The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gilasotong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hello friends, I haven't been in Singapore / Geylang for two years. I hear that things have changed and that PRCs rule the roost. Is cat150 still the best option? Do you get more malaysians in cat80?

Any help appreciated, I'm in Singapore in a few weeks.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
Max_priest could you explain why you ask the girls whether you can don't use condom to have intercourse for awhile. Please explain properly. I have sources that you asked a few girls for this kind of request.I know its you cause I seen how you look like and the audi you drive.
Hey brudder, you wanna sabo our super snr brudder maxx arh??! I knoe u are quite snr but don't try to be funny ya! I think you are under the influence of KC by WL, rite?? You jealous or what? People write bad of your favourite gal you not happy izzit?? Don't anyhow sprout nonsense ok!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think you really think and talk too much. I have no issues with him I am only asking something which is not only for me but also other bros in here whom are interested to know. Because in commercial sex doing raw is greatly looked down upon in here. I am asking him to explain the reason for his request and not accusing him of doing raw. Please don't get it wrong. And btw I not under any wl kc or a regular at any houses.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you really think and talk too much. I have no issues with him I am only asking something which is not only for me but also other bros in here whom are interested to know. Because in commercial sex doing raw is greatly looked down upon in here. I am asking him to explain the reason for his request and not accusing him of doing raw. Please don't get it wrong. And btw I not under any wl kc or a regular at any houses.
no point replying his posts bro ... it just begets more meaningless, rude replies. Just check out his "verbal sparring" record and you can easily understand what i mean. Lately he seems to have discovered the joys of google translate and has even managed to expand his range of posts to inculde ballz carrying

With regards to your initial post, I think no point pursuing it la ... commercial sex is a bottomless pit in this aspect.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ai Launch Liao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
... commercial sex is a bottomless pit in this aspect.
yes, quite true ...
Old 08-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
no point replying his posts bro ... it just begets more meaningless, rude replies. Just check out his "verbal sparring" record and you can easily understand what i mean. Lately he seems to have discovered the joys of google translate and has even managed to expand his range of posts to inculde ballz carrying

With regards to your initial post, I think no point pursuing it la ... commercial sex is a bottomless pit in this aspect.
Hey Moron! If you shut your fuck up, no one will say you are mute, understood?!!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no point replying his posts bro ... it just begets more meaningless, rude replies ... blah blah blah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hey Moron! If you shut your fuck up, no one will say you are mute, understood?!!
i rest my case ... for more, just pull up previous "spars" with various other bros

last post here, i'm back to ignoring the joker ... OUT
Old 08-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
i rest my case ... for more, just pull up previous "spars" with various other bros

If you are not a fucking MORON! You would not have posted the two kinda MEANINGLESS and provocative posts directing at me!

Hey, Moron, I urge you not to create unnecessary ripple here, if not I will launch another attack on You!! <bloody hell, this jdi813 sounds like the Northern Korea government>

Old 08-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ai Launch Liao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Max_priest could you explain why .... I know its you cause I seen how you look like and the audi you drive.
Wah bro max_pries so rich drive Audi, can take me for a spin or not ?
Old 08-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wah bro long time no see! Hosehboh
Old 08-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yep。。。。ignoring him is the best option.
Cheers.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
GL 150cats FRs list

WL Name - Xinxin
Height – 1.6 m
Home Base – 2831A

Looks - 8/10

I actually think she is pretty. Especially when she smiles.

Bod - 6/10

Not really my kind. On the small and slim side.

Tits - 6/10

Again not my type. A cups at the most.

Shower - 8/10

Good. BBBJ in the shower. Soapy massage. Full on French, no issues. A great use of her hand in there especially with all the soap.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Pretty good. The girl know what to do. I am not a big cat bath fan though.

AR – 7.5/10

Not bad. Makes an effort. A little more practice and she can be good. Plays with your dick at the same time which is great.

French Kissing - 9/10

Absolutely fantastic. I could French her all session and cum.

BBBJ – 7.5/10

Good. Again learning, Uses hand and mouth. Once she masters this will be a killer.

FJ - 8/10

A good fuck. Again works well. Any position is ok.

Attitude - 9/10

Great session. I came out smiling. Nice to chat with, good service. Now if she could just grow a set of tits haha

RTF-Yes for sure. Even though not my body type, her attitude and skill and demeanor will make me return for her.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL Name - Jinsa
Height - 1.68 m
Home Base - 3033

Looks - 7/10

OK. Broad face. Long hair down her back.

Bod - 7/10

Quite bak bak type. Not much of a waist. Bit of an ass. Good skin. Dragon tattoo on her lower back.

Tits - 7/10

Nice shaped C to C cup tits. Good nipples that harden. Great feel in my hands

Shower - 7/10

BBBJ in the shower. Soapy massage. Full on French, no issues

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Pretty good. The girl knows what to do. I am not a big cat bath fan though.

AR – 7.5/10

She is good. Not one of those that touch touch don’t seem to want to do type. This girl does this properly

French Kissing - 8/10

Good GF feeling.

BBBJ - 7/10

Good also. Again she has the skill to get a monk hard.

FJ - 8/10

A good fuck. Doggy and mis. Works well with me. Sounds effects are good. Do not sound too fake. Any pattern is ok it seems.

Attitude - 8/10

A pro. One of the more skilled ones and a nice feel after the session.

RTF-Yah. She has the skill. Why not.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Yep。。。。ignoring him is the best option.
Cheers.
Yeah, you definitely have a little more IQ than the Moron jdi813 if you shut the fuck up!!!

If not, I will have to reduce you to another moron like jdi813!!

Old 08-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
no point replying his posts bro ... it just begets more meaningless, rude replies. Just check out his "verbal sparring" record ................................... With regards to your initial post, I think no point pursuing it la ... commercial sex is a bottomless pit in this aspect.
Fucking Moron jdi813!

You still got the cheeks to use the word, RUDE!! Let me ask you again, who started to hurl insult at people first?! Ask yourself - Are you the one who insulted me?!! Answer me if you are a gentlemen and real man! If not, I would classify you as another tranny like those loitering around GL and Changi V soliciting for ass-jamming!

Rudeness Begets Rudeness!!

Because you and HBK were the bloody son-the-bitches who hurled insult at me first, I therefore have no choice but to retaliate and to preventyour from acting like a Big Fuckers here!! I ain't afraid of you even though you and your fucking coward gang wanna zap me!!! Points do not matter to me as I can still log in to kick your fucking asses!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1