The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Budget playground off Thomson

Was in the area, so went to check out some old haunts just to see how things have changed. Upper Thomson Spa is undergoing reno, so one joint down for proper rub. Wanted more tuina than hanky panky, and after maundering around, stumbled upon this respectable looking place. Lazy afternoon and the lady, a milf, was happy to see me. It was way past mid day and I was probably her first customer. Times are bad and I could hear her colleague bitching in the background. It’s a new year but not a single regular has showed up. I wanted to tell her these days spas are a dime a dozen, but I decided to just take off my clothes, lie down and shut up. The ML came into the room and I told her all I wanted was a quick rub and then zhuagen, if she knew. Not necessarily hj. She smiled knowingly and even returned a naughty wink. Ho sei liao. She sat at my feet and started rubbing my balls, but soon started stroking my shaft lovingly. Aroused, I caught hold of her and started rubbing her inside your panties till she was dripping wet. She told me she hadn’t fucked in a long time, and she really wanted me to have a go at her, but her boss was seated outside. I told her perhaps another time while still digging her wet and hairy cb. She trembled and came at least twice. After a while, my hands got tired and I told her enough. I showered, paid up and left. No prostate massage, no haggling of prices, just cut to the chase. Joints like this are increasingly hard to find

Last edited by tangerinesex; 04-01-2019 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget playground off Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Was in the area, so went to check out some old haunts just to see how things have changed. Upper Thomson Spa is undergoing reno, so one joint down for proper rub. Wanted more tuina than hanky panky, and after maundering around, stumbled upon this respectable looking place. Lazy afternoon and the lady, a milf, was happy to see me. It was way past mid day and I was probably her first customer. Times are bad and I could hear her colleague bitching in the background. It’s a new year but not a single regular has showed up. I wanted to tell her these days the spas are a dime a dozen, but I decided to just take off my clothes, lie down and shut up. The ML came into the room and I told her all I wanted was a quick rub and then zhuagen, if she knew. Not necessarily hj. She smiled knowingly and even returned a naughty wink. Ho sei Liao. She sat at my feet and started rubbing my balls, but soon started stroking my shaft lovingly. Aroused, I caught hold of her and started rubbing her inside your panties till she was dripping wet. She told me she hadn’t fucked in a long time, and she really wanted me to have a go at her, but her boss was dressed outside. I told another time while still digging at her wet and hairy cb. She trembled and came at least twice. After a while, my hands got tired and I told her enough. I showered, paid up and left. No prostrate massage, no haggling of prices, just cut to the chase. Joints like these are increasingly hard to find
Ts mind sharing the location ?
Old 03-01-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Hey bro, please share location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Was in the area, so went to check out some old haunts just to see how things have changed. Upper Thomson Spa is undergoing reno, so one joint down for proper rub. Wanted more tuina than hanky panky, and after maundering around, stumbled upon this respectable looking place. Lazy afternoon and the lady, a milf, was happy to see me. It was way past mid day and I was probably her first customer. Times are bad and I could hear her colleague bitching in the background. It’s a new year but not a single regular has showed up. I wanted to tell her these days spas are a dime a dozen, but I decided to just take off my clothes, lie down and shut up. The ML came into the room and I told her all I wanted was a quick rub and then zhuagen, if she knew. Not necessarily hj. She smiled knowingly and even returned a naughty wink. Ho sei liao. She sat at my feet and started rubbing my balls, but soon started stroking my shaft lovingly. Aroused, I caught hold of her and started rubbing her inside your panties till she was dripping wet. She told me she hadn’t fucked in a long time, and she really wanted me to have a go at her, but her boss was seated outside. I told her perhaps another time while still digging her wet and hairy cb. She trembled and came at least twice. After a while, my hands got tired and I told her enough. I showered, paid up and left. No prostrate massage, no haggling of prices, just cut to the chase. Joints like this are increasingly hard to find
Old 03-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
Iloveass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location n damage? Thanks. 😁
Old 03-01-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 16
hellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to all

Hey bro can share location?
Old 03-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Got tons of requests, but I am looking to exchange contacts. Or at least be given points. So far only two Bros have upped my score and thanks so much. They would have received my post. (One of the bros is anonymous, pls pm me so I know who you are cheers!) happy hunting
Old 03-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold

Bro i just upped you. Please share in return.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
dreamchaser1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

up you already bro pls share
Old 03-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same here. Please share.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind to share bro?? I have one that i can share with you, nearby only! Appreciate it!
Old 03-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Bro can share. Upped u. Thanks
Old 03-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 13
gregmarson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygregmarson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Budget playground off Thomson

Upped you. Can share location and contact? Thanks!
Old 03-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamchaser1234 View Post
up you already bro pls share
You have no power. How to up huh?
Old 04-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Thanks bros who sportingly upped me. I have replied you. As for those who have upped me but haven't received a thing, it's probably because you didn't leave your nick, or your nick and the name you left behind didn't match. As for those who have no points but lied, hahaha better luck next time
Old 04-01-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
schizoidal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterschizoidal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterschizoidal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up your points already. Can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1