The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
powerfuk-bro is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Paragon Singers/dancers

Any one have any idea of how to book them ??
A few of them looks YUMMY !!!
Old 08-02-2006, 02:23 AM
Samster

Re: Paragon Singers/dancers

I mean those at hatyai
Old 08-02-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuk-bro
Book them to have a drink???
Book them go shopping???
Book them so that they can teach you thai???
Book them so that they can be your thai tour guide???
Book them for????

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Samster

Bring them back to my room to make love lar...
Old 08-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bring them back to my room to make love lar...
Ask yourself whether you've money and time to burn or not in the first place.
CB:
Old 08-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
I mean those at hatyai
We already have so many threads on Thailand and HDY u need to start one on PARAGON arr????? Need help to Sian SInger and Dancers, go enlist help either Hatyai Afterdark or Hatyai for Newbies... no need to start new thread everytime get Itchy Cock and Fantasize about Singers and Dancers... WHat Next... Water Bar, Kiss Channel ????
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thailand got so many girls,decent and WLs.So many available,why need to make life so difficult?
Old 10-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
Thailand got so many girls,decent and WLs.So many available,why need to make life so difficult?
He only want the unattainable... or the super expensive... I still haven't farked all the ger in HDY yet even, so no need to fantasize and waste money yet... but maybe powerfuk-bro already has

Old 11-02-2006, 02:39 AM
Samster

Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
He only want the unattainable... or the super expensive... I still haven't farked all the ger in HDY yet even, so no need to fantasize and waste money yet... but maybe powerfuk-bro already has
Even if u did bonked all the gals in HDY,there are still Chiangmai,Bangkok,Phuket and many other places to explore...i think everyday different girl,ur entire life also cannot bonk finish..hehe...i think he meant no harm lah,just sexcited when he saw some chio dancers whereby he wish to get his hands on...
Old 11-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Paragon Singers/dancers

Everyone got their target right ???
Y ??? U have to go till thailand ???
Singapore got so many WL, have u bonk all ??
Old 11-02-2006, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cool down bro,no offence sial...i know how u feel when u see some girls really chio,curious whether they can be upped or not,whether can up or not,really depends on urself loh.

If u think u are suave enough,bursting with confidence,u can find a opportunity and strike a conversation with the ones u like,if they fancy u,can have contact no and arrange to go out loh.

Bros here just joking about all that.Sometimes i also see those young high school gals wear darn short their skirt,fair smooth legs also thinking available or not mah.Despite there are so many bonkable girls in LOS.Whether u want to make the first move or not loh,or leave it to imagination...
Old 11-02-2006, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cool down bro,no offence sial...i know how u feel when u see some girls really chio,curious whether they can be upped or not,whether can up or not,really depends on urself loh.

If u think u are suave enough,bursting with confidence,u can find a opportunity and strike a conversation with the ones u like,if they fancy u,can have contact no and arrange to go out loh.

Bros here just joking about all that.Sometimes i also see those young high school gals wear darn short their skirt,fair smooth legs also thinking available or not mah.Despite there are so many bonkable girls in LOS.Whether u want to make the first move or not loh,or leave it to imagination...
At least u know how's e feeling... bro
Old 11-02-2006, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
At least u know how's e feeling... bro
i know lah,everyone also know that feeling,in SG,in LOS or anywhere...

Just that some posts may sound personal...dun take to heart loh...
Old 11-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Even if u did bonked all the gals in HDY,there are still Chiangmai,Bangkok,Phuket and many other places to explore...i think everyday different girl,ur entire life also cannot bonk finish..hehe...i think he meant no harm lah,just sexcited when he saw some chio dancers whereby he wish to get his hands on...
Ya lah... just kidding mah... Dun say HDY oir Thailand... Malaysia YTF WL also never fark all yet, then PRC... KNN, if I can ever finish, didi sure worn out until nothing liao

Old 11-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool down lah bro... So easy to ruffle your feather one arr U will encounter more than this on SBF... we are quiet direct in our postings one... and sarcastic too.. If u wanna suan the dancers and singers... go ahead and use your charm and skill... I also fantasize about Mediacorp performers, or some celebrities in HK.... dun see me starting a thread here to ask broz to help fulfill my fantasies... I also got targets in HDY in KC/WB... can on , then on, if not, then go to BKK or other place, lots of pretty gers to take the mind off depressing tots of gers that we cannot get

Ask TV, the Master of HDY... I am sure if anyone can help, he can... Peace Bro...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1