The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Alice, @SD.

From our conversation, she's of Scottish - Thai descent. Which explains her exotic looks and OK English.
Tall, slim with an admirable set of D (.(.) which she readily used for my pleasure.
She's a DJ and model, so those who have a fetish of banging that hot siam tew DJ, here's your chance.
Not a commando, rather like your naughty gnd.
No need to elaborate on our excursions, just say it was mind "blowing". CIM and here's a secret, she's into AJ, even though she not advertised as.
Definitely rtf material, once she gets back from her DJ gig.
See ya soon, Alice
Old 22-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for coral from SA

As advertised, what u see is what u get. Very happy to be greeted in Chinese. Could converse in it and had the whole session with mandopop playing in background.

The bbbj really no joke. Could still feel the flicks and turnarounds while inside her mouth. Her moans also grows as the pumps go.

Overall a very good session. Only drawback is the size of the room.
Old 22-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belinda - RL

Face: 7/10 at first sight but as another bro mentioned, it grows on you.. especially when she cuddles with you and looks up to smile or giggle. She’s young.

Body: About 163-165 in height. Slim and small B cups. They are nice and soft, a handful for her frame. Not for big boob lovers but she’s definitely not flat though! Abit tanned.

Gfe: Very gentle and soft spoken. And very accommodating to what you i request of her.. she’ll cuddle with you. Lie on your chest..

Action: After shower, I lied down and she came to lie on my chest. Initially I was thinking how come don’t start catbath but I realise she wanna develop the gfe haha. After awhile she started to stroke my cock, followed by her catbath... after I became rock hard I decided to mount her and started mouth fucking her while she laid there.. took my cock like a champ and even started sucking the dick head. Barely 5/10 mins, with my dick in her mouth, I decided I needed to release to told her I want cof.. she give me a cheeky look and noded, and so I took my cock out, pinned her hands down and blasted into her face. Not only did she not flinch, she even started giggly and laughing. And didn’t even rush to wipe it off! I stare at my work of art for awhile before helping her wipe off 😅

Second shot began in similar fashion but this time I fucked her in missionary. Boy was she tight and her moans were as gentle and soft as she is.. felt great just being able to have my way with this sweet young thing. Second shot ended in cof again. When I told her I want she hit me on the arm and said you want again lor? Hahahaha so I said so sexy na.. ok mai? And she said ok! Very accommodating like I said..

All in all, good arrangement and good sexperience. I think her customer not many so mileage not so high yet but I can’t say for sure once people find out so... book fast! I got my rtf in liao..
Old 22-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BigFix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try Try Araya from Affection Lodge.

Place is central but not very OC friendly. Car owners might have quite good excuses to go that area if your OC ask. Hehe.

Not the first time visiting them. So roughly get the materials needed to proceed and waited patiently in my car. Once gotten the green light to proceed. Went up to see a pretty and slutty looking araya welcoming me with a big smile on her face. Seems like a good start.

She is friendly and energetic kind of girl who took her time to bulit up a little rapport before Proceed to shower where I spent my time admiring her almost perfect body and her beautiful face. Looks wise she sure to pass with flying colours in my books.

Service was great as well. Minor teasing available in the showers and definitely a good kisser. Not only does her kissing impress. Those sucking she did on my 2IC was great as well. All the licky and sucky brought me to the tip of Mount everest that I had to stop her and put on the helmet before eruption happens too quickly.

Did her in reversed cowgirl position with my legs apart and watching the whole peneration cycle happening in front of my eyes in full view. Moaning quite loud in the process. I then took control and banged her in doggy position where Iose it there as I was too carried away by the pleasure that is generated. Lol.
I was really tired by then so I did round 2 in only missionary position.
With lots of frenching. Squeezing and fondling.

I am truely satisfied with what I get from her. Very good GFE, with looks being one of the best around right now to me.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sky from TRL
22/1 3pm

OKT: 10/10
Bro Ash never fails to disappoint. Was having trouble choosing between Sky and Nicole and Bro Ash recommended Sky. Gotta say it was a good reco.

Looks: 10/10 similar to picture. For SYT lovers. Look like your typical jc/sec school classmate.

Boobs: 8/10 B cup. Rather small but not flat. She was telling me how she wanna go add silicon for her boobs. Lol.

Catbath: 10/10. Licked every part of me. From shoulders to chest to arm to leg to my stick.

Blowjob: 10/10. Good skills and the way she look at you while she suck your stick had to try my best to hold my load in.

French: 10/10. After showering we sitting on the bed. Made eye contact for a good 5 seconds then it just started. Even during FJ we just keep frenching.

FJ: 10/10. Tight as what i will expect from a SYT. She really knows how to move that slim body of hers. Did doggy, missionary, cowgirl etc... very accommodating

GFE: 100/10. Like what i said, the experience was like fucking your long lost sec school GF. After 1st shot we cuddled on the bed she teach me some thai words while having occasional kisses.

RTF: definitely. if my wallet allows.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760749

Amy from Pink Lady

Decided to go in blind without any reviews

Looks: WYSIWYG, discount around 15%. Looks grows on you
Body: Slightly meaty. Fine by me as I do not like stick thin ladies
Boobs: Natural big C cupper with no sag
BBBJ: Skipped as things got too hot with teasing and painting
Pussy: Shaven and beautiful, gets wet quickly with painting
French: Fluent in French
FJ: Great with missionary, cowgirl and finish with doggy
RTF: Very likely

Thanks Bro Pink for the great time
Old 22-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 5
SuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of light

[ANNE from SilkStockings

3 words to sum it up: passionate, energetic and hardworking

So communication a bit hard but still able to understand with help from google translate

Coupled with a slim and petite body which led to one of the better sexperience I had so far and also booking can be even harder these days which i totally understand

Looks (8/10) certain angle can see her slutty looks
especially the one in picture as attached. with her pkay tongue

Skin ( 9/10) slight thai as usual in dome 1 other than that ita perfect.

Boobies (9/10)minus points on the boobs it will be perfect 10 if its a C nice nips to suck on. suits her body frame.

BBBJ (8/10) Great slurping action, albeit a short one. but if want can request for more which i did amd she did not with no attitude. Loves to use tongue.

FJ (9/10) Rides you like a pro, frenches and grinds you at the same time!!!

GFE (8/10) Initiates kissing. try to make me comfortable.
massage me give me water.

After my first shot, she offered sensual massage,within few mins into it she made me stand so bad i just had to turn and make sweet love to her. Nearly at the end of the session, we were still at it, vigorous grinding and i finally released my second shot right on the dot.

Very worth the money as on CNY promotion

RTF: saw another lady on my way out
tempting to try her too
if not wrong should be Ariana according to Silkstocking posting
Old 22-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760829

Looks 10/10 pretty lady with great smile

Body 9/10 super model structure with nice skin

Boobs 9/10 natural Bs

French 9/10 passionate kiss with alot tongue fight

Bbbj 9/10 good suction while she look at u

Pussy 9/10 clean shaved with no smell and good for 69

FJ 9/10 riding is the best way to see her horny slutty face plus her sexy stero moan

After the deed..she will come massage me..not those piano type..got standard one..lol

Last edited by Smackboi; 22-01-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2222 View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760749

Amy from Pink Lady

Decided to go in blind without any reviews

Looks: WYSIWYG, discount around 15%. Looks grows on you
Body: Slightly meaty. Fine by me as I do not like stick thin ladies
Boobs: Natural big C cupper with no sag
BBBJ: Skipped as things got too hot with teasing and painting
Pussy: Shaven and beautiful, gets wet quickly with painting
French: Fluent in French
FJ: Great with missionary, cowgirl and finish with doggy
RTF: Very likely

Thanks Bro Pink for the great time
Wah sounds good. Been eyeing her lol. Gonna try soon. Hehe.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760279
A gem not to miss: Lily from LA
Long time no back to SG and today is my lucky day to find this pretty and tasty gem, she can easily rank top in all of my encounters in dome 1.
Look: 10/10, no doubt she is prettier than her picture, I was shocked seeing her pretty face as my expectation was never that high.
Body: 8/10, not very high score here since her huge melon is manmade, all the rest are pretty fine and pretty fair skin.
Painting: 10/10, she enjoyed my technique and got real climax a couple of times, can't stop eating her pussy until my little bro can't wait for his turn.
FJ: 10/10, not much variation but just missionary as both were enjoying the love making. Her pussy is very tight so be prepared not to surrender too fast.
GFE: 11/10, decent english and very good chemistry so GFE exceeds the highest level.
Not going to release much more details but it's among very few occasions I requested to extend my session for another well spent 60min to stay with her. So sad Chinese new year is coming and no more chance to see her before she leaves. Bros pls take good care of her and you will be heavenly rewarded.
Old 22-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 16
abcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to all

FR for goy from RP

GFE 10/10
French 9/10
Look 9/10 like a tvb star, but not the body
Body not slim, nothing worth saying
BBBJ 9/10 if u like soft and warm sucking

Very sweet girl
Old 22-01-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Agnes @ SexAmazon (First Blood)

After a meeting at Ubi, decided to text Bro. KK for a sexsion 😁😁.. Bro was prompt, and intro. AGNES for 1st Blood.. WLE, fast hand fast leg... COMFIRMED and camped nearby for the time.

Looks: 100% like photo, what you see is what you get.

Complextion: lightly tanned. Smooth SILKY skin

Body:  small build about 1.55m, slim with flat tummy, beautiful body art. Light weight, good for some stand action.... 😘

Boob: Natural, small but sensitive erected nips (raisin size) ...very suckable..

BBBJ: managed to tucked those braces, worked hard, good tongue and suction to get the rod stiff.

Painting: spread her legs to be greeted by fresh THAI abalone *YUMMY*... 😋😋 Dived in and savour

FJ: very accommodating. TIGHT ORIFICE, but.took the entire rod in a single move letting off a long moan, and with each thrust, sounds of pleasure, that's enough for me to surrender 1st platoon. Flexed muscle for 2nd, carried her up, deep thrusted her...where the express was priceless, laid her down, mission and doggies, and that drew the last platoon..hahahaha.. Damn shiok...

GFE:  good chemistry with Agnes, bubbly and positive attitude. Hard working, and aims to satisfy your desire.

RTF: Definitely....Will be back to feel her tightness...

Happy New Year ... Huat-ah!!
Old 22-01-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kyohei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bella YOLO
22Jan20
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760089?

The girl looks like the photos 10-15% disc, slimmer. Really small, petite, 150cm-ish, light. Easy to carry around, and tight.

Location near city, hotel, no registration. Queen size bed and big toilet.

Overall, she is a service oriented lady. Helpful and hardworking. She offered me massage but I refused so after the first shot which we spent 30 mins tgt, just rest on the bed.

She is horny tho, so while resting keep reaching out my arms to play with her clit. Things got heated up and eventually she jumped on me and we went for AJ for the 2nd shot. Coz of the size difference, it felt super tight. Didn't expect her to have much enthusiasm.

Overall good experience. Will rtf if time permit.
Old 22-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Silk Stockings's Ariana
22 Jan 7pm

Looks - 11/10
She has a 99% resemblance to the photos with no tan. Also looks cuter and younger in real life than the photos somehow.

Frenching - 10/10
Holy shit did she went for it. Best frenching I had so far.

Painting - Allows, trimmed but not shaved. Could tell she really enjoys it.

BJ - Didn't try. We went straight to FJ.

FJ - I seldom cum easily from FJ but managed to get 1 shot with her.

Overall - 9/10
She's easily one of the more beautiful SYTs I had so far with a great personality and GFE.

Note to OKT - There's some negative points I had though. It went really well until I had my 1st shot. Even though I paid for the full 90 min 2 shot session, she asked if I was heading off before even 1 hour was up. I can't complain too much as she was great and probably still new to the business but I could have paid for a 60 min session and still get the same experience.

RTF: Maybe once I got my hong bao money
Old 22-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met this awesome lady today.
She is Ammy from Seduction.

Room: Big and spacious with dresser mirror and good mattress bed.

Looks: No chance in hell to reject her. She is so pretty.
Body: Not slim not fat, meat at the right places and a ass to die for.
Boobs: Enhanced but soft already, nice nipples. Wont want to miss sucking on them, I sure didnt.
Pussy: Shaved, hairless and odorless, lick it non stop till her stereo moans hit the roof.
BBBJ: pretty decent but she is pretty lol, will get better in time, this is not her strong point.
Frenching: Passionate dont expect wild frenching, she frenched like a lover. I enjoy it thoroughly.
FJ: The sex is damn good. Dont know how to describe it but every thrust drew a satisfied look from her pretty face. She is friendly and very willing to accommodate to my requests. She is wet and tight, really tight and her moaning soft and continuous. If i didnt doggie her I might regret for life and doggy I did. Her ass is banished from heaven to serve us earthlings.
GFE: Try to find out, she treated me like her life's biggest love.
RTF material, really really highly recommended.
Please bring her some food, she is new here, still dont know where is where. This type of cai needs to be treated well so she will continue to give her best.
I probably hit jackpot today lol.

Missing this piece of awesome ass now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1