The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2540 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
Their approval process has already begun since last week and might've ended already. A number of houses are already approved and have implemented the safety measures last week such as the safe distancing tape, posters to remind customers on what to do before entering etc. Not sure if they've received the QR code for Safe Entry though but that is also required.

VR gaming outlets (see Annex A point 2.5) and spas have also reopened by the way. GL is inherently not as high risk in terms of super-spreading as some of the outlets you've mentioned so the chances of them reopening earlier than clubs/pubs/KTVs are significantly higher.
I hope u are right buddy...

i also anxiously waiting for the green light from government.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 12-07-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Don’t expect the GL will open anytime soon. I found another way to settle my urge. Go to the dating app. Within one week and I get so many requests. Already settle with one but no hotel to go but where to find a room ?
Old 12-07-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Don’t expect the GL will open anytime soon. I found another way to settle my urge. Go to the dating app. Within one week and I get so many requests. Already settle with one but no hotel to go but where to find a room ?
beware of dating apps. some of them are scams, especially if those that ask you to pay upfront or pay using gift cards first.
Old 12-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
As for now, there are 5 hotels available for check-in for singaporean staycation.

lyf funan
w sentosa cove
crockfords tower
sofitel singapore sentosa resort & spa
one15 marina club

they are on the pricy side but if you urgently needed the staycation for whatever purpose, you can check those hotel out.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
OKTs are preparing for the reopening of shops eg putting up the notice at the entrance 1. Wear your mask 2. Scan QR code to check in 3. Temperature Check 4. Social distance of 1M. Customers must complete a health declaration form and you confirm that you don’t have members in the family on Q or SHD order and sign in and sign out.

OKTs have taped out certain seats for social distancing and ordered one time towels and bedsheets and hand hand sanitiser to reduce the risks.

I was told each wl will have a designated room for herself. Customers and wls are required to wear masks in the room. No BBBJ and catbath and only CBJ. AV have so far made 2 visits to several houses telling them the requirements and inspect the facilities. Meanwhile wls will go for Covid19 tests in batches. AV will do a final check to see all the conditions are met and OKTs may then get the green light to reopen the shops. But MOH will not announce the reopening of the business. OKTs and wls will inform their good customers of the actual date of resumption of trade. My guess of the actual date of is as good as yours. Let us keep the fingers crossed. But there will be no privacy for brothers. Beware of the risks!
scan QR code
-> mean those who did not have camera phone need buy one liao. or can use IC for scanning?
-> no privacy liao

both customer and wl need wear masks in the room
-> how they going to verify this? install a camera in the room? or the room door cannot be locked so that someone can spot check?
- wl wear mask how to cim?

no BBBJ and cat bath only CBJ
-> what is CBJ? fuck?
-> no BBBJ oso mean no CIM or COF liao? maybe can cum on mask.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
scan QR code
-> mean those who did not have camera phone need buy one liao. or can use IC for scanning?
-> no privacy liao

-> how they going to verify this? install a camera in the room? or the room door cannot be locked so that someone can spot check?

-> what is CBJ? fuck?
+42 prince devitt
Old 12-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
OKTs are preparing for the reopening of shops eg putting up the notice at the entrance 1. Wear your mask 2. Scan QR code to check in 3. Temperature Check 4. Social distance of 1M. Customers must complete a health declaration form and you confirm that you don’t have members in the family on Q or SHD order and sign in and sign out.

OKTs have taped out certain seats for social distancing and ordered one time towels and bedsheets and hand hand sanitiser to reduce the risks.

I was told each wl will have a designated room for herself. Customers and wls are required to wear masks in the room. No BBBJ and catbath and only CBJ. AV have so far made 2 visits to several houses telling them the requirements and inspect the facilities. Meanwhile wls will go for Covid19 tests in batches. AV will do a final check to see all the conditions are met and OKTs may then get the green light to reopen the shops. But MOH will not announce the reopening of the business. OKTs and wls will inform their good customers of the actual date of resumption of trade. My guess of the actual date of is as good as yours. Let us keep the fingers crossed. But there will be no privacy for brothers. Beware of the risks!
Thanks a lot for your detailed information. GL will never be the same again after the invasion of Covid19. As the community cases are still high, I would abstain for a while wait for a while to see how the new system would work. I agree with you that we will lose our privacy. Cheers.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
beware of dating apps. some of them are scams, especially if those that ask you to pay upfront or pay using gift cards first.
I get it for free. Don’t need to pay. But the danger, don’t get caught. GL is pay and fuck . For this , the girls will fall in love and maybe difficult to get out.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Frenching could be in history after covid.......
Old 12-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Frenching could be in history after covid.......
Go and date some girls la , more fun and frenching until siow. Don’t need to pay some more
Old 12-07-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
scan QR code
-> no privacy liao

-> what is CBJ? fuck?
If someone does not have a camera phone, OKT could record the his personal details in a register.

AV does not condone BBBJ all the time and you could see posters in the waiting area and the rooms. But most 150 wls offered that service in the past. I have no idea what would be new services under the threat of Covid19. But I am confident that CCTV is unlikely to be placed in the room. I agree with you that privacy that we enjoyed in the past has been compromised. I will adopt a wait and see attitude for a few months to let the new system work.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

not much girls left now

if business going down

Guess really gl endgame
Old 12-07-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
not much girls left now

if business going down

Guess really gl endgame
Don’t say that bro.....be positive ......if the heavens hear negative and make negative then how? I get you book/boob on the power of positive thinking ...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
not much girls left now

if business going down

Guess really gl endgame
If no news before National day, balance may all go back by Aug. My darling, who is sponsored by tiraks, also feels sian and plans so.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Don’t say that bro.....be positive ......if the heavens hear negative and make negative then how? I get you book/boob on the power of positive thinking ...
won 90% liao still no open for us to celebrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
If no news before National day, balance may all go back by Aug. My darling, who is sponsored by tiraks, also feels sian and plans so.
hopefully they got swabbed this week so that can start celebration

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1