The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Actually 打飞机 paying $50.. plus auto roam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
max is $50 all in.. 1 hour of solid Massage with about 10 min left for teasing and sensual HJ.. so break it up its $30 massage (Equivalent to JB clean massage rates of 99rm) and $20 HJ.. Thats wat ive gotten with my current ML.. hehe

Can share ?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share contact?
Old 10-05-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to get an hour of solid authentic massage with slutty seductive HJ all in @ $50 is the dream of most cheongsters
understand she have change location...
Old 10-05-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
tradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any good massage to intro?
Old 11-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
any bro can share the location?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Any brother can share location?
Old 11-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
max is $50 all in.. 1 hour of solid Massage with about 10 min left for teasing and sensual HJ.. so break it up its $30 massage (Equivalent to JB clean massage rates of 99rm) and $20 HJ.. Thats wat ive gotten with my current ML.. hehe
Pay 50 dollars only? Can share contact?
Old 12-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Any bro, could share with me?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

No more working. she went back to her country..
Old 13-05-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
No more working. she went back to her country..
Which country one ^^
Maybe I also know..
Old 13-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Ask u all something usually for the HJ

is it die die must tell the counter staff u looking for Prostate massage then will get the GQ of HJ?

if just normal massage $50 + $50 HL, isnt it cheaper?
Old 14-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Agree with many bros that rates have to be managed. Often high rates are influenced by location and those who think with small head ....

Here’s a recent place I found that overtime , I managed to land on a good rate. I stumbled across this place during one of my KTV sessions. The masseuse waved at me and I decided to try the place out.

So far I only met two ladies, Annie and Chanel. For my first session there was no GQ.

Here’s my FR:

Cuppage plaza B2-03

Annie
Pretty long haired masseuse.
Massage is good, don’t judge her size as she can really work those hands. My first experience no GQ, perhaps because I drank some alcohol and Annie decided to just ignore.
Her massage was good and I decided to make a more purposely visit again, during 2nd visit, she teased a lot by sliding her oily fingers down my butt crack abs massages my anus. She offered HJ for $80... negotiated down to $60.
Overall will return.

Chanel
Very fair and nice boobs, pink to light brown nipples.
Slightly on the larger side but not fat type. Managed to negotiate to $60 but include roaming with top on and she unhook her bra voluntarily. She smothered me with her boobs with her polo too rolled up. HJ was good.

Rates
$50 for 45min
$70 for 60min

Overall their massage is legit hitting all the right spots.

Willing to share contact, best to call them for reservation.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Of course its expensive. they demand such prices, doesn't mean you have to agree to it.

BARGAIN!!!! Never are my added on HJs more than $20-30, you decline, there's nothing they can do, make less lor.

$50?? Nope. I'll put on my clothes and go geylang bang a government sanctioned Thai pussy.

She'll bathe with me, I can touch her all I want..... never will I pay $50 for a massage girl to wank me a few minutes only.

Master the art of mind control and not let your dick think on behalf of your wallet!
Can share contact
Old 20-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Agree with many bros that rates have to be managed. Often high rates are influenced by location and those who think with small head ....

Here’s a recent place I found that overtime , I managed to land on a good rate. I stumbled across this place during one of my KTV sessions. The masseuse waved at me and I decided to try the place out.

So far I only met two ladies, Annie and Chanel. For my first session there was no GQ.

Here’s my FR:

Cuppage plaza B2-03

Annie
Pretty long haired masseuse.
Massage is good, don’t judge her size as she can really work those hands. My first experience no GQ, perhaps because I drank some alcohol and Annie decided to just ignore.
Her massage was good and I decided to make a more purposely visit again, during 2nd visit, she teased a lot by sliding her oily fingers down my butt crack abs massages my anus. She offered HJ for $80... negotiated down to $60.
Overall will return.

Chanel
Very fair and nice boobs, pink to light brown nipples.
Slightly on the larger side but not fat type. Managed to negotiate to $60 but include roaming with top on and she unhook her bra voluntarily. She smothered me with her boobs with her polo too rolled up. HJ was good.

Rates
$50 for 45min
$70 for 60min

Overall their massage is legit hitting all the right spots.

Willing to share contact, best to call them for reservation.
Can share contact. Need to try
Old 21-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
actually no such thing as normal price....
Negotiating makes it more fun
But there are those carrot chop shop that ml like to fix prices
ESP those a little syt one charge $50 already considered expensive still want Still want add $10 $20 for autoroam damn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1