The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2020, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
just flew back from bkk last night.
quite a few china bois in the flight. no idea how they can take the flight to sg.
saw them transfer flight at changi. Thought our rule states that no transfer allowed from banned countries as well?

still can see many china people in bkk, except no tour groups. wonder how they go into thailand? dont tell me they quarantined for 14 days then come out and walk.

got 1 china farker. i was standing outside a condo waiting for someone & looking at my phone, standing in big open space with no people. this china guy (with his china fren behind him) came out of the condo, walked right up beside me like 5cm close, faced me and talk to his fren behind him (u know facing in front to talk to someone behind u). wtf i almost wanted to wack him. and he wasnt wearing a mask, i was.
they may not be tourists. a not an insignificant amount of mainland Chinese can be found staying long-term in Bangkok alreaddy, mostly around Ratchada and Sutthisan area..
Old 11-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Inbound arrivals face mandatory measures.
Move aims to curtail coronavirus spread.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business...atory-measures
Old 11-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Haizzzzz someone must be now in Thailand with his MILF.
I heard someone talking about me, heehee. Yes, was with my milf gf since yesterday after I touched down. Last night and this morning were romantic and erotic! Hee
Old 11-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Step1: Contact your airline for clarifications on the requirements first.

If the notice is WEF 9MAR2020, Airlines should receive any notices about any travel restrictions/regulations.

Step2: Contact Thai Sg for clarification.
https://www.thaiembassy.sg/contact-us

Seek RTE for clarification if needed.

Step3: Contact Sg Bkk for clarification.
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Overseas-Mission/Bangkok

Seek MFA for clarification if needed.

Step4: Contact Raffles Medical at Changi Airport for medical cert inquiry. (24x7)
https://www.rafflesmedicalgroup.com/...ort-terminal-3

RMG is available at Changi Airport. Can call them find out about MC. If they your coy med can try see can offset or not.

In summary, actually the airlines should be able to advise passengers before allowing them to check-in.

CAAT Announcement.

[url]https://www.facebook.com/caat.thailand/posts/1536677816494915?__xts__%5B0]
Called the airline before my trip. They told me only travelers from China needs MC. Called the embassy too but on recording mode by machine. So took my chance to the airport for the trip. No hassle, quick to pass immigration on both countries.

Thank you funboi!
Old 11-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
they may not be tourists. a not an insignificant amount of mainland Chinese can be found staying long-term in Bangkok alreaddy, mostly around Ratchada and Sutthisan area..
Wow my favourite Bangkok homebase is a "dirty area" now!
Old 11-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Dear bros, can find very young Uni girls in Michat people around? Or any other app can use? Planning travel first time to Bangkok alone.
29th March by scoot 12.40pm. any one there?
Old 12-03-2020, 10:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
Agreed, all those should be long terms pass one.

Tiong Guy alway very jialat one.Most of them are

-cause trouble in other country
-talk like as in their own country
-selfish one
-yaya papaya one
-like to throw money type resulting in price to be increase all that

Is all because of them

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
you stay hotel or her place? So end up you
Funboi, the perfume brand you recommended are all above the amount I wanted to spend. So I chose Salvdo Feraggamo, I think wrong spelling but you should know the brand..Hee. It’s on a 30% discount yet the packaging is nice. I like the scent too. Yes, there were miniatures bottles perfumes on the plane too.

She wanted to bring me to Pattaya for a night but can’t because I have got meeting in Bangkok. Stayed in service apartment this time.

She was caught by the traffic police fouling traffic rules while she drove me to the money changer in Pratunam. Gave 100B to solve the problem Hee. Terrible this police in Bangkok.

Can see that she was stressful while driving so got her to leave her car at my service apartment which I am staying before we visited Huai Kwang. I realized Thais are really not resourceful when you asked them to recommend famous food around.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Foreigners Must Bankroll Their Covid-19 Treatment in Thailand: Officials

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/...and-officials/
Old 12-03-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Your service apartment is book online or she find for you? cuz bkk many those apartment for walk-in rental also.

She not live in bkk is it? Or seldom drive in bkk? You never think of driving in bkk? 55555 Sometime i buy those small magnetic phone holder that can clip on aircon vent and give girls who drives. cuz some they like to place phone on lap lah etc. Actually hor..... its for me to use one. 55555 cuz i drive their car i need use google map navigate mah. So next time if you meet the MILF again lets say you dare drive to pattaya? you can consider buy one lah standby if she no have.

You mean she not resourceful in recommend famous food for you? Or who?
My apt from Airbnb. She drives often just that you know girls being girls, bad with directions and looks clumsy in driving. I was scared 5555. If we drive their car need to first convert our license? She said she hates to service the loan of her car. Gotten the car because her ex boyfriend bought for her without her knowledge. She said she was angry because it became her liability. She rather her ex gave her cash.
Yes, whenever I ask the Thai to bring me go eat famous food, they do not know.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
My apt from Airbnb. She drives often just that you know girls being girls, bad with directions and looks clumsy in driving. I was scared 5555. If we drive their car need to first convert our license? She said she hates to service the loan of her car. Gotten the car because her ex boyfriend bought for her without her knowledge. She said she was angry because it became her liability. She rather her ex gave her cash.
If ex. bf bought her the car, why she still need to service loan?
That fella no standard!
Old 13-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

11 Thais ‘partying’ in Thonglor get COVID-19, BTS hand gel thief busted | Coconuts Bangkok

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/11-...-thief-busted/

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
honestly speaking. i never go apply or convert. but i guess i am a "good driver who observe speed limit and traffic." 55555. I ever drive from bkk to phuket then at the check point bridge the mata came forward to do routine checks i just keep quiet stay calm and later......wroooom!!! we go 55555.

I tot buy car need sign paper work one so how can bf buy without her knowledge. Some more must service loan leh. If without her acknowledgement, who will loan sia. 55555 unless her bf go pay the booking fee lah then actually is bf wana buy for self use for excuse say for her. 5555 haizzz girls say what listen can liao. just ensure she don't ask you for "help". 55555

The Thai you mean FL ah? Or normal people? You know hor Bangkok quite big leh and many places to eat. So famous food or not hor i don't think they will purposely go there eat cuz traffic one thing, queue is another thing. time is another thing, who pay is another thing.
Her ex BF paid 100,000B deposit if I am not wrong. Both Normal and FL. No wonder its like didn’t make any sense to them when I asked them to recommend.

Last edited by ZanShen; 13-03-2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
If short term in thai no need convert
if long term better to convert. easy get...first is 2 yrs and after which renew again will be 5 years
In anyway, having a thai Lic at times are quite useful and you speak certain level of thai, can pass off as thai as places of interests when buying tickets..

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-03-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
If short term in thai no need convert
if long term better to convert. easy get...first is 2 yrs and after which renew again will be 5 years
In anyway, having a thai Lic at times are quite useful and you speak certain level of thai, can pass off as thai as places of interests when buying tickets..
Oh really? That’s good. But what kind of tickets? Don’t they check on the names?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1