The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yihok77 View Post
Number 3 is bull shit. She found other man wanted divorce and want 75% income more fierce than ahlong
Like it or not. It happened. She made the demand and expected my compliance.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Number 3 is bull shit. She found other man wanted divorce and want 75% income more fierce than ahlong
Very common these days.
Dont say 75%, many of them even got cheek to ask for 120% of your everything. Expect u to cough out more than whatever u have.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

TS, wish you all the best. Sad and I sympathise with you.
Old 07-01-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohyah75 View Post
Just to share.....

Honestly speaking, i dont have very good impression on this web or rather, i hate this forum. This is the place i know tat my husband went special service and prostitution, Even till to date.. But after seriously browsing this site, i have started to change abit. There r still some ppl out there.....

We have been married for many many years. In the first year of marriage i realised tat he went to special sevice.
Everytime i confronted him and promised he will changed and went there due to his workstress. With his promised, i have forgave him again again and again. During the first confront, i should stand firm to leave him. Then my 2 cutie will not suffer from their parents....

This year things happen again early this year... And this time round is the worst. He even lended out our 5 digit saving to a woman he dun even know. The words he is using is impulsive. Impulsive to find woman, impulsive to lend out the money.... I went into suicide depression.... went to see doc and i have managed to stand up by myself in months. I have been thinking where i have done wrong to make him do all this.... even till to date... u all must be thinking...... cos i have not give enough to him.... i can only tell say this when a wife request a hug, the husband asked her to hug other ppl.....

All this while, I have asked he if he has done HIV test. answer is no..... have been asking him to go but he is finding excuse....

I have been thinking for my 2 kids before i take decision to leave him. Yes this time round im very firm to leave him and will bring up my 2 kids alone....

The hurting part is the betrayal. Can man accept wife to play around? I know some of the ppl will say why not..... but i believe there r also ppl will stand up n say NO.

loyal, honest and cherish is the key word in a relationship.
My advise to the ppl here.. if u have a relationship, family please protect and cherish them.... your one second decision will change a lot of ppl life....
Would you punish a knife used to kill a person, or would you punish the murderer who used the knife to kill a person?

A knife can be use to kill a person. A knife can also be used for cooking.

Likewise for this forum.

It is not easy being a single parent, but based on his actions, you've made the right decision to leave your ex.

Good luck out there.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAffair View Post
Been there done that.

I’m 30. Already have kids. Taking care alone. I been thru far worst than u. If u need somebody to talk. To drink. To chill do let me know. Sometimes talking out with someone who has the same plight or worst than u helps.

I may still be recovering after so many years. But I garauntee u that time heals. It’s been 4-5 years and I’m still healing.

The reason I’m still single is not that I’m ugly. But I have lost faith in marriage. Or any kind of relationships. I focus my life on my kids daily and spent as much quality time with them as possible. It all happens only during honeymoon period where is the sweetest and then it’s gone forever.

Talk to me. Let me help u. U can pm me.
Been there too bros... all the lies is just to hide her shame... same situation that they will keep on contacting each other but will be harder to catch they can msg via fb line watsapp etc and delete off the msg... create 1 more dummy fb acct.
It will be harder to catch each time u find out as there will also be other plans... take mc to meet up , lunch quickie etc.....
When trust is break and all these sluts wanna fuck ard theyhave 101 reason to blame u.
I went conseullin and the coseuller told me nt to put in too much hope but she doesnt reveal wat she told her.
2nd ting is when i mental fuck her the reason she doesnt wan divorce b coz she knws i will tc of the family

Focus on ur carrer and be strong ... i lost my biz and job bcoz i cant get over it.
Blame ourselves for choosin a wrong partner and move on. Time can heal or time can let u gt use to the pain
Old 07-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It happened.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I divorced my Wife.
Happy being single but the loneliness can be biting...
I see my colleagues who are married, and their relationships are toxic.
Their wives have them by the balls and are spending every single dollar going on expensive overseas holidays...
Most of these wives find an excuse not to work after marriage...
I've tried dating local SG Chinese after breaking up with my white GF last year...
The results have not been pretty.
Even 34 year old girls with extra pounds play hard to get.
28 year old sales reps in dead end jobs also are conceited and self-centred.
And the leggy 20 year old I dated recently? Well, she has a bf! She was just shopping, looking to upgrade to something better..
Old 16-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I'm glad I divorced my Wife.
Happy being single but the loneliness can be biting...
I see my colleagues who are married, and their relationships are toxic.
Their wives have them by the balls and are spending every single dollar going on expensive overseas holidays...
Most of these wives find an excuse not to work after marriage...
I've tried dating local SG Chinese after breaking up with my white GF last year...
The results have not been pretty.
Even 34 year old girls with extra pounds play hard to get.
28 year old sales reps in dead end jobs also are conceited and self-centred.
And the leggy 20 year old I dated recently? Well, she has a bf! She was just shopping, looking to upgrade to something better..
All local sg girls?
Old 17-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
All local sg girls?
Also Malaysian Chinese
Old 17-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Also Malaysian Chinese
my friend kena jialat jialat from one china girl
he lose everything - wife, flat, money, job, friends & almost his life
lucky he listen to my advise - he survive & become stronger & smarter
now he listen to me like i m master
Old 19-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster (P)

If you wanna go with a girl, make sure she's hot as fuck and is a good screw...
Because even fat and ugly girls can betray you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1