The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Bro is this Miki from Hse 26 Rm 4? FR claims she attitude le.
Bro littl - waahhh …… miki really so good aahhh !!! - “the best cowride wl in petain ever” !!!

Bro Teo Ken – yes, miki is the one in h26 r4. Psl has stated “attitude” for years already. i have come across FRs that describe her as not that bad. She only looks “kwai lan” when people walk past her room and stare too hard. Some bros even said – “ ….. once you enter her room and pay up, the “attitude” disappears” !!
Old 05-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

For the past 5 or 6 months, i was like bro teo ken – afraid to try miki because of that “attitude” issue. So, i avoided miki and went for other wls.

My experience with miki started off with initial frustration. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, i bucked up enough courage to try her. That afternoon, i was the only one waiting. Then door opened, 1 uncle came out and moved off. i knocked, and stepped in thru the half-open door. Miki was talking on her mobile. She said something to me, but i couldn’t make out anything. She seemed to be telling me - no, cannot. She also gestured to me to go away. That was my frustration. i was thinking – could it be a brother, or her regular, had booked her earlier, and just called to say he is now walking over to her room? i was not convinced that miki rejected me without any good reason. You see, i am an average man, no looks, but also not ugly.

So, the following week i went to find miki again. This time i was lucky - door open. Went in and paid up. She smiled, we talked. No attitude at all. The session went on well. Miki looked young, slim, fair, with wonderful boobs (B to B+) sexy, and highly desirable. The sex part included some unusual and pleasant surprises for me. End result – i was fully satisfied, and left her room a happy man.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think miki is very much like her neighbour cookie. They dun smile much, rarely make eye contact from their room, and always seem engrossed in their own stuff. To add to that, they will always leave their room door almost close, dissuading some hesitant brothers. Once you are inside, they usually warm up a bit and when you get to know them better, they offer quite good GFE.

To be frank, personally, miki's service is nothing to shout about. quite SOP. foreplay too short for me though. But she has a nice tight body, and breasts quite ample. And she has one of the nicest round ass on such a small frame, which is why she is one of my favs to end off in doggy. The view is great, hard not to shoot.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
For the past 5 or 6 months, i was like bro teo ken – afraid to try miki because of that “attitude” issue. So, i avoided miki and went for other wls.

My experience with miki started off with initial frustration. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, i bucked up enough courage to try her. That afternoon, i was the only one waiting. Then door opened, 1 uncle came out and moved off. i knocked, and stepped in thru the half-open door. Miki was talking on her mobile. She said something to me, but i couldn’t make out anything. She seemed to be telling me - no, cannot. She also gestured to me to go away. That was my frustration. i was thinking – could it be a brother, or her regular, had booked her earlier, and just called to say he is now walking over to her room? i was not convinced that miki rejected me without any good reason. You see, i am an average man, no looks, but also not ugly.

So, the following week i went to find miki again. This time i was lucky - door open. Went in and paid up. She smiled, we talked. No attitude at all. The session went on well. Miki looked young, slim, fair, with wonderful boobs (B to B+) sexy, and highly desirable. The sex part included some unusual and pleasant surprises for me. End result – i was fully satisfied, and left her room a happy man.
simi unusual?
share mai 50-50 leh

Last edited by francesco; 06-05-2015 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
simi unusual?
share mai 50-50 leh
It was my first tine visiting miki. Didn’t expect much. But these are some unusual experiences for me.

1. Most wls will tell me to lie on the bed after the initial washing. Miki told me to sit on the bed instead. So, sat in the centre, edge of the bed. When she finished washing herself, she came towards me. To my great surprise, she squatted right in front of my little bro. And started the bj. ONG, slow, smooth and song…………. The bj lasted for, i think, about 5 min. But because it was so nice, it seemed not enough. Would prefer more, more, more ……..

2. After the bj, she said “change place.” She moved to sit at my place and i stood in front of her. Then another fantastic surprise – she slowly dropped back from sitting to lying position, with only the top half of her body on the bed. She then lifted up her 2 legs high, high, to very near her boobs. My eyes opened big,big. Then, OMG again, she started to open her 2 legs wide, wide. Wow …….. wow ….… what a great way to invite me to start my enjoyment !!! So, bang bang, bang bang………. bonk bonk, bonk bonk ………. Very, very shiok. To feel even more shiok, i slided my body from a 45 degrees incline, to only about 30 degrees to feel her body more and closer.
Finally, I cummed – a great finale. Returned hone a very happy man indeed.

Old 06-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Raw1,

If you like pattern, should try Joyce. Same house.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It was my first tine visiting miki. Didn’t expect much. But these are some unusual experiences for me.

1. Most wls will tell me to lie on the bed after the initial washing. Miki told me to sit on the bed instead. So, sat in the centre, edge of the bed. When she finished washing herself, she came towards me. To my great surprise, she squatted right in front of my little bro. And started the bj. ONG, slow, smooth and song…………. The bj lasted for, i think, about 5 min. But because it was so nice, it seemed not enough. Would prefer more, more, more ……..

2. After the bj, she said “change place.” She moved to sit at my place and i stood in front of her. Then another fantastic surprise – she slowly dropped back from sitting to lying position, with only the top half of her body on the bed. She then lifted up her 2 legs high, high, to very near her boobs. My eyes opened big,big. Then, OMG again, she started to open her 2 legs wide, wide. Wow …….. wow ….… what a great way to invite me to start my enjoyment !!! So, bang bang, bang bang………. bonk bonk, bonk bonk ………. Very, very shiok. To feel even more shiok, i slided my body from a 45 degrees incline, to only about 30 degrees to feel her body more and closer.
Finally, I cummed – a great finale. Returned hone a very happy man indeed.

kamsia for sharing
will kiv her when i go pt
Old 06-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows8 View Post
Bro Raw1,

If you like pattern, should try Joyce. Same house.

Thank you bro. Will keep her in mind.
Best regards.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

The Petain Sweet Young Things (SYT)

All the 11 SYT are in their 30s and they are in the cat 50 group.
6 of the 11 SYT are also bj queens.
bj queen = any wl who gets at least 1 bro’s vote for providing very good bj service

1. H10 R01A - Jolene SYT
2. H10 R02 - Michelle SYT GOOD, (bj queen)
3. H10 R04 - Da s, SYT GOOD, (bj queen)

4. H12 R01A - May SYT GOOD
5. H12 R15 - Joey SYT GOOD
6. H14 R11 - Candy SYT GOOD, (bj queen)

7. H22 R19 - Nikki SYT GOOD, (bj queen)
8. H22 R20 - Michelle SYT GOOD, (bj queen)
9. H24 R28 - Xiao Tian SYT GOOD

10. H26 R04 - Miki SYT, (bj queen)
11. H26 R18 - Cookie SYT GOOD

Last edited by raw1; 07-05-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Ranking the SYT

For ranking purpose, we must remember to compare apples with apples, and oranges with oranges. Since 6 of the 11 SYT are also bj queens, we should split the 11 syt into 2 groups. Then proceed to rank each group separately. Rank the 5 syt in group 1 first. After that, rank the 6 syt in group 2. Ranking the 2 groups this way is so much easier. Otherwise we may end up arguing until the cows come home, and still no results.

Group 1 SYT (non-bj queens)
1. H10 R01A - Jolene SYT ----------------------- 2. H12 R01A - May SYT GOOD
3. H12 R15 - Joey SYT GOOD ------------------- 4. H24 R28 - Xiao Tian SYT GOOD
5. H26 R18 - Cookie SYT GOOD

Group 2 SYT (bj queens)
1. H10 R02 - Michelle SYT GOOD, (bj queen) ------------- 2. H10 R04 - Da s, SYT GOOD, (bj queen)
3. H14 R11 - Candy SYT GOOD, (bj queen) --------------- 4. H22 R19 - Nikki SYT GOOD, (bj queen)
5. H22 R20 - Michelle SYT GOOD, (bj queen) ------------- 6. H26 R04 - Miki SYT, (bj queen)

Happy ranking. Remember to post your results.

Old 08-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ranking the SYT

For ranking purpose, we must remember to compare apples with apples, and oranges with oranges. Since 6 of the 11 SYT are also bj queens, we should split the 11 syt into 2 groups. Then proceed to rank each group separately. Rank the 5 syt in group 1 first. After that, rank the 6 syt in group 2. Ranking the 2 groups this way is so much easier. Otherwise we may end up arguing until the cows come home, and still no results.

Group 1 SYT (non-bj queens)
1. H10 R01A - Jolene SYT ----------------------- 2. H12 R01A - May SYT GOOD
3. H12 R15 - Joey SYT GOOD ------------------- 4. H24 R28 - Xiao Tian SYT GOOD
5. H26 R18 - Cookie SYT GOOD

Group 2 SYT (bj queens)
1. H10 R02 - Michelle SYT GOOD, (bj queen) ------------- 2. H10 R04 - Da s, SYT GOOD, (bj queen)
3. H14 R11 - Candy SYT GOOD, (bj queen) --------------- 4. H22 R19 - Nikki SYT GOOD, (bj queen)
5. H22 R20 - Michelle SYT GOOD, (bj queen) ------------- 6. H26 R04 - Miki SYT, (bj queen)

Happy ranking. Remember to post your results.

Wah lao, this is getting like machiam NBA Playoff finals, seeded teams in each conference face off with each other. Top Seed vs Last Seed and so on.
Winners of each conference then face off.
Final Winner declared Champion of Petain 2015.

Here are my picks :-
Group 1 Conference
1 Jolene
2 Cookie
3 Joey
The other 2 seeds never see or never scrutinize properly.

Group 2 Conference
1 H22 Michelle
2 H14 Candy
3 H10 Michelle
The other seeds I never tried before, so not fair to rank them.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Bro, you basketball fan huh! I don’t watch NBA, only BPL. Rather disappointed by Man U lately. OK back to ranking the syt.

Group 1
Have not tried 4 out of the 5 syt. About 4 or 5 months ago i tried Joey, but it was a disappointment for me. Only about 50% satisfied. My expectations was at least 70 to 80%. Main reason was i had earlier read a very juicy/spicy FR about her.
Have never seen or tried May and Xiao Tian. Although also have not tried jolene and cookie, i have seen both outside their rooms. jolene looked pretty, sweet, gentle, and desirable. cookie also very pretty, and has a classy look.

Group 2
Here is just my personal preference. 1. Michelle h10, 2. Michelle h22, 3. candy, 4.micky, 5. nikki. Have not seen or tried da s.

Old 08-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Some bros may have a little problem trying to rank the 6 group 2 syt. They are not sure whether to rank them by looks or by their bj service. No sweat – see my 3 suggestions below.

1. If you think it is only right to rank by looks, go ahead and do so. Just tell us – ranked by looks.

2. If you prefer to rank by bj service, go ahead and do so. Just tell us – ranked by bj service.

3. No need to bother about ranking by looks, or by bj service. Just answer this simple question – “You have 6 nice ladies to bonk over the next 6 visits. Who will you bonk 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th?" That is also ranking.

Group 2
1. Michelle h10, 2. Michelle h22, 3. candy, 4.micky, 5. nikki. 6.da s.

Old 09-05-2015, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, will Pat 1611 count as a SYT relative to all Petain girls? Do feel in terms of looks she is pretty ard top 5, n not bad service BJ etc

Quote:
Some bros may have a little problem trying to rank the 6 group 2 syt. They are not sure whether to rank them by looks or by their bj service. No sweat – see my 3 suggestions below.

1. If you think it is only right to rank by looks, go ahead and do so. Just tell us – ranked by looks.

2. If you prefer to rank by bj service, go ahead and do so. Just tell us – ranked by bj service.

3. No need to bother about ranking by looks, or by bj service. Just answer this simple question – “You have 6 nice ladies to bonk over the next 6 visits. Who will you bonk 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th?" That is also ranking.

Group 2
1. Michelle h10, 2. Michelle h22, 3. candy, 4.micky, 5. nikki. 6.da s.

Old 09-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Eh, will Pat 1611 count as a SYT relative to all Petain girls? Do feel in terms of looks she is pretty ard top 5, n not bad service BJ etc
Bro Fat Fatt,
Thank you for your inputs regarding Pat. i often think of Pat as a PT angpai, and a great beauty who provides excellent fj and bj service.

In my recent posts on syt, i had to refer to the PSL (sbf official reference document) for info on syt. In the latest psl, updated on 23 mar 15, Pat was listed as a cat 40 milf, not a cat 50 syt. That is why the current list of 11 syt does not have her name inside.
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...postcount=1856

regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1