and big boobs! good height about 160+.
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced D cups that are quite soft and seasoned. Very perky and suckable.
Painting: Allowed and she enjoys it very much.
BBBJ: 11/10 Amazing. Started out in the shower with sexy rubba rubba and then BBBJ with warm water. Almost cim then and there.
FJ: 10/10 Her body is made for fucking. Tried a couple of standard positions, great moans from her. She is definitely not shy and out to please. Maybe my painting got her high already hahaha.
GFE: 8/10 Cuddle in between sesh, will try to make conversation but downside is her english not great.

RTF: YES. Definitely worth the 140.
Old 20-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

STABLE: Basil
GIRL: Elva

Looks: 10% discount with thai than but pretty looks with CFM face. With great body and smile.

Body: Good body and smells great with perfume smell.Can tell this girl takes good care of herself

Boobs: Real original solid B cups that are great to be hold and sensitive for sucking and licking.

BBBJ: Good suction and she licks your entire dicks too

Shower: She started the session with cleaning my dick and continue with BBBJ over the shower. SUPER SHIOK.

French: She's a sensual kisser. And I like the way how she kissed me as well. Can see she is well trained

Painting: her pussy was clean shaven and no smell. So excited and couldnt wait to go down on that mouth watering delight.
Punished her with both finger and licking which I can see she is really enjoying it.

FJ: Her pussy is very tight and not easy to push my big cock inside. We ended up use some KY to smoother the process and plunge my dick deep into her pussy. She's just so tight and as i was entering her, i can see she is really try to swallow my entire dick slowly.. We then build up the rhythm and i could feel her pussy getting so tight and warm.Can feel her pussy clenching my dick and that is really an experience.
We switch position to cowgirl as I want to see her front view and grabbing her boobs while she workout for me haha..
Can sense she loves this position a lot compare to missionary. But I still prefer to finish in missionary and that's where I ask her to switch back and let me unload my stuff into her pussy.

The moment that I unloaded my stuff, I can sense she was so enjoying that her pussy keep contracting as if she was cumming too. After that I need to be very careful to take out my cock from her in slow and steady manner haha.

Took and shower and chit chatted with her.

2nd round ! She asked me what I preferred after I experience first session. I told her I would love with blowjob plus CIM and she agreed. She serviced me for a good 10 mins with her cat bath, blow and hand. Finally I unloaded all my armies into her month and she still keep sucking on my dick until everything is fully loaded to her mouth before she went to clean herself

Finally time left only 5 mins. I hurried and cleaned up and left a very satisfied man
Old 20-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

Champagne Silk Stockings

Looks: Quite good looking.
Body: On the meaty side, heng not a bb elephant.
Boobs: They are really real and huge.
Pussy: Tight here.
Frenching: Her strongest suit, frenched me non stop.
BBBJ: Her 2nd strongest skill set, sucked non stop.
FJ: Her moans is quite the stand out, they felt so real. She is a hard worker never gave up on my failing dick.
Tit Fuck: A surprise bonus and her boobs are well suited for this task.
GFE: She is strong here. Clingy and loving throughout.
RTF: Yes for me
Old 20-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
indianimo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinn800 View Post
Cake from Loveaffair.

OKT&Room - fast reply msg and cozy room,no issue
Aiming her next!
Old 20-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
sickfred is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightboi View Post
FR for Dearly from Rollypolly - 12/18

OKT: 11/10
Thanks bro for stretching my slot timing due to bad traffic. Once again, really appreciate it.
surely no regrets,shes really good,already rtf her twice
Old 20-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
jasonbonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757184
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757214

wow this 2 looks delicious,anyone tried yet?
Old 20-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Hi have anyone try sena from LAX, only saw 1 review of her
Old 20-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120062 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

After blacklist this well know bad reputation stable rollypollyman for more then 1 year decided to try again as his girls are the most free and able to get when required..LOL

FL is Far and age is stated 22. As usual for this OKT lie again, talk to her she is 30 year old no wonder look so old.

Communication: 7/10 Good English compare to other thai
Looks: Discount 30% still 7/10
Body: Slim with 0 fat and tall. 9/10
Boobs:5/10. Cup A become Cup C...WTF. Slight sag but very soft
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite good
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating
Painting: 7/10 Enjoy Painting
Finger: Never Try
CIM: Pre Alert OKT to this FL stating I want CIM in case of any communication breakdown. When ask her for CIM she said NO! Boss everything say can and she say she tell boss no CIM already....WTF..again this poor reputation OKT cheated me say can CIM. I bo cham and ask her bbbj and purposely gave CIM...she spit out and run to toilet vomit...Clearly she is not into CIM and the OKT say can...

Towels: New and I am the only customer of the day at 3pm...She stated she have very little customer per day and max 3 only...

Lucky I only book for 1 shot as I do not trust this OKT. Seems I make the right choice. Having small talks and she and other FL have very little customer and will not come back to SG again as never earn money. I told her that RPman is a bad OKT and not much people in SBF will come to his stable. After the deed msg and screw the OKT and he boasted his rep in SBF is good and have many customers...LOL. Senior bros here, do you all feel like laughing your balls off? Hahaha..anyway putting RPman into permanent ban . Bad experience with this OKT but he make by day by giving me the above joke that makes me laugh till now.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 20-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Razz0r is Cool - loads of Potential

Por from Rollypolly

What should i say about her? Damm she's like your secondary school ex girlfriend.

Look 8/10
Bj 9/10
Breast c cup I think
Shave pussy
Gfe 10/10

All started when she inside toilet. The cat bath and bbbj inside toilet is awesome. After 1st shot, she will try her best to make you markita. A really cute girl not to be miss. Okt is friendly. Very straight forward for our booking.
Old 20-12-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
MisterBean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sena (Lax)

One of the best Thai babes I have had.

I do not fancy SYTs and those "shy" babes that may remind you of a Secondary School or JC fling. I prefer sluts, the sluttier the better.

Sena is one such "slut". She is not only gorgeous, at least to me (she looks a bit like Angelina Jolie), but also skilled in handling a cock. She will seductively stroke my throbbing cock and slowly lick and and kiss and suck the head.

She gives off that horny bitch vibes that I find irresistible.

She also allowed me to eat out her pussy for a considerable amount of time and for me, painting and bbbj are my two paramount fetishes.

I exploded in her mouth, of course.

RTF: I would definitely do so if she returns for a second tour of duty to Singapore.
Old 20-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbonk View Post
Maybe you can tried and update us in here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1