The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
The next time was today. I need to leave town today so told her that I only have until noon. She came over in the morning. We had some breakfast. Another three rounds (I'm so tired now) and then she saw the time and asked if I want her to go. Sent her on her way with no mention of money. While with me she was getting messages from her bf who is out of town. Glad guys travel. Happy he is coming back as next weekend I have my Thai girl coming for the long weekend and won't need to explain why I can't see the Indonesian maid.
Saw this maid this weekend. Saturday night she sends me a LINE asking what I'm doing. I said I'm just sitting home. She inquires who is home with me. I tell her a buddy is visiting but leaving soon. She says she is bored. I suggest that she comes to see me, knowing that she's not allowed out until Sunday morning. She surprises me and tells me she'll leave her employer at 11:30PM and come to me. So nice time Sat night. She stays over and we have some rounds in the morning and watch a movie on TV. Hit a Thai restaurant for lunch then time to hit tea dancing. She needed to leave by 8PM so she said she wanted to leave tea dancing by 6 so we'd have some time to... well, you know.

Horny girl. Knows how to move her body on the dance floor. Great with her mouth. Nothing to complain about.

Feel free to encourage me with Points
Old 11-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in paya lebar mrt on sunday.

now the entire area including sing post centre were invaded by indo maids ad bangla workers.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

indo and bangali. ? so dirty.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty4 View Post
Hi all brothers here.

I need an advice from some experts here.

I get to know an indo maid and she say she need to borrow $150 and will pay back when she return from indo after a month.

She even say can go happy together after coming back.

Ask her meet and happy before she go back but she say she no off day so cannot meet out for long hrs.

I have this feeling that she will not return back to SG after going home to indo.

What will brothers do if you r in my shoes.
honestly if shes really pretty give her the 150 but make sure u have sex with her first then not matter if pay back or not
Old 12-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
in paya lebar mrt on sunday.

now the entire area including sing post centre were invaded by indo maids ad bangla workers.
Yes, too crowded for hunting

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ylnevaeH is Cool - loads of Potential

hi fellow bros, got a pinoy maid number recently but yet to try as I have to work on sundays mostly. she charges for her service so bros who are willing to pay, can pm me for more details. she also pass me her photo.

Contact will be given to bros who can trade number. thanks and caring is sharing.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylnevaeH View Post
hi fellow bros, got a pinoy maid number recently but yet to try as I have to work on sundays mostly. she charges for her service so bros who are willing to pay, can pm me for more details. she also pass me her photo.

Contact will be given to bros who can trade number. thanks and caring is sharing.
Don bullshit, contact you cheated from me, now want to ask bro to exchange.

Don't cheat bro again.
Old 13-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes, too crowded for hunting
I agree; that area is a madhouse nowadays, can't do much hunting or sightseeing whatsoever

Thanks & Cheers
Old 13-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
I agree; that area is a madhouse nowadays, can't do much hunting or sightseeing whatsoever
Ya suddendly we are being invaded, must look for new hunting ground

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

just got a pinoy maid's number...she hasn't replied yet though...don't know if she will or not...anyway, what makes maids want to meet up? give her money buy topup card?
Old 14-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
qwesz15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, the maid whom im seeing currently has her work permit being renewed and was issued a temp WP.

Just to check, Hotels able to accept her temporary WP?

Thanks in advance!
Old 14-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Exclamation Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
indo and bangali. ? so dirty.
to a man with 'seh' like Power Tan nobody is clean or dirty it's a matter of individual choices made by different levels of people.

Being at the upper level will naturally attract the cream of the crop effortlessly therefore will see no need to go after maids at all. It's all about having the 'seh'.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 15-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
slobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTAN_P_W View Post
to a man with 'seh' like Power Tan nobody is clean or dirty it's a matter of individual choices made by different levels of people.

Being at the upper level will naturally attract the cream of the crop effortlessly therefore will see no need to go after maids at all. It's all about having the 'seh'.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Yes bro!
we all know you have the 'seh'
so you wouldnt require SBF!
since you got the 'seh' you should be able to pick up anyone, anywhere!

cheers to the 'seh' bro!
Old 18-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

may have found it already..post deleted.

Last edited by bberry; 18-06-2013 at 08:57 PM. Reason: remove posting
Old 22-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
lately there have been many reports stating how we singaporean men have been screwing maids for less than $40.

With the huge maid population in Singapore i am sure there will be many of us with interesting stories to share.

Care to share?

The ST reported sometime back of a man who screwed the maid who worked in the house he lived in.

A lot of Singaporean old men are taken care of by pinas and minas..
Have not heard from The Lord for long time. Any ideas how is he?

Where are the wolves hunting tomorrow?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1