The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock
Re: Whats the point getting married nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
https://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Dominique_Strauss-Kahn

On 14 May 2011, Nafissatou Diallo, a 32-year-old maid at the Sofitel New York Hotel,[63][64] alleged that Strauss-Kahn had sexually assaulted her after she entered his suite.[65]

Strauss-Kahn was indicted on 18 May and granted US$1 million bail, plus a US$5 million bond, the following day. He was ordered to remain confined to a New York apartment under guard.[66] A semen sample was found on the maid's shirt, and on May 24 it was reported that DNA tests showed a match to a DNA sample submitted by Strauss-Kahn.[67] He was arraigned on June 6, 2011, and pleaded not guilty.[68] On June 30, 2011, The New York Times reported that the case was on the verge of collapse because of problems with the credibility of the alleged victim, who had, according to sources within the NYPD, repeatedly lied since making her first statement.[69] According to prosecutors, the accuser admitted that she lied to a grand jury about the events surrounding the alleged attack.[70] Diallo said that the translator misunderstood her words.[71][72] Strauss-Kahn was released from house arrest on 1 July.[73]

https://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde

Old 02-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mgtow for life.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Mgtow for life.
That's the trend
Old 06-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1