The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 14-08-2023, 11:51 AM
KT.LUVER KT.LUVER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Bro, really appreciate your RF. I am just wondering does post op LBs allow anal? I tried to hook up with a post op when I was in JB a month ago but she told me she didn't allow anal so I didn't proceed.

Just wonder what's your experience. I see no point in fucking fake pussy, I might as a well go for real girl.

BTW, if anyone is interested, the post op i tried to hook up is here: https://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Aprilsohot89

Definitely a looker but service wise I am not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Also did a few rounds at the joint at jalan wong ah fook, total 5 post op LBs were working, all couldn't make it in terms of looks.

Also it was a friday so many indian foreign workers were waiting in line, had a short chat with them and they said the selection has dwindled over the past year especially with covid, no choice but to settle with this house as the one next door is worse.

asked if anyone was willing to let me watch, in return I'd pay for their session, and 1 agreed

had to tip the LB extra to watch also and I seriously didn't mind. jerked myself off and finished on the LB's face while she was still being fucked.

Damage: RM80 + RM20

RTF: not until this house has better stocks. Eve/Eva used to be the best but no idea where to locate her now.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #77  
Old 14-08-2023, 12:00 PM
titts82002's Avatar
titts82002 titts82002 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: A place called Home
Posts: 1,486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4023 / Power: 23
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Thank you for sharing, up you

Basically you paid to watch and then jerked off by cumming on the LB’s face
Nice!
This is another type of fun: pay to watch private show and cum on face..



Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Also did a few rounds at the joint at jalan wong ah fook, total 5 post op LBs were working, all couldn't make it in terms of looks.

Also it was a friday so many indian foreign workers were waiting in line, had a short chat with them and they said the selection has dwindled over the past year especially with covid, no choice but to settle with this house as the one next door is worse.

asked if anyone was willing to let me watch, in return I'd pay for their session, and 1 agreed

had to tip the LB extra to watch also and I seriously didn't mind. jerked myself off and finished on the LB's face while she was still being fucked.

Damage: RM80 + RM20

RTF: not until this house has better stocks. Eve/Eva used to be the best but no idea where to locate her now.
__________________
I came, I saw, I conquered

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #78  
Old 14-08-2023, 12:03 PM
firsttimebuyer firsttimebuyer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Hello to all, just want to ask some questions before making my virgin trip there, how is the ‘experience’ like? In the sense where if i go and knock on the door, do i just go in, look around and pick a LB? Will i be able to walk out if none of them makes my kuku stand? And how do i know if they are post ops or pre op? Do i just ask? Also how much is the damage and how do i negotiate? Very important question would be is it safe to do uncapped, or will I get STDs? If anyone is stuck in the jam at causeway and would like to kill some time, a guide would very much be appreciated from me as well haha. Apologies for the many questions, am still a young innocent boy to the scene, trying to explore this new interest of mine.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #79  
Old 14-08-2023, 08:01 PM
firsttimebuyer firsttimebuyer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
If you go to the LB joint you can look around 1st, don't see anyone you fancy, just leave, they're ok with it.

You can ask if they are pre or post, prices range from RM80-RM200, but mostly RM150.

As for caps, by default they'll caps on but if you have good chemistry with them you can request for raw.
Thank you so much! Is the 2 joints the ones above the 7-11 and pharmacy? Is there any more around the area?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #80  
Old 16-08-2023, 10:13 AM
IamGood IamGood is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 5
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimebuyer View Post
Hello to all, just want to ask some questions before making my virgin trip there, how is the ‘experience’ like? In the sense where if i go and knock on the door, do i just go in, look around and pick a LB? Will i be able to walk out if none of them makes my kuku stand? And how do i know if they are post ops or pre op? Do i just ask? Also how much is the damage and how do i negotiate? Very important question would be is it safe to do uncapped, or will I get STDs? If anyone is stuck in the jam at causeway and would like to kill some time, a guide would very much be appreciated from me as well haha. Apologies for the many questions, am still a young innocent boy to the scene, trying to explore this new interest of mine.
Young innocent boy, u want to raw lb and ask if will kena std? If u dont wake up your idea very soon hiv will knock on your door
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #81  
Old 16-08-2023, 12:30 PM
d2pre d2pre is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 639
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 19
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

what social media app to scan LB in JB area?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #82  
Old 16-08-2023, 08:38 PM
KT.LUVER KT.LUVER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
what social media app to scan LB in JB area?
I tried Michat at Jalan Wong Ah Fook but the hit rate was zero. Not sure why. Maybe I need to indicate in my profile/description I am looking for ladyboys?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #83  
Old 17-08-2023, 07:26 PM
firsttimebuyer firsttimebuyer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Young innocent boy, u want to raw lb and ask if will kena std? If u dont wake up your idea very soon hiv will knock on your door
Haha not sure if they are those legal(if it’s even a thing) that takes tests every few weeks, but will take it as advice to not raw.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #84  
Old 19-09-2023, 02:31 AM
Summerhillt's Avatar
Summerhillt Summerhillt is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,233
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2669 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Looking forward to your FR
__________________
Be the type of person you want to meet.

Next target. 2000 Points
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #85  
Old 20-09-2023, 06:20 PM
WikiDick WikiDick is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimebuyer View Post
Haha not sure if they are those legal(if it’s even a thing) that takes tests every few weeks, but will take it as advice to not raw.
Bruh, Malaysia is an Islamic country.

No way the government can recognise prostitution.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
T-Hotel (along Jalan Wong Ah Fook) any action? bolehk JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] 5 01-05-2018 09:53 AM
Jalan Wong Ah Fook Free Lancer samual The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 1 30-10-2016 01:05 PM
chubby girl at Jalan Wong Ah Fook JB pirateYORK JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] 2 28-10-2014 09:30 AM
nightclub/ktv @ jalan wong ah fook xeann The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 0 17-08-2011 12:51 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph