The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Almost fall off my chair upon the scene that she perform benchpress on the empty barbell.
Hahaha, but I think must be fair a bit la bro. The bar itself is already a weight (can't remember, 10 pounds?). Many female gym rats use it alone to tone and tighten, not to build mass. They want slender lean bodies.

It's basic gym work. Light weight and more reps to tone and tighten. Heavy weights , less reps to build muscle mass and bulk.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
More like fashioning herself with the other gym girl, Li Er...

If so, they really need to go more often! Wahahaha
Perhaps, but I don’t think the smart move would be to associate herself with someone with a toxic reputation here, but instead attach ‘gym’ to her name, since Jessie has been one of the most talked about FLs on green tea site, hence my ‘riding on her wave’ theory..

That said, it’s not easy for popular MLs to maintain their weight and figure, but some of them are blessed with better genes so they can afford to do less.. We need more toned and shapely buttocks from them tho! Get in those squat repetitions!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for http://sgrelax11.com/girl/173-wendy/ since i couldnt find any other post.

Location: 6/10. Convenient but not discreet. Very central along the road known for night clubs. So always a bit crowded.
Looks:9/10 really head turner
Body: 9/10 Smooth Skin, very fair and has nice facial features.
Boobs: enhanced C. Site says natural b but thats not true.
Massage:6/10 (SOP) not there for it anyways
CatBath: 8/10
Hj:8/10 quite ok but felt very mechanical.. maybe she was tired by that time.
Dmg:130. but i tipped her bit extra while leaving and she really was happy. Next few mins she was more genuine while talking..
RTM: probably! i think she can be a gem if she wants to and maybe do better for return customers.
Old 15-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

MR for TianTian甜甜

Booking process is prompt, sounds very polite when exchanging text.
That's the only positivity i can think of right now.
Several red flags was notices but went ahead just to clear my suspicion, but alas..
First asked me if i'm reaching soon an hour before the appointment,
fine ,thinking the previous bro cmi for the appointment and thus ask me to be early.
I reach 1/2hr earlier and text her that i'd reach, then was told to wait awhile as there's customer
showering, win liao.
bad feeling gotten stronger after receiving notice to her place after 5 mins.
Looks discount at least 50% and +10 yrs to her advertised age.
tried to conceal her looks by making the room very dark.
Boobs about B but cant play much due to how she position herself, flabby tummy .
treat my back as piano for 5 min and was asked to flip then started pumping my rod,
asked about BJ and was told to topup $50 for BBBJ but opted for covered obviously,
uses a type of thin plastic bag to cover my rod and started blowing for a few moments, TBH it felt as good as BBBJ, better than condom
saying tired and swtich to HJ, there after ask why i took so long to cum. knn how to cum when not in the mood.
finally cum after she turn on her turbo.

Spent total of 35mins in her place includes shower, she's on the phone throughout, even during HJ
and what puzzle me is that these looks like norm to her...

I did a few searches before on the "tian" prior booking her but was overwhelm by the results of "tian niu, tian xin, tian tian(busty syt, etc)"
finally saw the post by JohnDick senpai when i did a search on "tiantian" ytd...

Chiongsters be warned.
Really hope bros who kenna landmine to share more of their sexperiences on bad encounters.

Thank You
Bro, sorry to hear your less than stellar session with this TianTian too. And yes, on and off some bros will ask about her in this thread and if I happen to see I will tell them don't bother lol. She's just mediocre in all aspects man. Gotta give her credit for taking enticing pictures. BeiBei really should get some advice from her.

Hopefully no more bros will tio con by her like we did..
Old 15-01-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, sorry to hear your less than stellar session with this TianTian too. And yes, on and off some bros will ask about her in this thread and if I happen to see I will tell them don't bother lol. She's just mediocre in all aspects man. Gotta give her credit for taking enticing pictures. BeiBei really should get some advice from her.

Hopefully no more bros will tio con by her like we did..
Why beibei should take advice from her when her service is bad and beibei is great

What's the logic?
Old 15-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Why beibei should take advice from her when her service is bad and beibei is great

What's the logic?
Probably johndick was talking about taking advice regarding phototaking + photoshop since bei bei looks very weird in the pics used for her ad.
Old 15-01-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post

What's the logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Probably johndick was talking about taking advice regarding phototaking + photoshop since bei bei looks very weird in the pics used for her ad.
Yes. BeiBei photo if good standard confirm more people interested. But she seemed chill with it la..
Old 15-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

After reading so many positive reviews about her, i finally after much difficulty, managed to book with Xiao Xiao (small small). Looks wise, extremely cute and adorable. Petite and small GFE is top notch like other bros mentioned. Moment i enter, till when i left. Very hygienic provided fresh towels too ( a + point for me)

Helped me to undress, and fold my clothes nicely and began massage. Surprisingly given her petite size, her massage does put some ML to shame, good strength and very customer oriented. Check strength and chatted throughout the massage. There was NO usage of phone at all, just to check timing, other than that, one of the best

After around a good 20-30mins of massage, she began sensual and her smooth hands gliding all around, and cat bathing. Asked to prop on fours and she continue licking and touching all over, really buey tahan. Capped on and her CBJ was really good with lots of tongue swirling and moaning sounds, climb above and was in a 69 position and rest her butt (with shorts on) on me opted for a HJ finish and despite having some difficulty in releasing, she perserved and eventually blasted out on her hands.

Went to bathe and had a TCSS with her, time spent around 50mins in total. One of the cutest and highest GFE, top notch service and extremely friendly. Like other bros mention, her voice is very soft and cute, age wise is definitely mid 20s? She was Semi-Nude throughout for me and during HJ/CBJ wore a mini short as what previous bros mentioned.

Quite difficult to book because of her excellent service and popularity, definitely a RTM!

Below are my personal ratings:

Location: 8/10 (very discreet), parking at the side but quite a distance for bros who are walking over.
Looks: 9/10 (very cute and petite)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural & firm, good to squeeze)
CBJ: 9/10 (Lots of pattern, tongue swirling and techniques)
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 (Have to try to understand)
Old 15-01-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yes. BeiBei photo if good standard confirm more people interested. But she seemed chill with it la..
Agreed! I also told her about it.
Old 15-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Agreed! I also told her about it.
She mentioned paying about 40% of what her peers usually pay for these photos. Pay peanuts get monkey I guess, but seems like she is doing well regardless.
Old 15-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

She was Semi-Nude throughout for me and during HJ/CBJ wore a mini short as what previous bros mentioned.

GFE: 10/10 (Have to try to understand)
Ok la the mini shorts lacy and quite sexy also. As long as her SN not wear denim ok liao lol..

Bro what do you mean by have to try to understand?

Quote:
XiaoXiao is my go-to ML eversince I tried her. Her solid services aside, I can listen to her speak all day man. Her voice, her tone, the pace and manner she delivers her lines, so relaxing and therapeutical, totally love hearing her.
Her voice cute but doesn't stand out so much for me, personally it's how she always makes me feel good about myself, very minor things like helping to unbutton, button shirt etc, like saying the right things at the right time. Maybe can say her PR skills strong, but at least not some fake dirty talking during sensual.. But of course main thing is her sensual and overall package good enough to warrant rtm also..
Old 15-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to book a slot of LiLi since early last month and finally had a chance to experience what the hype is about. When I entered the apartment, I was a bit disappointed because I had very high expectations for her looks (ppl rated her 11/10, 10/10 at sglonelyguy). During the first half of the massage, she was using the phone with one hand and massaging with the other. However, after turning over, she started to give 100% attention and that was when my massage experience went up drastically.

Looks: 7.5/10 & Body: 7/10 - I have a personal preference for SYT and she is not in that category. Also she is a slightly big boned (some may say it is womanly curves).
Boobs: B+ or C.
Massage:6/10. This rating is for bros looking for hard massage.
Sensual Massage: 1/10. Some MLs know how to use fingernails to scratch your back and balls etc, do some mild form of HDLY but she is not experienced in this at all.
GFE: 10/10. Through the rooooooooooof. I will save the details and let you visit her and 体验。
RTM: Leaning towards maybe not because of other MLs to visit.

She says she will come back after CNY because the $ is too good here (1 day $ = 1 month of her day job).
Old 15-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

RTM-ed TB again recently. Overall experience still very good. Really like her attitude. Have to say that the GFE is strong with this one. Will definitely RTM again but maybe not soon... a bit scared of the GFE as I don’t want to be KC-ed lol. Anyway just as a heads up to bros who’re thinking of booking a slot with TB, she said nowadays she’s trying not to take bookings after 11pm as she thinks it’s not good for her health.
Old 15-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Not sure whether this post belongs here...

Didn't sleep well last night and was having bit of backache. Decided to go for a quick massage session at a seemingly 'clean' massage shop opp my office during lunch break earlier. Walked in without expecting any special. Took an hr of massage for $50. There were all those 'No Sexual Service' disclaimers pasted everywhere.

Was assigned a cute china girl (around early 20s). Massage was really good. Good strength and really painful. She said she was trained by her uncle who is a TCM in China. Everything went squeaky clean until the last 15mins or so. As she was massaging my inner thighs, she pop the GQ on whether I want any massage at those area - circling her pointed finger around my groin. Took up the offer. Her massage on my brother was skillful. Even french me a bit. So I believe it might be SOP for that massage shop. No FN and roaming below was limited. She didn't quote me an amount so I gave her the usual rate at slg. Quite an experience mainly because I was not expecting it. haha.

The shop is around bugis area. Probably already a known place for those who frequent MP. I'm pleasantly surprised that such an establishment is right under my nose all these while. PM me privately if you want the shop wechat. Don't bother me if your have beginner points...
Old 15-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alphastar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hot weather is good to go for jap B2b service.massage at the start really helps Me to relax and get in the mood for the superb B2b. Yingying is friendly and very service oriented. Always get my full hours worth with her. Would highly recommend to any bros who want to have a nice relaxing session.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...highlight=ying
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1