The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Petain girls with the nicest boobs

Hi all petain cheongsters, I am starting this thread for all of us to share our opinions on who we think have the nicest tits (perky, not sagging and not too small) in Petain

For me, I miss the retired Miki (ex H26R4). I think her boobs are the perkiest and best shape among all petain ladies, and on top of that she has a huge ass too. Too bad I only had a chance to try her once b4 she left for good

None other in Petain came close to her for me. Xue Er H22R21 deserve honourable mention too, her tits are in nice shape, not too sagging

Have not tried H26R18 Cookie but I heard she is good in this aspect too
Old 31-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: Petain girls with the nicest boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
For me, I miss the retired Miki (ex H26R4). I think her boobs are the perkiest and best shape among all petain ladies, and on top of that she has a huge ass too. Too bad I only had a chance to try her once b4 she left for good

None other in Petain came close to her for me. Xue Er H22R21 deserve honourable mention too, her tits are in nice shape, not too sagging

I know how you feel. Only managed to try Miki once and all I can say is she is indeed one of the best.

If I don't rmb wrongly, H14R12 Yenyen has a nice set of boobs too.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Ya man, totally agree with miki aka twins. She indeed the best fuck when she is controlling on top of u. Her face and moan sound so real like she is also enjoying. Sad part is her bj. From Gl80 to PT50 overall experience is unchange.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
tiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi all petain cheongsters, I am starting this thread for all of us to share our opinions on who we think have the nicest tits (perky, not sagging and not too small) in Petain

Agreed. Xue Er is underrated.
Old 14-06-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Most of the angpai u mentioned their door is closed most of the time. Frustrated to visit petain mostly occupied by aunties
Old 15-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!

Ya after a while diy better
Old 20-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Petain girls with the nicest boobs

H26 rm 7 joyce working today ?
Old 20-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The best asset was Ann...she retired about 6 years back if not wrong...old cheongsters should know her...big melons and plump body but not fat...miss her so much...
Old 20-06-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Question Re: Petain girls with the nicest boobs

Ann is no long at PT? I though she was at H26 next to Queenie.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GL63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and well endowed boobs i would say is this retired malay milf called lily . i think its H12 r2 ?

Missed the way she used ky to rub my dick before bonking .There was once she wore a bikini top to work and that got me very very hot under the collar

i rtf her quite a number of times and on the last ever visit she told me she has fully paid for a condo in penang , i wished her well . miss those boobs for sure !
Old 08-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
The best asset was Ann...she retired about 6 years back if not wrong...old cheongsters should know her...big melons and plump body but not fat...miss her so much...
Ann has never left PT all this while...... she relocated to H26 R5 after her old house closed down. But you better make it quick if you want to see her again as I hear from her OKT that she n her sister may be calling time on their PT career.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Ann has never left PT all this while...... she relocated to H26 R5 after her old house closed down. But you better make it quick if you want to see her again as I hear from her OKT that she n her sister may be calling time on their PT career.
bro who is her sister, real sibling ? dont know lai hehe.

If they offer 3p ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 10-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Petain girls with the nicest boobs

Quote:

Never tried Xue Er before. Think i should now
Old 10-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

I am not sure if anyone remember this WL, for me it will be Jac H7R1. Thinking back... really miss her service.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
I am not sure if anyone remember this WL, for me it will be Jac H7R1. Thinking back... really miss her service.
Yes, soft spoken and good service...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1