The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
manhunter6767 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hidden Teasing Gem

Can share ctc? Will exchang with u
Old 14-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
Bro, care to share ctc? Many thanks
Bro can share contact for max teasing. I luv that kind of massage. I hv one similar max teasing at in the east. PM me bro.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Phellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Care to share the location.
I have few to exchange as well.
Thanks in adv.
Old 22-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JyriC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc and dmg please. Thanks in advance!
Old 28-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to all bros that exchanged contacts with me!

Have recently found another new Gem, similar to my previous gem, but this time is a THAI! EXTREME TEASING with disposable undies

age around 24
C cup in my opinions
looks 9/10
slim and curvy

Will only share contact with bros that are able to exchange their ML contact with me! Looking for those in pasir ris / tampines / Kovan / serangoon / hougang / raffles / tanjong pagar area only!

Do message me with the name, contact & shop of the ML with description on age, looks, prices and services, Will except home based ML as well. And please state if it is extra service how much or just pure teasing

Thanks bros hope to exchange and share more goodies
Old 28-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
Calvncalvin is one of the Best!Calvncalvin is one of the Best!Calvncalvin is one of the Best!Calvncalvin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post

Have recently found another new Gem, similar to my previous gem, but this time is a THAI! EXTREME TEASING with disposable undies

age around 24
C cup in my opinions
looks 9/10
slim and curvy

Will only share contact with bros that are able to exchange their ML contact with me! Looking for those in pasir ris / tampines / Kovan / serangoon / hougang / raffles / tanjong pagar area only!

Do message me with the name, contact & shop of the ML with description on age, looks, prices and services, Will except home based ML as well. And please state if it is extra service how much or just pure teasing

Pls share bro
Old 29-03-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liuwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS bro mind share contact? Many thanks!
Old 29-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Hi bro you accept exchange from spa? If ok i habe one msian to trade.
Old 29-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

haiz too bad i have nothing to share

alr spent prob 600 dollars i believe and cant find one lolololol
Old 30-03-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Calvncalvin is one of the Best!Calvncalvin is one of the Best!Calvncalvin is one of the Best!Calvncalvin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerzheart View Post
Hi bro you accept exchange from spa? If ok i habe one msian to trade.

can ok me your contact and location, i will share mine if good cheers
Old 30-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuwei View Post
TS bro mind share contact? Many thanks!

only doing exchanges or trades thanks
Old 30-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those who pm me, please state clearly, girl name, contact, location and service how much please. Thanks
Old 16-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

can share both your cock teasers bro, i can share with you too

Quote:

age around 24
C cup in my opinions
looks 9/10
slim and curvy

Old 23-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro

Quote:
Recently came across 1 shop with 100% max teasing massage without GQ ( Blue ball ) one in the east

EAST:
Looks: 8/10 Young Milf (Viet)
Body: 8/10 Natural C if i’m not wrong
Massage: 9/10 plenty of strength
Teasing: 10/10

went into counter, paid standard $50 for 1 hour was expecting a clean proper massage as i’ve been stressed out lately. after 30 mins of good massage, slowly went down my thighs to massage, did not touch my ass or whatsoever, told myself, confirm 100% clean. after awhile, i felt some cold oil drip onto ass and into ass crack, suddenly, my leg got spread open by her and she started to massage my inner thighs and brushed my balls with occasional strokes onto my ass crack. did that for almost 5-10 mins, asked me turn around but my rod already in attention, she used towel to cover and continue massaging my calf and feet. Left a happy man, one of the best teasing i have ever had! 100% clean but free teasing. Will confirm go back soon!

P.S: Only sharing with bros location & contact if you share with me similar massage places in the east ( pasir ris, tamp, simei, bedok) or north east ( Kovan / serangoon ) area only. Only looking for 100% teasing with no extra.

happy new year in advance
Old 13-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Thanks to all bros that traded contacts, hope you all had fun!

Third round of sharing begins now!

Criteria:

ONLY PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TRADE GOOD QUALITY GEMS AND NOT ASKING FOR FREE CONTACTS!

1. must be in east side, Kovan area or CBD Area
2. Must be full 45-1 hours solid massage before popping GQ or simply full teasing
3. Must be SYT and please state the ML name, location and rates all clearly

Will be sharing with the first 10 bros my THAI GEM if your contact is solid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1