The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Rick23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Amy from Pink Lady - A milf you should try.

OKT: 10/10, very responsive and conversational. Within 5 to 10 mins everything was settled however was also apologetic when there was a delay. A pleasant transaction.
location: Central. Near MRT and busy roads ahead. Just sneak into the exact place with ease.
When I looked at Amy, she comes across a very sweet person with a nice dimple in her cheeks. - Face: 8/10 - will grow on you.
Body: Pleasantly meaty.-8/10
Boobs: Natural and soft like silken tofu. Nice nipple comes in crimson brown shade. - 8/10
When I went in she just came back from an unsuccessful trip to GM complex as she couldn't get a taxi. She has not eaten but claimed not hungry. However it was obvious that hunger was kicking in. So she had a little bite of cake and got to it immediately after that. Through out her time with me she was so service oriented that I had to regulate it. Attitude - 10/10. Super super friendly and accommodating.
Shower - gives and likes to receive generously as well. She soaped I soaped and she loves the attention or hugs or kisses. Fucking steamy in the shower (getting a boner thinking of it) : 10/10
French - Shy but once in.... its locked in like the spin mode of a frontload washing machine....swirl, suck, bite ditto ditto ditto - 9.5/10...yummy...
In bed - started teasing and slowly worked her way to the flagpole. I stopped her though as I wanted to give first. Just my style as I love to service a woman...Started from next all the way down and her shivers and expression were authentic and intense.... Fucking nice honestly to get your woman all excited before even receiving (my thoughts).... Then came the painting...
She cummed and was so wet that it started dripping little by little. - 10/10. She loves it and I love it as well....she loved to be rimmed as well....everything was very clean and fresh with of course the smell of love juice....if you love to rim....this is one lovely piece .... to be frank the CB and anus were tasty and comfortable to rest your nose in.....
Once i had enough of servicing ....I gently requested her to BBBJ me.....it was a deepthroat with so much saliva dripping ......9.5/10.... its this sensitive feeling right the dickhead that I had to slow down unless CIM....She slurped me down for 10 mins with no complains commenting that it was good....FUCK.....
FJ - well oiled, its time to work it out....missionary....and the lubricated pussy was echoing with the piak piak piak ......unloaded......but thoroughly enjoyed her..Took out my dick ...only to find she had creampied as well!!!!...Jackpot!.....we had our GF/BF time for the rest of the moment....though it was two shots ...I had not gone for the second one for quite sometime as the chemistry was not always there with many girls....I always prefer milfs as they appreciate and give generously ...from my experience......
.... At 9 mins.....literally 9 mins left in her timer....we frenched and my flagpole got full mast ....... wah sieow....placed the rubber.... and went in cautiously......as I was not sure if I can.....but ...her arcing and authentic looks...to devour her....pumped her that ....never in my life has this happened....that her timer and my ammo....went out same time....dramatic but true.....she was pink all over and I was spent...... but what a fuck! a really really really enjoyable fucking experience after a very long time.....
She showered me, kissed me and we hugged and I tipped her a little as the service was really good....

RTF: What do you think ? ......

All summary, life gives you a chance to be with a woman who likes to give and receive maturely and not like some young thing that only wants to make money quickly..... Amy has that and I used it well..... I went home as a happy man.....cross my heart on this..... Kudos to Bro Pink to have brought down a real milf.....
Old 24-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

JENNA of DIRTYSECRET DS

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760799

First bonk of 2020 haha. Wanted Tiffany of TRL but long gone. So, look for some big boob and found DS Bell and Jenna. Had to message with a known number then OKT will reply, I think. So had to do a quick verify with TRL then OKT replied. Anyways I think I saw Bell when going to shower. Not really my type and I think she smokes, lucky OKT give me Jenna.

OKT takes about a minute to reply.

Location: Central. A bit run down with shared bathroom. Easy to locate. Had to do a side quest to get the location.

Jenna: Resemblance photos 80%, can recognise. Will not reject. Slightly tanner. Face have some freckles. No braces. Age is 21, but look a bit older. Can barely communicate in English.

Body: Enhanced C or D cup. Scars underneath boob. A bit too hard, probably just did. Average suck able nipples. Slim and no fats. Not much ass. 1 tattoo on left arm. No stretch marks but have a few small keloid scars due to accident and surgery, I think. Finally found someone who is not a mother.

Shower: Soaps nicely from neck to toes. Not much action. But shower got 1 giant mirror so can have a good view.

Cathbath: Did not do

BJ: First round did not do. Just straight FJ. Maybe cos she thought 1 shot only so cut short everything. Second shot ask her to do. Did a short while, ask her to lick the balls but a bit hesitant. Will spit into the trash bag.

French/Kiss: Almost rejected at start. But during FJ won’t reject. Not really deep but still acceptable.

Fingering/Painting: Natural bush. Never paint. Average looking abalone. Allowed fingering but no reaction. Can feel the wetness inside tho.

FJ: Started off a bit shy and won’t spread the legs. Had to put on cd myself first round. But after a while got a bit of feel. Will hug and hold you. KY needed and average tightness? Moans naturally but not too loud or sometimes no moan. Grinded like crazy on top. Willing to change positions. Sometimes close her eyes but will also stare at you.

COF/CIM: Ask OKT got COF but she don’t really like. She doesn’t like cum so no point.

GFE: A bit commercial at the start. But if you are her type and unlock her probably will have more GFE. But also, quite hard cos she knows little to no English. Had to translate everything. Use phone a bit after shower and a bit of time watcher.

Can see she’s a bit tired of working this line. Hope bros can treat her well. Anyway, I think she depends a lot on chemistry so if you can’t unlock her then might not be a good session for you. If you want to visit, she says she like cheese pizza. So maybe can get her that.

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 24-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banksme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LATE FR FOR BELINDA FROM RL.
Date of booking: 23/1/2020
A last bonk before CNY 2020.

Spotted this syt around few days back but was not able to make it due to busy work schedule but the CNY holidays. Check with Okt and found the location not so convenient to match my busy schedule. So finally it's the CNY holidays for me starting yesterday. So immediately planned my time and made a booking with the Okt for Belinda yesterday.

Looks great like the photos, legit young girl with a very nice body and natural pair of boobs. She is fair with a slight tan. It looks good because her good skin care routine i guess. She is really well mannered and friendly. Very nice attitude and feeling when with her. The kind of girl that i would like my gf to be. BUT WELL~

We had a nice chat and get comfortable before going for a shower where she is cleans me well like a caring young wife. She did it well and not too overly hygiene freak. I mean i have met those that fucking clean the same area like so many times like as if i have some sort of sickness like that. I am pretty sure i look healthy everywhere as i takes good care of my own hygiene as well. So in other words, shower is really just fine with Belinda.
I did tease and play with her a little bit where she is ok with it. We also did have some light frenching in the bathroom.

Back in the room she gave me some really good catbath and bbbj with a little DT occasionally. Not gonna say she's a pro on that but she definitely did a good job with it. I also gave a her a good painting on her young pussy which i am quite sure she enjoys it.

Banged her in missionary hugging her body close to mind while frenching passionately like a couple. She is really good at it. We were totally so into it like a loving couple. LOL~ And of course without fail. had to bang her in my favorite doggy position where i think she likes it too. While we were in the mood, i took the chance and ask her if she is ok if i COF her and she agreed.
So i did her COF 1 shot with a really awesome view with my thick goo flowing down this syt's face.
We went for a shower immediately so she could clean up her face. Allowed her some time to touch up on her make up and we spent some time cuddling naked on the bed and chatting. Knowing that she will not have much time to rest as there is another booking right after me. I decided to leave a little earlier to let her time to rest.
Nevertheless, it's a really good session with her. A great start for me right before the CNY2020!
Old 24-01-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

AL JACEY 24/1
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760984

SYT ALERT.
location east. nice sized room.
syt jacey from issan area. current looks is pic 2 and 3. her english is pretty good. she's quite tall about 1.65. slim built with natural squeezable b to c tits. nice tight ass as well with long legs. she's new to the trade but she isn't shy. it was a great pre cny book with a syt. bbbj was well above average and she was very tight and needed ky. she's game for multiple fj positions. definitely rtf for me
Old 24-01-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

FR for Sky from TRL on 23 Jan 2020
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760530

Looks: 7.5/10 with typical thai tan but looks grows esp with her cute attitude.

Body: 8/10 Thin with no fats, full back tattoo and a small 1 at near front collar bone

French: 7/10 starting more towards kisses, tongue starts coming out after she got high.

BBBJ: 7/10 decent BBBJ but cant DT

Boobs: 6/10 Not for boob lover since she have a small 1 but then it is natural so no real complains there.

Pussy: 8/10 full shaved and real sensitive!

FJ: loads of efforts, 2nd shot took abit more time but she just ride me till i cum even though I told her if she is tired can go for HJ.

Overall: Pretty good lady with nothing much to complain. And OTK is very efficient
Old 24-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
Mansion
♦✡♦✡ NINA ✡♦✡♦

FR
All FRs on her in Great Bonks and Mansion post all FAKE! Gal look like pic, mature, she no french, no smile, pussy still a bush not shave, no kiss, no painting allow, after 1st shot leave you on the single bed, she totally not here to service anyone!
Old 24-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huckabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Soda RP.

Quick response and confirmation within half hour with bro RPman. Location is great, discreet and quiet hotel in Orchard area.

Soda is super cute, she has a great smile and a fantastic ass that I couldn't stop grabbing. Decent frencher and will allow you to paint as much as you want. BBBJ was not bad too, but she'll go as long as you want, with no complaints.

Wah her pussy is really quite tight, was super shiok. Did her on top 1st and she was enthusiastically bouncing up and down. Was planning to finish in missionary but surrendered in doggy because that ass is just too good.

Had a lot of laughs after and even an impromptu Korean karaoke session because Soda worked in a Korean karaoke bar for a few years and loves Korean songs. Did one more and finished in my favourite missionary. The way she hugged me when I pumping her, so cute.

She doesn't have many customers so bros give her some business. Got a week left to have fun with her. Bring her some chocolate / food / beer.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=761015

Orange from Emmanuelle

damn pretty... 9/10
outstanding body, flat stomach, real C cups great but not as tight as I'd like... 9/10
bbbj and catbath OUTSTANDING 9.5/10, couldn't quite take it all. went for a little bit of AR which I appreciated not advertised. her tongue skills are next level. she loves to french but not really my thing.
fj solid 8/10
BIG bush is a deterrent for painting
gfe 10/10 - despite terrible english, she works really hard and wants you back asap

okt and location you probably know... bit east
Old 24-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MazdaRX7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760143

FR for Tess & Jess Tarma on 23 jan

Tess & Jess are an amazing duo with very good friendship with each other. 2 pairs of amazing natural tits (Tess has huge melons with small nips, Jess has smaller melons with huge nips). Constant action nonstop. 1 will BBBJ you while the other will french you and feed you her tits, then they switch over. Very hardworking duo. No lesbian action but still very enjoyable session as all attention is on you.

Collect angpao $$$ first then RTF hehehehe.

HAPPY CNY ALL!
Old 24-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annimation View Post
Annie @ Galaxy

Look: Exactly like the photo. I tried booking her since early this morning but can only secure an afternoon slot and was so happy when I saw her. Won’t disappoint if her photos attract you.

Body: slim and fit. Perky butt and shapely legs. Her best attribute: her skin has a very healthy tanned glow.

Boobs. Natural boobs with small cute nipples. I think is b cup.

Pussy: shaved and no smell. Very wet.

BJ - didn’t try as after I paint her as she said she wants my cock to fuck her. How to reject such a request from a naughty girl.

FJ - really tight pussy. Have to go slow first before able to slide my entire cock into her (I am at most modest size). Can feel her getting wetter as I pump her missionary. Didn’t last Long due to the tightness.

As I am a one shot man, so didn’t attempt second shot.

She speaks very well English and can hold intellectual conversation well. She has a megawatt smile. She said is still studying in university. With her, it does feel like making love with a hot Uni mates

Will definitely RTF
nice hot ass. cant reach bro Galaxy to make a booking though
Old 24-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
letterbottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760279

Lily from LoveAffair,

OKT, first of all, sorry to bro that we went overtime a bit since Lily and I lost track of time. Quick and simple to make a booking today at 330. however slight delay moved to 4PM since she had to switch hotels.

waited at the hotel lobby in close-central, there was a great looking thai girl came out of the elevator in a short pink dress to buy some late "lunch" i thought that was lily as bro just texted me wait a bit further. turned out, different girl, would be crazy if that i had follow that ass. lol.

followed the instruction, got picked up on 2nd floor by lily but there was a staff/manager looking at us. totally nervous if he calls cop on us. hahaha

NOW. lily look so amazing like the pics but small adjustments. still a bombshell i would take it any time of the day. 110% GFE from first sec to last. every moment just so magical like meeting an old girlfriend. things she tells me made me believe i wasn't meeting a FL. crazy french so frequent and feel so nature. i treated her well and she still can't believe that i am single in SG. we turn up some tunes from our phones, jokes around and teasing my junk for a second awakening. her massage was also nice & sweet.

only 2 minus points that her boob job wasn't too good and we couldn't do doggie due to my did is too big, according to her.

PS. she is leaving next tuesday and she doesnt' like people lick her ears. you guys should hurry up and be nice to her!!!
Old 25-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She looks very familiar - definitely came to sg before

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
AL JACEY 24/1
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760984

SYT ALERT.
location east. nice sized room.
syt jacey from issan area. current looks is pic 2 and 3. her english is pretty good. she's quite tall about 1.65. slim built with natural squeezable b to c tits. nice tight ass as well with long legs. she's new to the trade but she isn't shy. it was a great pre cny book with a syt. bbbj was well above average and she was very tight and needed ky. she's game for multiple fj positions. definitely rtf for me
Old 25-01-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

wouldn't be surprised actually. any proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
She looks very familiar - definitely came to sg before
Old 25-01-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760525

Super chio and cool lady on board

Looks 9/10 slutty naughty sexy

Body 9/10 great shape with nice ass

Boobs 8.5/10 great pair of 36C juggs for grabbing while bonking

Pussy 9/10 tight and easily wet..

Bbbj 9/10 her lick and suction is great and will look at u with Seductive looks

FJ 9/10 can accommodate with the positions I like.. Great sexy moan too.. First shot landed on her juggs... 2nd shot in her mouth as cim is provided.. Left a happy man

Happy bonking guys.. Happy lunar new year
Old 25-01-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lily from love affair

OKT: 10/10 Responsive, easy smooth booking 
Face: 7.5/10 look older then pic. Told me 26yo
Body : 9/10 abit of baby fat
Boob: 9/10 man maid E cup. On the hard side.
Painting: Yes, no smell with small gress patch
French: Yes, soft only.
BBBJ: 6/10 she request me to put on condom before the BJ. Did it for long with no complains.
AR 0/10
CIM 0/10
FJ: 8/10 wet with KY.
GFE 9/10 Decent GFE
RTF: no...

All in all, her attitude is really good. Willing to serve. I took awhile to cum but too bad alot of thing she don't do as adv.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1