The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
hahaha....waiting for confirmation from three friends, one from the immigration office, one from spad (two old uni buddies) and one buddy from the field...all three suffered break ups...now on urge for escapade and sexcapade
Bro Zach,

What happened to ur hunting season? Got enuf hunters there or not?I know one guy damn good one..his name is Rick Hunter..
Old 05-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Bro Zach,

What happened to ur hunting season? Got enuf hunters there or not?I know one guy damn good one..his name is Rick Hunter..
Who is this Rick Hunter, bro? Another one of your boyfriends?
Old 05-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

paging for Rick Hunter.paging for Rick Hunter

..had a very dumb founded opponent today...to make it worst one huana getting kurang ajar to another huana (which is me)...next week i shall start my hunting season, in conjunction with the festive seasons..

Bro JConner, u r getting a good news i hear...but tt need not obviate you from retiring am i right? it is always good to get a consultant's advice from you apart from Sifu Scorpio

btws, FR from a reason pre-hunting activities. An OKT called me up, apparently a new girl (which i doubt because there is no such thing as that) has arrived. A Thai girl, named Prang. Hence, balls took up the motion and head straight to the hotel.

Could converse in English and a bit of Malay. Height i would say around 155 to 160 cm. Boobs are not big.Medium size really. Just nice to hold, nothing to shout about. her honey is shaved. Very fair and pretty.

We showered together and head on to bed. Chit chatted for a bit and it seems she was working in KL before this at MPL.

She gave me a BJ. She's good at it. Was about to cum really. then of course, we went straight to sex and the rest is really what a cheongster would do.

Summary of Report
Name : Prang
Boobs : not good at estimating cup size
BJ - 8/10
FJ-8/10
Damage : 200
Tips : 50
Will i do it again : maybe.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Who is this Rick Hunter, bro? Another one of your boyfriends?
Come on lah bro.. rick hunter u also dun know hah?? fred dryer u know or not?? damn, i forgot u were born in the mid 80s.. HUNTER, the long running cop series ??
Old 05-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Come on lah bro.. rick hunter u also dun know hah?? fred dryer u know or not?? damn, i forgot u were born in the mid 80s.. HUNTER, the long running cop series ??
is it the one with stefanie kramer? watch it only a few times..i guess by the time i watched, i was still clueless then..needed my brother to tell me the story on how it first started..didnt watch the whole thing so..
Old 05-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

..had a very dumb founded opponent today...to make it worst one huana getting kurang ajar to another huana (which is me)...next week i shall start my hunting season, in conjunction with the festive seasons..

Bro JConner, u r getting a good news i hear...but tt need not obviate you from retiring am i right? it is always good to get a consultant's advice from you apart from Sifu Scorpio

btws, FR from a reason pre-hunting activities. An OKT called me up, apparently a new girl (which i doubt because there is no such thing as that) has arrived. A Thai girl, named Prang. Hence, balls took up the motion and head straight to the hotel.

Could converse in English and a bit of Malay. Height i would say around 155 to 160 cm. Boobs are not big.Medium size really. Just nice to hold, nothing to shout about. her honey is shaved. Very fair and pretty.

We showered together and head on to bed. Chit chatted for a bit and it seems she was working in KL before this at MPL.

She gave me a BJ. She's good at it. Was about to cum really. then of course, we went straight to sex and the rest is really what a cheongster would do.

Summary of Report
Name : Prang
Boobs : not good at estimating cup size
BJ - 8/10
FJ-8/10
Damage : 200
Tips : 50
Will i do it again : maybe.
Bro,

Was he a kurang asam jawa opponent?? i m still having one such huana opponent who lodged complain against me to u know which body lo... feel like shoving the whole asam jawa tree down his throat..

i m game for hunting season lo.. we see whether we can sewa one boat n go hunting together haha..

i hv a recent FR but suffice to say, i dun want to post anything long cos it's unfavourable coming from the stable of a paid okt here..just give u some details:-

Name: K&^i
Age: early 20s cos body though slim but all parts very small
Body: 7.5
Looks: 7.5(heavy makeup-looked like chinese opera singer)
Height: 1.66
Boobs: slightly below average size
BBBJ: 7/10( fire n ice treatment-somemore she put some crunchy stuff in her mouth)
FJ: 7/10( a bit lazy)
DMG: 400(book her for 2 slots)
WIR: nOPE

Got a bit turned off cos while doggy-ing her, there was quite a bad smell coming from her butt haha.. and honestly, my mind was elsewhere.. after tis, will take a long break cos must start saving money for a good cause..
Old 05-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
is it the one with stefanie kramer? watch it only a few times..i guess by the time i watched, i was still clueless then..needed my brother to tell me the story on how it first started..didnt watch the whole thing so..
u got that right bro... Dee Dee McCall was her on screen name..together they fight bad asses and crime.. best nya! kudos to ur bro haha!
Old 05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Was he a kurang asam jawa opponent?? i m still having one such huana opponent who lodged complain against me to u know which body lo... feel like shoving the whole asam jawa tree down his throat..

i m game for hunting season lo.. we see whether we can sewa one boat n go hunting together haha..

i hv a recent FR but suffice to say, i dun want to post anything long cos it's unfavourable coming from the stable of a paid okt here..just give u some details:-

Name: K&^i
Age: early 20s cos body though slim but all parts very small
Body: 7.5
Looks: 7.5(heavy makeup-looked like chinese opera singer)
Height: 1.66
Boobs: slightly below average size
BBBJ: 7/10( fire n ice treatment-somemore she put some crunchy stuff in her mouth)
FJ: 7/10( a bit lazy)
DMG: 400(book her for 2 slots)
WIR: nOPE

Got a bit turned off cos while doggy-ing her, there was quite a bad smell coming from her butt haha.. and honestly, my mind was elsewhere.. after tis, will take a long break cos must start saving money for a good cause..
Oh my...tt is bad...will put that asam jawa tree in his throat some day...

aaah i see...the advert..butt smell damn turn off my bro...my goodness..tt is quite bad..

i see...all the best saving bro..i guess big plans ahead for you
Old 05-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Bro Jconnor is honorary member here.. despite his retirement, he is expected to turn up for AGM in tis forum..

if i could jz turn back the clock, probably we three would hv painted the city red..
Old 05-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Now you know why I left legal practice. Corporate work is much much easier. Retirement is something I told myself that I would do once I receive the 'good news'. Time to make way for you younger guys also bro. And you also have sifu scorpioking around though I suspect, after gazing into my crystal ball, that he might be riding into the sunset in a year or two :-).

Bro Zach, how did your boss approve your two weeks leave? You told him you're going to the North Pole to be Santa's helper and maybe score with a sexy santarina?
Old 05-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Now you know why I left legal practice. Corporate work is much much easier. Retirement is something I told myself that I would do once I receive the 'good news'. Time to make way for you younger guys also bro. And you also have sifu scorpioking around though I suspect, after gazing into my crystal ball, that he might be riding into the sunset in a year or two :-).

Bro Zach, how did your boss approve your two weeks leave? You told him you're going to the North Pole to be Santa's helper and maybe score with a sexy santarina?
never utilize my leave ever for the past a year and half. plus got all my work done. However, i will still enter office juz can go off at any time.
as it court is not hearing any files and clients are in holiday mood. Hence, the leave is granted.

If bro scorpio rides into the sunset, i guess, this forum will be exceptionally quiet.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
never utilize my leave ever for the past a year and half. plus got all my work done. However, i will still enter office juz can go off at any time.
as it court is not hearing any files and clients are in holiday mood. Hence, the leave is granted.

If bro scorpio rides into the sunset, i guess, this forum will be exceptionally quiet.
Haha bro..I m no cowboy...scorpion cannot ride into the sunset unless a sexy sorceress in the form of Kelly Hu decides to give me a ride...
Old 07-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Lately there hv been several new players(okts) coming into the market in Penang. Many bros hv asked me on the quality of their stocks. I hv yet to sample them honestly cos I was under the impression that they come from the same okts. If any of u hv tried the new players, pls share for the benefit of the rest. Cheers!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
supermushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lately there hv been several new players(okts) coming into the market in Penang. Many bros hv asked me on the quality of their stocks. I hv yet to sample them honestly cos I was under the impression that they come from the same okts. If any of u hv tried the new players, pls share for the benefit of the rest. Cheers!
Same impression bro. They usually have the same stocks but charge slightly differently.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 22
jaymz21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reached Penang today. Went for recce on foot as not sure if should waste money on taxi. Both good and bad decision as weather too damn hot although it rained early in the morning. Good point is that I got to locate at least 6 places.

Gurney Spa
Cititel
NS
Cathay
Waldorf
Thye Wan

Biz conducted in 2 of the 6.

First, NS.
Went in, old man brought me up to explore 2 rooms. 1 Viet, 1 PRC. Viet looks sleepy when she opened door, PRC was just leaving the room. Quickly took the SYT PRC #18.

Looks: 7/10 (lian-ish)
Body: 8/10 (nice and tight)
B3J: 6/10 (quite short, average suction)
FJ: 7/10 (fake moans but expected in this line)
Unloaded and went on my way, in the hot sun, to continue recce mission.

Picked to branch out from Cititel due to the location from other spots. From there, walked to Cathay and Waldorf, side by side. Walked into Waldorf. Only 1 BBW PRC left. Waited for Tian Tain #32 to come out (based on recommendation by a bro). Spotted another shoulder length permed hair PRC with nice bod after finishing her biz. She sat at the sofa opposite and did her embroidery stitching. Would have called her but since told OKT i waiting for #32, so i waited. Didnt regret the choice. She gave extremely good GFE. Breaks ice like good friends meeting after a long absence.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
Body: 7/10 (small saggy boobs with weird looking nips)
B3J: 8/10 (good suction and continued for around 5 mins)
FJ: 9/10 (very very responsive to every thrust and moans seemed real enough)
Massage: elbow pressing hit wrong part of back, i think caused more harm than good.

Too tired to explore further or walk back to hotel. Took taxi back as knees weak. All in all, a good day. Looking to try AC next. Quite near my hotel but no OKT contact so not sure if can get a chance. PMed a few senior thread dudes to see if they are willing to assist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1