The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
for those bro's interested in going, jetstar asia is having $5 promo for hkt and bkk. very worth while. this promo till school hols start. heard from my bro's in phuket that they are having unseasonal heavy rains last week.
have fun
hi bros, just checked again and promo price is now $30. still worth it.
Old 30-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid_snake
supercheogster,

i went there last month. stay a hotel near christine massage, went in to pay a visit but didnt try there coz of some budget limitation and time is tight (i regret going there for only 4D3N, damn!). but definitely will giv it a try after the FR from Mike_R the next time go there again

bangla road, is also one of the best pickup places for pub/bar/disco gals. big chances that these gals will offer you services. but u neep to pay la...

also try massage parlours that scatter around patong, services like HJ, FJ also available, even booking, all these depends on your negotiating skill. but beware, dun go in the wrong MP, make sure its not a clean one if u need additional service.

yes, they can understand english, some abit, jz use simple english.

phuket is a great place, hope u have a memorable trip!!!

dun forget to tell your experience when u r back!

thanks for the advices and pointers...hope i wont look like a lost bird over there...hahahahah..will share my experience there when i gets back...thanks ya
Old 02-11-2006, 05:06 AM
milanxxx

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Is there any info for the place have a Tiger show ? How much for the DC ?
I heard from my cousin that she came to Phuket many times that she can saw the Tiger show about 700 baht. I stay at Aloha villa near the banglore road. Thanks for the info.......
Once more.....is there anything spa with beautiful lady and good service......? Other than Phuket town....because I stay in Phuket beach......
Old 06-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Where is Montana Grand Phuket..
Is this a good location?
Old 09-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xautism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
supercheogster,

bangla road, is also one of the best pickup places for pub/bar/disco gals. big chances that these gals will offer you services. but u neep to pay la...

phuket is a great place, hope u have a memorable trip!!!
bangla road indeed veri colourful place to be at... but then cannot find gers to pickup leh.. 85% gers there are those offering service..... esp the disco there call Banana.... most of the thai gers in there are hunters looking for money....... n i am their prey...... hahaha.....
Old 09-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

My 2nd trip to Bangkok - 3rd Dec to Phuket..
But this time go with girls.. So dun think can get a girl and fuck whole night liao.. So plan to visit kinky shows and placess...

Seriously want to watch the Tiger Show, last timne @ Pattaya only manage to watch Cabaret Show @ 300Baht...

Anyone can confirm the price of Tiger Show @ Phuket?

Thank YOU.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
solid_snake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xautism
bangla road indeed veri colourful place to be at... but then cannot find gers to pickup leh.. 85% gers there are those offering service..... esp the disco there call Banana.... most of the thai gers in there are hunters looking for money....... n i am their prey...... hahaha.....
so, how was the damage, how u kena? hehe
Old 09-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600
Hi all,

My 2nd trip to Bangkok - 3rd Dec to Phuket..
But this time go with girls.. So dun think can get a girl and fuck whole night liao.. So plan to visit kinky shows and placess...

Seriously want to watch the Tiger Show, last timne @ Pattaya only manage to watch Cabaret Show @ 300Baht...

Anyone can confirm the price of Tiger Show @ Phuket?

Thank YOU.
cant really help u on thai gal show info...

but i got some cool ideas that u still can fuck whole night even though go with gals, but the most important is the gal is not ur gf la...

take chance to separate with group of ur frens there, say u need to meet someone in someplace that u know from somewhere and already promise to meet at someplace and wont back until tomorrow morning...
then take tuk tuk or a bike outer the area u stayed, then book a gal and a budget hotel/motel and fuck till u drop!

good luck!
Old 10-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lobsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been to a place call pink lady, the girl guality for ST is not bad , for those who prefer LT need to think twice cozz quality only so so . being quote ST is 3500 and LT 4200 . i better tarma in my country then .
Old 11-11-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xautism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
so, how was the damage, how u kena? hehe
i paid ard 1.7k baht.....how i kena??? u mean kena hunt?? Gers there will watch u frm 1 side to c if u are local... then will approach or smile at u... if u smile back then tats it.... will come talk to u.. hug n dance then ask u wanna go hotel n such.......
Old 11-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xautism
i paid ard 1.7k baht.....how i kena??? u mean kena hunt?? Gers there will watch u frm 1 side to c if u are local... then will approach or smile at u... if u smile back then tats it.... will come talk to u.. hug n dance then ask u wanna go hotel n such.......
1700 baht? quite standard wat, the price...rite? so 1700 baht for overnight? ST? LT?

banana disko operating hour is too short, 10pm - 2am...i already got my spoils before 10pm

i didn't try bar/disco, i got my booking from MP's ML that time, charge me at 1500 baht for overnight...price depends on individual too and abit of luck, my frens dun get their booking and gotta settle it in bangla road's one.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 23
psyco125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: phuket

Hi all, I just return from phuket this morning.Kind of disappointed with majority of the gals I met in masage parlours in patong area.
First of all christine masage, quality really suck with those 3 categories frm 2000,2500 n 3000baht.Later go phuket town try thavorn grand plaza(spa), hm...much better. Recee another health masage joint(as recommended by tu tu driver), woww...that was even better than christine n thavorn. The gals there is simply good in term of looks though the fish tank is bit of small.Back to patong after dinner n went to dragon club, drink is rather cheap at 65bht for beer. Many gals dancing at the pole n sexy sia. If u fancy one of those gals, can ask waitress to ask the gals to sit with u.My friend ask for the price overnite of one gal who quote him at 2000bht. For bros looking for freelancer hanging along blanga rd, there is quite a plentiful of gals(quality very gd) who will hunt u. Somehow they quote very high price overnite(4000 to 6000bht), shot time 3000bht. But just a reminder to bros who are new....open your eye big n watch as the street has lot of ladyboy so u may not know, actually the ladyboy is hunting u..hehe..
Old 11-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Samster

Angry Re: phuket

Just to share another tip for new bros out here.

Alway remember DO NOT FOLLOW THE GAL(freelancer) TO any budget hotel whether u ask for shot time or long time as one of my friend has a very bad experience.If u wana try, go for licensed joint. If u dun believe, go at your own risk !
Old 11-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

hi psyco125,

haha, yes, many ladyboys hanging around bangla road, last time 1 very very pretty ladyboy approach me and quote me 5000 baht for 2 hour...damn! but i know she is a ladyboy coz she is too perfect, the figure, the look, the fairness of 'her' skin, and damn sexy!!! so i reject her offer, even if she gimme free also dun wan la, later in hotel 'she' strip, then the batang pop out then im in deep shit!!!

DO NOT FOLLOW THE GAL(freelancer) TO any budget hotel???
so the problem is the budget hotel or the gal? she stole money?
Old 13-11-2006, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi psyco125,

DO NOT FOLLOW THE GAL(freelancer) TO any budget hotel???
so the problem is the budget hotel or the gal? she stole money?
freelancer is alway a risk unless u know very well she is under some okt control...do u? do u know the area very well? If not dun try your luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1