The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Does Xiao S and Bing Bing speak French?
Yes for me.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
grav3ts0ne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Vicky about less than 2 months back, decided to write this FR before memory fades away

I was at Oolong's place and browsing through his laggy ipad. Vicky looked appealing to my eyes hence decided to call her in from L1608.

Face: 7/10 (she resembles my ex colleague, a typical GND look)
Measurements: 75 A+ / 60 / 80 (rough estimation)
Height: ~1.60m
Skin: 8/10 smooth and fair complexion

After entering the room, she let me play with her boobs with her clothes still on. Was trying to french her but she seemed reluctant so didn't try again.
Shower and cat-bath: SOP
This girl is quite one of a kind, she wasn't keen on french and painting but she loved it when i played with her boobs and fingered her. She was so wet down there and i managed to make her cum with 2 fingers
FJ: SOP
Conclusion: friendly with likeable attitude, cute looking, naturally horny
RTF: maybe not (unless she offers frenching or allows painting)

peace out V
Old 09-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried the often mentioned Xiao S a while ago. Looks wise, she does resemble ex-1608 angpai Fei Er, but without the sexy body shape. Xiao S body is more of the petite kind. Boobs are quite wholesome at C size.

However, my opinion of her turned out not as great as I expected. While her overall service (BBBJ and catbath, no AR) is passable, she stopped our FJ two times just to check whether the condom was still properly on my dick. Also, when I played with her nipples, she refused to let me do so, saying she didn't like the feeling as she was nearing her period. No RTF from me as I had no chemistry with her.

As a side note, I got to see Bing Bing without makeup as she was resting that day. She has more of a plain Jane GND type of look and wasn't as pretty as I thought. Maybe if she were in full working attire and makeup, I would have a different opinion of her looks. It was an informative trip for me, nonetheless.

Last edited by dbhh; 09-05-2018 at 12:55 AM.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried the often mentioned Xiao S a while ago. Looks wise, she does resemble ex-1608 angpai Fei Er, but without the sexy body shape. Xiao S body is more of the petite kind. Boobs are quite wholesome at C size.

However, my opinion of her turned out not as great as I expected. While her overall service (BBBJ and catbath, no AR) is passable, she stopped our FJ two times just to check whether the condom was still properly on my dick. Also, when I played with her nipples, she refused to let me do so, saying she didn't like the feeling as she was nearing her period. No RTF from me as I had no chemistry with her.

As a side note, I got to see Bing Bing without makeup as she was resting that day. She has more of a plain Jane GND type of look and wasn't as pretty as I thought. Maybe if she were in full working attire and makeup, I would have a different opinion of her looks. It was an informative trip for me, nonetheless.
Great FR bro, thanks
Old 09-05-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Great FR bro, thanks
You're welcome, bro.

Appreciate your recent contributions to the forum through sharing too.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Just want to say a small tribute to my favourite Vicky, who ended her card today.

She has brought me immerse joy, and intense pleasure the past year, i am so gotta miss her.

While there will be new girls coming and going, Vicky to me was a special one. All that obliging love we made, blowjobs and even AR that she normally dont dishes out, it will be tough to find one similar to her, for me.

Wish her all the best back home
Old 09-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Just want to say a small tribute to my favourite Vicky, who ended her card today.

She has brought me immerse joy, and intense pleasure the past year, i am so gotta miss her.

While there will be new girls coming and going, Vicky to me was a special one. All that obliging love we made, blowjobs and even AR that she normally dont dishes out, it will be tough to find one similar to her, for me.

Wish her all the best back home
There are others bro.

But yes she was a good one, hence in my top list for quite a while.

Good bye to her.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There are others bro.

But yes she was a good one, hence in my top list for quite a while.

Good bye to her.
true that bro. i'm glad i 'squeezed' the best out of her while she was around.

on to the next i guess....
Old 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
true that bro. i'm glad i 'squeezed' the best out of her while she was around.

on to the next i guess....
good on you mate.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

Your loss is my gain!
Old 09-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Your loss is my gain!
No problem, my poison is your meat!
Old 18-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1608
Girl: Bing Bing

Looks and body
very pretty China doll look. She smells great. Body was nice from afar. Looks good as a total package. Small Bs boobs to me.

BBJ/Hj
Heavenly. Her hand and mouth combo almost made me cum and lose control many times.

FJ
She was tight. She ride quite well and was open to all position but there’s that condom slipped out line once and next thing we know it did slipped out when changing position. Haah.

GFE
Quite playful but little connection with her. She teased me a lot.

Frenching & Painting
No painting nor kisses. Only part I don’t like. I Guess there’s no chemistry.

RTF
Depends la. She got the service and all but I want to ride... not a hj only. Hahah.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: tian Xin

Looks and body
Pretty and slim. Full A/ small B. Pretty and looks nice.

BBJ/Hj
Standard. She deep throat a feeble times. Must really like cock.

FJ
Different positions and Shen eas open to all. Doggied her and side fuck her She was even more into it. Sadly she wasn’t open to using a vibrator.

GFE
Has that’s potential Girlfriend effect. She cuddled and made me feel like my ex.

Frenching & Painting
No painting but loads of deep french kisses. We were making out like teens.

RTF
Depends la. She got the service But I prefer my fucks to Be bustier.
Old 18-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Girl: Bing Bing

Looks and body
very pretty China doll look. She smells great. Body was nice from afar. Looks good as a total package. Small Bs boobs to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Girl: tian Xin

Looks and body
Pretty and slim. Full A/ small B. Pretty and looks nice.
Hey bro, don't come here to downsize their boobs leh. To say Bing Bing's boobs are small B is OK. But to say Tian Xin's are full A/small B from enhanced C or C- is too much!
Old 25-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Great FR bro, thanks
Tks for the FR, loved her soft boobs.
Advert Space Available