The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oyeah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

1st thanks to TS for YX contact.
met YX yesterday, she is very punctual 5min and ding dong she was at the door. 1st look, o no... reali auntie late 30s face... she stepped in and asked me to strip n go into bath which was SOP, wash clean clean here and there, dry up n back to the bed.

Action 1
High licking from Ear all the way down south... siok man... she even F my ear.. slowly down to the tigh sides.. THEN raise my butt n give me a CFM eye look... OMG.. her eyes r quite sexy then.. Bros where got AR? she didnt AR me BUT Tongue F n vacuum me ass! O... Ohhh... >5min of tongue F ass!!! nxt vacuum BBBJ while i finger her... she squirted twice.. my hands n bed were wet.. cannot take it anymore.. cap up n insertion exercise.. wah lau 3rd time squirt me waist down.. end in missionary.. wash up..

Interval
Hard Good Massage

Action 2
repeat of action 1... High Tongue F ass... Vacuum BBBJ... Finger squirt... Squirting Insertion Exercise...

Summary
Looks: 6/10 (auntie look but sexy eyes when she goes between your legs)
Body: Erm... ok lor... dunno how to describe not reali very fat but baby fat kind
Boobs: 32B (i guess)
AR: Nil cos she Tongue F n vacuum me ass! More shiok... (10/10)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (deep throat til tear drop + vacuum)
Squirt: its real (TIP: use own rod to slap pussy lips.. Pussy will spit)
Attitude: (8/10) Very accomodating
Damage: 60/2/2
RTF: cant too late she going back 5/Oct/09

Thanks to TS again... Great GEM... Clap clap...
Old 04-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF here 2nd time this morning. Told me she is rejecting all bros today as she is flying back 2molo and be back next month.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilmay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro very interested to try her ! Could I have the contact please ? Thanks in advance, will want to try her after she is back=)
Old 06-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
holyshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got the contact from TS a few wks ago but only got time to engage her services few days ago.
Thks bro for sharing!

Below is my brief fr:

Looks: 6/10 (Got a CFM face)
Boobs: B Cup (She has lonng pointed nipples)
Bod: 6.5/10 (Gd for a milf)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I like it when she looks at me when blowing, )
AR: 7/10 (gd but a bit short)
Fingering: YES (Fingered her until the bedsheet was wet with her cum, keek)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very willing to try many positions & quite a moaner!!)
Massage: 5.5/10 (i had better, still rm 4 improvement)
Damage: 60/2/2+$20hotel rm+$10tips
Rtf: Can't cos she has alrdy left our shores but shld b back again soon!
Old 07-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
squirtlady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro itcyman for this gem's contact. Sorry for the late FR as was busy lately. Tried her service last friday evening after work. cannot tahan after reading the Fr of her squirting, cos never try b4.

Called her after getting the room. Very puncture, just a short while ding dong liow. opened the door, quite disppointed with her look. Really abit auntie type Anyway proceed to shower. during shower she washes very thorough & clean my ass really well. I was thinking ho say liow. Suddenly she gave me a bbbj. The action was damn wet with lots of saliva.. very shiok. clean up wait for her in bed.. can't wait for her to squirt!

She came out, took off her towel, come to the side of the bed & start to catbath me all over. She suck & lick my nipples, that's nice. She began to bbbj me from side way. Again it was damn wet & she really know how to give a good bbbj. I was already fingering while she is servicing my shaft. Goodness, she squirt in no time. Her warm cum gush down my hand. I was so excited as this is the experience I've waited for so long! haha. I continued to finger her while she continue to bbbjing me. guess wat she cum again.. Phew.

She reposition herself, to lick & suck my balls.. slowly move the my asshole & gave me a hell good tonguefuck to my asshole Was in heaven liow. That alone lasted for about 10 min. After that sensational feeling, I signal her to do 69. Throughout the session, she came at least 5 times & of cos Ive tasted her cum many times too! My mouth, neck, upper chest is all soak in her warm cum. Her deep throat was so good that i finall CIM. It was heaven i tell you! she will suck till the very last drip u had left & still continue for a little longer.

Go washed up then she help me to massage. Her massage is not the play play type hor. Really uses her strength. It lasted at least half hour. Of cos got tcss during massage lah. In no time she attack my didi by giving another round of bbbj & sucking, fucking , licking my asshole, I even lift up both my legs to let her have better access! She then capped my with cowgirl, & she just squirt non stop! My lower portion is all soak and u can see she is happily enjoying every ride. Changed to cowgirl as i want to see her cum dripping... haha.. Finally changed to missionary, she is already screaming by now saying my dick is so big & so deep into her drenched pussy & finally we both came at last!

Washed up paid her & left really sexified. This is really one of the best sexperence ive got. looking forward to more squirty babes...

Yu Xin
Looks: 6/10 (compansate with CFM looks)
Boobs: B to C sensitive nips
Figure: 6/10
Painting: Yes (Be prepare to taste her juices)
BBBJ:9/10 (Good Suction & deepthroat)
AR: 10/10 (Top of the world)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating, GFE with nice moan)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Not piano type including head massage)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (Trying is believing)
Damage: 60/2/2 + Hotel + CD
RTF: Its a must if she come back to Singapore

Will up bro TS for making my dream come true.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yu Xin already left our shore liao before i have the last meet with her where we had dinner and TCSS. She's a great gal.
I sincerely wish her all the best and hope she will be back maybe 1 month later
Old 19-10-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
javl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can l have the contact , l were try it . ths
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1