The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Too many wasted chances and unnecessary goal to concede.
Liverpool needs to start looking at the whole package.
Clean sheets and goals scored are equally important as 3 points.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Really happy with the 3 points but the performance could have been better. Maybe about 5 matches to get up to full steam but the Premier League is not going to give any teams the benefit of doubt.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Goalie crisis now..... Adrian is the only fit goalkeeper left.

Maybe we will see Milner playing as "emergency" goalie if Adrian is injured.
Can't help but laugh, good one

Looks like Alisson is going to be out for at least 6 weeks, so pray that Adrian can hold the fort stoutly till then🙏

As for our start last night, I'd say its early days, let's give it 10 games then we can make more sound judgements.

For now 3 points is all that matters, followed by more goals and clean sheets. Injury free fit sharp squad is also vital.

Hope to see us winning our first trophy of the season on Wednesday
Old 10-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
3 points is all that matters.
This season not only points matter..... goals are important too.
I forsee the title might be decided by goal difference given the tight rivalry between Man City and Liverpool.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

If Pool is to challenge Mcity for the title, not adding to our strength in depth this season is a mistake imo.. 1st match played n already 1 major player is out for the next 3-4 matches. I foresee more injuries coming up and I hope Pool has enough back up !
Btw, Mcity won 5-0 away
Old 11-08-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Alisson is set to undergo a scan on his injury and the Anfield hierarchy will wait on the results before making a decision but could offer Andy Lonergan a short-term contract to fill in as a senior option in Liverpool's squad .

The veteran goalkeeper joined the Reds' pre-season US tour after a lack of options between the sticks led the club to call upon the free agent and he made a good impression during a first-half friendly performance against Sevilla .

Lonergan is already at Melwood and should both he and the club wish to make a deal they will be able to, with the shot-stopper a free agent so available to sign despite the transfer window closing.

Latest news - Alisson out 4 to 8 weeks.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 11-08-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If Pool is to challenge Mcity for the title, not adding to our strength in depth this season is a mistake imo.. 1st match played n already 1 major player is out for the next 3-4 matches. I foresee more injuries coming up and I hope Pool has enough back up !
Btw, Mcity won 5-0 away
Man City is getting to be like a bad case of wart, simply refuse to go away and always seems to go one up over Liverpool..
Old 11-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Man City is getting to be like a bad case of wart, simply refuse to go away and always seems to go one up over Liverpool..
Man City is setting the bench mark again and the crucial match will be both games (home and away) against Man City which is a 12 point difference.
Old 11-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Man City is setting the bench mark again and the crucial match will be both games (home and away) against Man City which is a 12 point difference.
We must go all out to get points against them, because our neighbours and their neighbours will try all means to prevent us from winning while doing the opposite against them
Old 12-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Mo!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49313879
Old 13-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

FSG boss John Henry had given Klopp the permission to forget about domestic cup competitions and concentrate on PL and CL.

Good that Gomez started first game meaning give youth a chance.

Origi was right to stay and compete for a first XI starting role. He did scored one goal and provided the cross that resulted in own goal.

Liverpool was right to finish the job at half time and takes the pedal off for second half knowing that have to play Chelsea in mid-week Super Cup.

Old 14-08-2019, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Keita walked off injured during a training session in Istanbul..
I doubt he'll be part of the squad for the Super Cup match on Wed.
This idiot is a goner, he's even worse than Sturridge n Lallana put together!
Old 14-08-2019, 04:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Keita walked off injured during a training session in Istanbul..
I doubt he'll be part of the squad for the Super Cup match on Wed.
This idiot is a goner, he's even worse than Sturridge n Lallana put together!
Should be a walk in the park for Liverpool in this SuperCup.
Chelsea has player crisis and playing the kids. If Liverpool cannot beat a makeshift Chelsea team.... can forget about the rest of the season liao.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

Liverpool squad in training ahead of Super Cup

Goalkeepers: Adrian, Lonergan, Kelleher

Defenders: Van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Matip, Hoever

Midfielders: Fabinho, Milner, Keita, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana

Forwards: Firmino, Mane, Salah, Origi, Shaqiri, Brewster, Elliott

Old 14-08-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Finally our best defender may leave Liverpool for £15 million.

Question is Liverpool wrong to sell when Gomez and Matip are injury prone?

So we can use Hoever or Sep Van Den Berg from the academy?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1