The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for Siam diu aka Flower Joint to party

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
There few Sri terbau area and skudai area...KARAOKE WITH PRC,VIETNAM AND THAI LADIES..They accompany you with drinks and then can bring them out..
I know a PRC have good connections..Karaoke start at 3pm...
I understand there are some retro style KTVs similar to 1990s 水晶宫 in the Skudai area. However dun ask me for location as I have never been there..... only heard fellow bros discuss about these KTVs during the TCSS gatherings.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
There few Sri terbau area and skudai area...KARAOKE WITH PRC,VIETNAM AND THAI LADIES..They accompany you with drinks and then can bring them out..
I know a PRC have good connections..Karaoke start at 3pm...
Dun mind PM if can’t share info publicly.
3pm just nice as usually I’m a day tripper
Thanks in advance
Old 06-01-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I understand there are some retro style KTVs similar to 1990s 水晶宫 in the Skudai area. However dun ask me for location as I have never been there..... only heard fellow bros discuss about these KTVs during the TCSS gatherings.
Crystal Palace in the 1990s was a lasup bar in Bukit Meldrum
Still got such concepts? I thot all went the way of the dinosaurs in the mid noughties
Old 06-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Still got such concepts? I thot all went the way of the dinosaurs in the mid noughties

I thought they were extinct too...... but apparently they are making a comeback since last year. None in JB yet as those operating are in the outskirts. I think the nearest one to CIQ should be the one in Skudai Industrial estate.

Below is post by one fellow cheongster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I remember last year my malaysian clients bring me to Skudai..... after makan zichar we cross the road into industrial estate. I was wondering why go to industrial area at night until we arrive at a unit. Outside look like closed workshop but inside is KTV..... lol
Reminded me of the former Crystal Palace lupsup bar in JB. Inside many vietnam ladies mixture of young and milfs but all dressed in short kimono with nothing else underneath.
We were brought to KTV room and follow by mamasan and more than 20 ladies. We choose 5 ladies and shoo the rest out of the room.
My malaysian clients really know how to enjoy.... I just follow what they do. Strange thing was when they serve the tidbits and fruit platter come with it was a bowl with colourful pills...my clients told me for shakehead but don't eat them...... just leave it for the ladies. After drinks arrive and everyone kanpei...... rm10 tip to lady.... off goes her kimono. Another rm10 tip..... she do naked lap dance on you.... 1 more rm10 to her..... she give boobs massage to your face and feed you her breasts for sucking.
Just make sure you have lots of rm10 notes coz like amusement game..... for every rm10 tip you can get her to do something. I finger my girl pussy like nobody's business and even tried to fistfuck her but her hole was too tight...... only manage 3 fingers inside.
Made her do bbbj on me after see the other girls doing the same for my clients. Soon all four of us were buck naked and humping the 5 ladies all the way to heaven..... used up 2 dozen condoms and have to ask mamasan to bring more. By the time we left the place it was almost morning..... just nice to go for bakkutteh breakfast.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was introduced to a place near checkpoint recently, Zeus. Just next to City Square. Got some pretty good looking ones.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
A know a few joints near Skudai area n also near padigam shopping ..mostly Vietnamese joint
Old 06-01-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
I thought they were extinct too...... but apparently they are making a comeback since last year. None in JB yet as those operating are in the outskirts. I think the nearest one to CIQ should be the one in Skudai Industrial estate.

Haha..... I believe the one you posted in the Skudai Industrial estate is the one near the foodcourt.... it is no more there. They have shifted to bigger premises off the next side lane. The new location has both ground level & upstairs level. Upstairs are the bigger VIP rooms which come with attached bathrooms. But that place is damn hard to book ..... always need to make reservation with mummy days in advance.
No chance for walk-ins at all.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
I was introduced to a place near checkpoint recently, Zeus. Just next to City Square. Got some pretty good looking ones.
This is ex Neverland?
Thanks for the tips
Will go next week and post FR
Old 08-01-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post

Haha thanks to all Bros for the tips
Kimonos? More like yukatas haha glad to know some things never change even after so long.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
.... haha glad to know some things never change even after so long.
Yeah..... it seems there's resurgence of these old style lupsap ktvs.
Hopefully we may get the opportunity to see some being set up in JB again.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can I follow you guys to the lupsap ktv?
Old 10-01-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wanna go too.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is ex Neverland?
Thanks for the tips
Will go next week and post FR
Nice bro. But I think they only start super late like 11pm, midnight.. Very weird, I went on a Sunday, really dead at 10+, nobody except for some of the girls.

The guy who introduced me there said if raining, most of the models options won't show up one.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TQ..... I will be there 9pm sharp.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster (B)