The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Lol, bro Federer, nice to see you back in GL.
Yo yo Rawall! Hope i can sustain my interest in Gl....got two-three targets to rotate at the moment!
Old 08-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Yo yo Rawall! Hope i can sustain my interest in Gl....got two-three targets to rotate at the moment!
Congrats! Really happy to learn that you’ve found your targets. If there’s two-three gals from GL who can meet your standards, that means there is really hope in the current batch in GL now.

Wish you happy bonking bro!!
Old 08-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow...2-3 targets. That's a first. Gongxi gongxi
Old 09-03-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
May I know who are they? So I can benchmark your high standards?
Old 09-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

Pls share your 2-3 targets leh.
Any difference from the ones I privately recommended?

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Nana 2036 is in my RTF list! Too bad she is not as slim and not tall.....But i like her whole package....She is pretty chio to me!
Old 09-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHA! Bro u can't blame me! I don't fuck trashes like most samsters!
Old 09-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nana 2036 is in my RTF list! Too bad she is not as slim and not tall.....But i like her whole package....She is pretty chio to me!
Bro

Looks like our taste for chiobus quite similar!
Nana is one
Yang Mi/ Jia Jia is another...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Pls share your 2-3 targets leh.
Any difference from the ones I privately recommended?

😅
bro, thanks to your intel and others! The target is in the list that u recommend me! Grateful to you too! Kum sia!
Old 09-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, thanks to your intel and others! The target is in the list that u recommend me! Grateful to you too! Kum sia!
Most welcomed bro!
I’m just filtering what I like from others sharing with me
Hence I’m grateful for everyone else who shared as well.
Cheers!
Old 09-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Congrats! Really happy to learn that you’ve found your targets. If there’s two-three gals from GL who can meet your standards, that means there is really hope in the current batch in GL now.

Wish you happy bonking bro!!
yup! Away for too long! Bro, i must thank u for updating me once in a while for good lobang! although i never try your recommendation, don't be angry! my standard is too high!
Old 10-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Not my target. You need to ask Federal801
Old 10-03-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most welcomed bro!
I’m just filtering what I like from others sharing with me
Hence I’m grateful for everyone else who shared as well.
Cheers!
Bo jio!! i only have one from you but i prefer others in the house.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bo jio!! i only have one from you but i prefer others in the house.
Bro

You only PM me on FL stocks.
But bro Federer was very inquisitive in his PMs on both FLs and more recently GL stocks.

I only recommended gals I rtf/ in my top 5 favs currently or earlier and who are the petite, slim and busty type as per his criteria:

1. 2036 Na Na - natural small C, petite, slim, can’t french, poor service
2. 1649 Tian Tian - natural C, petite, slim, can french, good service
3. 1606 Xin Er - natural D, petite, slim, can french, good service
4. 1667 Bei Bei - natural C, petite, slim, can’t french, good service
5. 1617 Jia Ning - enhanced C, petite, slim, can french, good service
6. 1649 Yang Yang - natural full C, petite, slim, can french, good service
7. 2036 Coco - natural full C/ small D, petite, slim, only french once when she’s high, good service

Don’t say I bo jio ...

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 10-03-2018 at 08:21 AM.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

You only PM me on FL stocks.
But bro Federer was very inquisitive in his PMs on both FLs and more recently GL stocks.

I only recommended gals I rtf/ in my top 5 favs currently or earlier and who are the petite, slim and busty type as per his criteria:

1. 2036 Na Na - natural small C, petite, slim, can’t french, poor service
2. 1649 Tian Tian - natural C, petite, slim, can french, good service
3. 1606 Xin Er - natural D, petite, slim, can french, good service
4. 1667 Bei Bei - natural C, petite, slim, can’t french, good service
5. 1617 Jia Ning - enhanced C, petite, slim, can french, good service
6. 1649 Yang Yang - natural full C, petite, slim, can french, good service
7. 2036 Coco - natural full C/ small D, petite, slim, only french once when she’s high, good service

Don’t say I bo jio ...
Thank you!!!.
tried those that you labelled as good service but only like TT and YY. The rest with bad service i skip

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1