The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious SG52 Sofas hit road from GRANGE RD Condo = Rich gone Mad!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The rich in SG52 also can not take it any more! Grange Road is not poor peasants house.

Soon Loong's sofa will be thrown by Whore Jinx down. LHL throw LKY's underwear on Oxley Road!

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ng-grange-road

2 sofas 'fall from the sky', narrowly miss car along Grange Road

PUBLISHED1 HOUR AGO
FACEBOOK229TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
Lydia Lam
SINGAPORE - Mr Peh Choon Whee was driving along Grange Road on Friday (June 23) morning when a sofa fell onto the road in front of his car.

He and his wife later spotted sofa cushions and another sofa on the road.

Mr Peh, who works in the technology sector, told The Straits Times on Saturday that it was raining very heavily at the time.

"Branches were dropping onto the road and suddenly, right in front of us, an outdoor sofa fell in front of my car," said the 37-year-old.

Get The Straits Times
newsletters in your inbox

"We thought there was only one, but when I went back and looked at my dash cam, I realised that there was a cushion flying in the air and after we drove off there was another chair on the right."

Mr Peh said the sofas - the two-seater that fell in front of his vehicle and a one-seater at the right side of the road - could have come from Grange 80, a condominium along the road.

"It looked a lot bigger than what you see in the video," said Mr Peh.

He said he and his wife were shocked.

"We stopped our car for a while," Mr Peh said, adding that they could not believe their eyes.

The sofa, which Mr Peh said was probably a cheap one as it did not seem very heavy, landed with a thump and was blown along the road by the strong wind.

"I have no idea whether the wind (also) blew it down or someone threw it down," he said. "But the balcony at the condo has a glass partition and the sofa would be stopped by that," he told ST, still sounding incredulous.

His wife Shirley Ho had first told citizen journalism site Stomp about the incident, which she described as "cloudy with a chance of sofas".

The Land Transport Authority on Friday tweeted about "obstacles" near Grange Road at 11am and 11.15am.

But it was not clear if the obstacles included the sofas.

Last year, more than 1,100 enforcement actions were taken for high-rise littering cases and offenders received fines of up to $800.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1