The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2006, 09:46 AM
alexusy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: phuket

Hi guys,

I will most probably going to phuket on the first week of nov. Been reading through the post, and i notice some are dated in 2003 and 2004. So, need lots of advice from the experience and pros here...this will be my first time in phuket...please do advice. thanks
Old 09-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gwg717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro..

I will be going company organised Phuket Clubmed. IS there any good recommendation for special massage(HJ,FJ).Thanks.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
croft_st is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwg717
Dear Bro..

I will be going company organised Phuket Clubmed. IS there any good recommendation for special massage(HJ,FJ).Thanks.
bro...go to bangla road and there's a club called dragon club. a lot of ladies doing pole dancing. you can make your pick. one nite about 3000~4000 bht damage.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
misterjoy is Cool - loads of Potential

Its much cheaper that 3000 baht... Dragon club is not the place to go actually. those girls are super expensive.

There is this massage at phuket town called banana boat. ask for the banana boat special... the massage it to die for
Old 12-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gwg717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is clubmeb very far from phuket town? Can i walk there ?
Old 12-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwg717
Is clubmeb very far from phuket town? Can i walk there ?
Club Med is on Kata Beach while Phuket town lies at least 30 minutes drive away by car / bike / tuk tuk.

You can walk but you better start at 3 pm to get there by sunset!

If you staying CM., do try to hunt down some of your fellow Japanese GMs (gentile members) there are many singles out seeking FUN. Get yourself a sun tan quick and they will find you more attractive!

Have fun!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Club Med is on Kata Beach while Phuket town lies at least 30 minutes drive away by car / bike / tuk tuk.

You can walk but you better start at 3 pm to get there by sunset!

If you staying CM., do try to hunt down some of your fellow Japanese GMs (gentile members) there are many singles out seeking FUN. Get yourself a sun tan quick and they will find you more attractive!

Have fun!
hi bro sassin2,
u in phuket or somewhere in the world?
i thinking of going up on the 1st nov or maybe sooner. you going to be around? bro sino invited me up to cp and was contemplating his offer as it is getting nice and cool up in hk and cp. u game?
Old 13-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
hi bro sassin2,
u in phuket or somewhere in the world?
i thinking of going up on the 1st nov or maybe sooner. you going to be around? bro sino invited me up to cp and was contemplating his offer as it is getting nice and cool up in hk and cp. u game?

I am here in Bkk having just zoomed in from KL where I cari makan.

Will go Pattaya to do some admin (personal) and back and may rush to CP - Guangzhou cos of business associate wanting to meet there. Just for 2 nights.

My schedule right now for month end is 27th to CP and out on 31st Oct so if you going, try to overlap with me ya.

What happened to the new dev that you were supposed to get me the papers?

S.
Old 14-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
I am here in Bkk having just zoomed in from KL where I cari makan.

Will go Pattaya to do some admin (personal) and back and may rush to CP - Guangzhou cos of business associate wanting to meet there. Just for 2 nights.

My schedule right now for month end is 27th to CP and out on 31st Oct so if you going, try to overlap with me ya.

What happened to the new dev that you were supposed to get me the papers?

S.
you got mail.
Old 23-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Mike_R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought I'd drop in a recent FR of Cristin Massage.

Building appears to be a former hotel, went upstairs yesterday (Sunday) at about 1600, maybe 25 girls in the fishbowl. Basically 3 'classes' if you will, 1800 to 3200 baht. Girls tell me price varies depending on what the papa-san thinks he can get from you.

I chose #3 from the 1800 range as I had heard they work harder and have better attitude than the high end stunners do.

We go upstairs and into a room purpose built for bath She begins to fill the tub and places an air mattress on the bathroom floor. All is ready and she soaps us everywhere and BM's (more like body washes) me. Then into the tub for further scrubbing before we hit the sheets.

Bed action begins with BJ (she asked if want use condom or not) then when gun's locked and loaded she caps me and rides hard. She was really working hard at it, sweating and breathing very fast. After about 10 minutes of this, i felt sorry for her working so hard and I took over, missionary first, then finishing in doggie. She had a great ass, so it was a perfect doggie shot.

A little TCSS, no family tragedies, just light talk, which was great. Back to the shower, dress and leave.

The stats:
Name: #3
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (really great ass!)
Boobs: 34B
FJ: 7/10
AJ: didn't try
Frenching: very little
BJ: 6/10
GFE: 5/10 (basically a 'production enviromnent')
Damage: 1800THB + 300 tip
RTF: Probably, but will try another

I think a good place to go if you're not into the bar or FL scene and just want a light easy romp (and a great bath!).
Old 24-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Hi Phuket Cheongsters,

I will be heading to Phuket in the 1st week of Nov. It will be my 1st trip over to Phuket and am kind of excited as i am not too sure what gonna be expected there. Read the threads and notice that few "must try" places, e.g Fantasia, Timber "something" i couldnt remember the name & Banana Disco which is somewhere near my hotel. As for massage, initially wanted to go Christin Massage but after reading thru..Bro seems recommend Thavorn Grand Plaza at the Grand Plaza Hotel instead as the quality of girls is much better. I do hope i did not get the aboved infos wrong. Any other girls pickup places that bros would like to add in? By the way, will there be any language barrier between us and the locals there?? especially the girls... do hope they understand bit of English.. Just hope my 1st trip there will be a memorable one... Any bro cheonging there too lately??
Old 29-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
solid_snake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

supercheogster,

i went there last month. stay a hotel near christine massage, went in to pay a visit but didnt try there coz of some budget limitation and time is tight (i regret going there for only 4D3N, damn!). but definitely will giv it a try after the FR from Mike_R the next time go there again

bangla road, is also one of the best pickup places for pub/bar/disco gals. big chances that these gals will offer you services. but u neep to pay la...

also try massage parlours that scatter around patong, services like HJ, FJ also available, even booking, all these depends on your negotiating skill. but beware, dun go in the wrong MP, make sure its not a clean one if u need additional service.

yes, they can understand english, some abit, jz use simple english.

phuket is a great place, hope u have a memorable trip!!!

dun forget to tell your experience when u r back!
Old 30-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Samster

for those bro's interested in going, jetstar asia is having $5 promo for hkt and bkk. very worth while. this promo till school hols start. heard from my bro's in phuket that they are having unseasonal heavy rains last week.
have fun
Old 30-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
for those bro's interested in going, jetstar asia is having $5 promo for hkt and bkk. very worth while. this promo till school hols start. heard from my bro's in phuket that they are having unseasonal heavy rains last week.
have fun
hi bros, just checked again and promo price is now $30. still worth it.
Old 30-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid_snake
supercheogster,

i went there last month. stay a hotel near christine massage, went in to pay a visit but didnt try there coz of some budget limitation and time is tight (i regret going there for only 4D3N, damn!). but definitely will giv it a try after the FR from Mike_R the next time go there again

bangla road, is also one of the best pickup places for pub/bar/disco gals. big chances that these gals will offer you services. but u neep to pay la...

also try massage parlours that scatter around patong, services like HJ, FJ also available, even booking, all these depends on your negotiating skill. but beware, dun go in the wrong MP, make sure its not a clean one if u need additional service.

yes, they can understand english, some abit, jz use simple english.

phuket is a great place, hope u have a memorable trip!!!

dun forget to tell your experience when u r back!

thanks for the advices and pointers...hope i wont look like a lost bird over there...hahahahah..will share my experience there when i gets back...thanks ya

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1