The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 10-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 19
aimex77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Fyi..... it is AV requirement for all brothels to have cctvs installed covering the entrance/exit & passageways of the houses. This applies to all approved brothels in GL, PT, KS & Desker. Patrons have already been filmed inside those brothels since donkey years ago when the requirement was imposed. AV passed the case to Tanglin Police means they wash hands and dun want to be involve for this incident as no wrong done by the WLs or OKT.
Police was called, not AV.....
CCTVs installed is for the authority to monitor the place, and of cos the authority will not reveal the footage to the public.
Videos taken by WLs or patrons taking videos of wl is unacceptable. As we will not know if they will post the videos online....
Old 11-11-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimex77 View Post
Police was called, not AV.....
CCTVs installed is for the authority to monitor the place, and of cos the authority will not reveal the footage to the public.
Videos taken by WLs or patrons taking videos of wl is unacceptable. As we will not know if they will post the videos online....
For all incidents that happen in the brothels the duty officer AV is always notified. He/she decide whether AV follow up on the incident or let the Divisional Police to take charge of the case. In this H26 incident.... AV will certainly have been notified although it is Divisional police that responded.

CCTVs in the brothels are different from the CCTVs installed by the police outside along the public places. The authorities do not have realtime access to the brothels' CCTVs..... you'll be surprised what the OKTs do with the footage when not required by AV and due near expiry date.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
For all incidents that happen in the brothels the duty officer AV is always notified. He/she decide whether AV follow up on the incident or let the Divisional Police to take charge of the case. In this H26 incident.... AV will certainly have been notified although it is Divisional police that responded.

CCTVs in the brothels are different from the CCTVs installed by the police outside along the public places. The authorities do not have realtime access to the brothels' CCTVs..... you'll be surprised what the OKTs do with the footage when not required by AV and due near expiry date.
Interesting to know that......
Old 11-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimex77 View Post
....if posting the pictures of prostitutes is doxxing, jacky43 will be the 1st to be charged....
How do you know he will not be charged? Maybe its not his time yet..... until one of those victims decide to lodge report.

Recently our sister firm concluded a case...... where the client had her photos taken from her facebook & instagram accounts without her knowledge and uploaded onto the www.
Although those photos were not naughty or obscene.... just some bikini shots at the beach and some candid shots...... considered tame compared to those posted here in SBF..... but her family took offence to them being "stolen" from her media accounts and used without her permission. Furthermore she is a schoolgirl in an International school and family is Hi-So.

They hired a PI and managed to trace the guy who uploaded their daughter's photos..... and went to the authorities. Surprisingly the police actually investigated and proceeded to file charges against the culprit. However the case did not proceed to court as the culprit's lawyer made representations to the AGC and offered compensation to the victim. Family decide not to pursue further and accept the compensation as the culprit is known to their daughter.... a fellow schoolmate from her International school. He was given warning by the police and $5K to the victim.

Jacky43 is lucky so far as no one has reported him yet.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
How do you know he will not be charged? Maybe its not his time yet..... until one of those victims decide to lodge report.

Recently our sister firm concluded a case...... where the client had her photos taken from her facebook & instagram accounts without her knowledge and uploaded onto the www.
Although those photos were not naughty or obscene.... just some bikini shots at the beach and some candid shots...... considered tame compared to those posted here in SBF..... but her family took offence to them being "stolen" from her media accounts and used without her permission. Furthermore she is a schoolgirl in an International school and family is Hi-So.

They hired a PI and managed to trace the guy who uploaded their daughter's photos..... and went to the authorities. Surprisingly the police actually investigated and proceeded to file charges against the culprit. However the case did not proceed to court as the culprit's lawyer made representations to the AGC and offered compensation to the victim. Family decide not to pursue further and accept the compensation as the culprit is known to their daughter.... a fellow schoolmate from her International school. He was given warning by the police and $5K to the victim.

Prostitutes are always on the losing end......
Old 11-11-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Awesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ah bao what H and R?
Old 11-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 12
beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomecatisawe View Post
Bro ah bao what H and R?
H14 room 5
Old 11-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Awesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondwatch1977 View Post
H14 room 5
Poh yi is ah bao?
Old 11-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Yes...service so so only
Old 11-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jacky42 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So many zaps from H26 room 1 to room 6....You think i have only one account....Let me slowly play first.....where got so fast end the game....
Old 12-11-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post

Interesting.
The victim family must be rich foreigners if she is study in international school.
Quite cruel and heartless to whack a fellow student.
Sometimes children no have bad intention but just playful and mischievous only. Really pity the schoolboy.

But adults like Jacky43 should be whack with the full weight of the law. I have no sympathy for people like him. Got nothing better to do than go stalking other people private life.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 12
beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky42 View Post
So many zaps from H26 room 1 to room 6....You think i have only one account....Let me slowly play first.....where got so fast end the game....
Who is that?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster (B)

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

My avatar sui bo......
Old 12-11-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster (B)

You know who is the lady in my avatar????
Old 12-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Interesting.... pls keep us updated.
================================================== =========
all old mother hen, what's so interesting for the guy to film?
anyway the place stinks! worse than changi bungalow
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1