The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oklah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R.E.A;4164656 View Post

If you guys got any question, feel free to ask me.. I'll be here to answer them..

Cheers...!!!
Most important remember to come support .. hee.

Hi bro, I'll be making a trip there next mth. May I know whats the damage like for AREA FL? SYT? non SYT?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I told you already all my horses runaway, some too old to race or some strayed to other stable already.....only stable left but no horses.....!
Bro, horses still horses, young or not so young.

Actually young horses look up to old horses for wisdom, guidance, what have you.

So, why hold your horses, charge again young or not so young.

Anyone lucky horse with TigerAir at S$10?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
wow.., bro you teach english also hor ..,
Sammy also particular about this mah, "advise" as in verb and "advice" as in noun
Old 04-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Anyone lucky horse with TigerAir at S$10?
$10 fare but kenna + this + that so the total fare comes up to $155.00/=

Anyway never confirm the ticket coz Tiger damn unreliable...... scarly kenna stuck in LOS if they dun wanna fly
Old 04-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Taukes/Taikos Samster,

I need advise regarding how to get from Penang to Hatyai as I'll be going ther from work in Pg this coming Friday. I've been told to take the Van from Perangin Mall in Georgetown. Anyone know the time to take and if possible contact no?
Old 05-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post

I need advise regarding how to get from Penang to Hatyai as I'll be going ther from work in Pg this coming Friday. I've been told to take the Van from Perangin Mall in Georgetown. Anyone know the time to take and if possible contact no?
ah pek will be in Penang from Tuesday afternoon till Wednesday afternoon..... you have PM......
Old 05-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post

You can take Thai taxi van from Komtar or Sungai Nibong bus terminal. Sungai Nibong is the main terminal, which is next to the Pesta grounds and much nearer to the airport than Komtar.
In Sungai Nibong, you go up the main terminal to get your van tickets at RM 30.00 to RM 35.00 and get a ticket with the van number on it. Then, you walk out to the main road and wait at the bus stand which is just outside the main terminal. At about time ( usually late ), the Thai van comes in, you wave at him and the van will stop to pick you up. You can also get the same van service in Komtar / Prangin Mall area. Pick up time , more frequent in the mornings than in the afternoon.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Finally going to hatyai this Nov 2 for 3 nights. Go by coach, back by air.Haven't been there since Tiger stop flying.
any bro will be there to catch up ?
Bty, abit loss touch, can bro here recommend some happenning place to go incase any changes since 2 years ago.
where to find SYT ?, heard that those farm were like dead town.

Please advise !
thanks!
Old 06-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

A.R.E.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklah View Post
Hi bro, I'll be making a trip there next mth. May I know whats the damage like for AREA FL? SYT? non SYT?

Thanks in advance
Hi there, the girls price ranges from 1500 to 2000 for short time with room on us and overnight is above 2500 n not more than 4000. I dun know whats ur age group for syt but the age of my girls are about 21 to about 30. Very seldom u will see gals of below 21 years working already as police very strict on this age thingy.. Penalty for it could even be imprisonment for 10years.. Scary... So better to play safe...
Old 06-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You can take Thai taxi van from Komtar or Sungai Nibong bus terminal.
Thanks you kind Sir!
Old 07-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. A.R.E A
me and my friend is going up Nov 2 to 5. u mind to send some photos of your SYT to me. ?
I thought farm usually damage between 1500 to 2500, yours start with 2500 to 4,000 might have certain quaility right, maybe model look..

send me some photos can ?

Thanks !
Old 08-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Wild Wild West deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by run001 View Post
Hi. A.R.E A
me and my friend is going up Nov 2 to 5. u mind to send some photos of your SYT to me. ?
I thought farm usually damage between 1500 to 2500, yours start with 2500 to 4,000 might have certain quaility right, maybe model look..

Thanks !
She got all the WL photos?
Old 09-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Samster

A.R.E.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by run001 View Post
Hi. A.R.E A

Thanks !
Hi there bro,

I wun say model look. For looks, each and everyone of us have different criteria to fufill, i am more into service quality, as it all narrows down to the kind of service we recieve. For photos i dun think its a good idea as girls working in Hatyai dun stay there long... The girls are ever changing... You get what i mean?? But what i suggest is before coming over, let us know ur preference and we will find the right WL for you. Trust me, if i were to send you a pic of a very pretty gal and u booked her, after she arrives at ur hotel room and u realise she looks maybe 50% like the pic, you sure to sian half and in ur heart curse and swear at me. But when its a mystery how she looks like, ur hope for her to look like a star is not so high, so even if she really cant make it the disappointment is not so great. Get what i mean??
Old 11-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Sammy also particular about this mah, "advise" as in verb and "advice" as in noun
yes you are RIGHT

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jac6868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share my trip with brothers here....

2 weeks ago, i went to hatyai with my friends, and stay in pink lady hotel (cost 600B/ nite), we stay there for 2 nites. The hotel is seem old but the service of the staff are friendly and the room is big for the price we pay.

1st day, we reached abt 9am (thai time), check in and take a nap to noon. we have massage and lunch after our 2hrs body massage, we feel relax and refresh. After, we shop around the area and hv our dinner. We bought tickets to watch a sexy girl show, but we are disappoint, cos' the sexy girl show is the 'tiger' show. We watch for abt 20 min and we left, ......Sian.......we went for another massgae session, back to our area for shopping and hv bird nest drink...at abt 11pm, we recall that pink lady cafe has performance by sexy girls too. We went back and take a look before we want to stay. After, 5min, my friend & i stay to watch the performance..they have singing, dancing, sexy dance too..their performance is so..so..but we hv fun with three gals enteraint us...we order 2 big bottles of beer, some snacks, and lady drinks..cost us abt 1200B. we left the cafe abt 1am, as we are tired, before we go, most of the waitress and waiter approach us for tips..we are scared, we talk to the captain and we only tips to those who served us just nw.

2nd day, nothing exciting...we join a half-day tour in the morning. back to our hotel in the afternoon...we hv another massage session in the sayuri @ sakura hotel..the gals there are more beautiful and nice..we hv a god session there..at nite, we do our last shopping..after dinner, we go to kiss lounge, the place look high class but very quiet..the manager came to us and chat wif us to want gals to accompany...we checked wat the price, she gives the prices which for accompany to you thru' nite, but we jux want to drink and relax, she say up to the gals want to join you for drink...

Tis is hw we spent in hatyai...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1