The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

She Gave Me Her Panties For Christmas!

Gal: Meng Meng
Height: 145 cm or maybe less
Hair: Short, so something different
Face: Cutish
Boobs: B+, Full
Sense of style: Appealing
Attitude: Friendly. You take care of me; I’ll take care of you

FR

I wanted to practice my French, in case I got lucky under the mistletoe, or camel toe for that matter. Her short hair had caught my fancy on earlier visits. Intel had indicated the possibility of a French connection. So I found myself at L16H49 – A man with a mission.

In the room, I introduced myself by lifting her on to the bed and burying my face into her ample breasts. After some cuddling and fondling, I gave her the small gift I had got her. She was delighted, helped me to undress, gave me a playful slap on the buttocks and took me into the shower.

Showering with her was fun. She soaped Dick well and stroked him from behind. I played with her Titties while Dick ground against her Pert Arse. We spent a good amount of time groping and fondling each other.

On the bed, she gave my torso an elaborate cat bath. I tried to initiate French but she smilingly indicted that she was happier to peck my lips. I told her, if that made her happy, it made me happy too. This prompted her to give my now eager member a first class blowjob. She slurped my dick head, licked the full length of the shaft and played with my balls.

It was now my turn to service her. I licked her ears and armpits and this made her laugh. Since she was ticklish I tickled her more and both of us enjoyed a good laugh.

Sucking her firm breasts was a delight and I spent a good amount of time on this task. Her pussy was soon crying out for love and so I took my time getting there. I teased her at length with gentle touch’s on her clit alternating with eating out her in full. She was soon creaming and moaning with delight. I then moved in to share her pussy juices with her and she was receptive to some frenching. After some more BBBJ and cunnilingus in 69 position, it was time for the fuck job.

We made love to each other in missionary position with intermittent moderate frenching. I took delight in spreading her legs wide apart. This was followed by doggie bonking at length. Her arse was built for this and provided a nice cushion. I soon dragged her to the corner of the bed and proceeded to pound her for some more time.

Sleeping for only 2 ½ hours the previous night is not conducive to good sex. The captain refused to send my soldiers out. Meng Meg was understanding and allowed me unlimited access to her pussy and boobs. She frenched me intermittently and administered a diligent hand job. Soon my soldiers were gushing out.

As time was running out we proceeded to shower. We were both partially dressed when I remembered my promise to bro DPOWER.

I promptly asked my darling Meng Meng if I could have her panties. She was at first surprised, subsequently smiled but still said no. I pleaded with her that I loved her and her pussy and she spanked me on the buttocks and chased me around the room. True love and a tenner eventually won her over and she removed her frilly shorts and handed over her black lacy panty. We laughed a lot, she gave me a farewell kiss and I walked out with a new experience.

Postscript – This black lacy, thong style panty smells of Victoria Secret’s cocoa butter and Meg Meng’s sweet cream. Burying my face in her panty reminds me of our amorous adventure. I will visit you again my sweet, fun gal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-12-2018, 01:36 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

FR

I wanted to practice my French, in case I got lucky under the mistletoe, or camel toe for that matter. Her short hair had caught my fancy on earlier visits. Intel had indicated the possibility of a French connection. So I found myself at L16H49 – A man with a mission.

In the room, I introduced myself by lifting her on to the bed and burying my face into her ample breasts. After some cuddling and fondling, I gave her the small gift I had got her. She was delighted, helped me to undress, gave me a playful slap on the buttocks and took me into the shower.

Showering with her was fun. She soaped Dick well and stroked him from behind. I played with her Titties while Dick ground against her Pert Arse. We spent a good amount of time groping and fondling each other.

On the bed, she gave my torso an elaborate cat bath. I tried to initiate French but she smilingly indicted that she was happier to peck my lips. I told her, if that made her happy, it made me happy too. This prompted her to give my now eager member a first class blowjob. She slurped my dick head, licked the full length of the shaft and played with my balls.

It was now my turn to service her. I licked her ears and armpits and this made her laugh. Since she was ticklish I tickled her more and both of us enjoyed a good laugh.

Sucking her firm breasts was a delight and I spent a good amount of time on this task. Her pussy was soon crying out for love and so I took my time getting there. I teased her at length with gentle touch’s on her clit alternating with eating out her in full. She was soon creaming and moaning with delight. I then moved in to share her pussy juices with her and she was receptive to some frenching. After some more BBBJ and cunnilingus in 69 position, it was time for the fuck job.

We made love to each other in missionary position with intermittent moderate frenching. I took delight in spreading her legs wide apart. This was followed by doggie bonking at length. Her arse was built for this and provided a nice cushion. I soon dragged her to the corner of the bed and proceeded to pound her for some more time.

Sleeping for only 2 ½ hours the previous night is not conducive to good sex. The captain refused to send my soldiers out. Meng Meg was understanding and allowed me unlimited access to her pussy and boobs. She frenched me intermittently and administered a diligent hand job. Soon my soldiers were gushing out.

As time was running out we proceeded to shower. We were both partially dressed when I remembered my promise to bro DPOWER.

I promptly asked my darling Meng Meng if I could have her panties. She was at first surprised, subsequently smiled but still said no. I pleaded with her that I loved her and her pussy and she spanked me on the buttocks and chased me around the room. True love and a tenner eventually won her over and she removed her frilly shorts and handed over her black lacy panty. We laughed a lot, she gave me a farewell kiss and I walked out with a new experience.

Postscript – This black lacy, thong style panty smells of Victoria Secret’s cocoa butter and Meg Meng’s sweet cream. Burying my face in her panty reminds me of our amorous adventure. I will visit you again my sweet, fun gal.

Haha u must have paid for the panties u sicko
Old 29-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

It was a token $10 spent in the name of science. Plus the sweet WL would have to finance a new pair.....

That said, as per the laws of supply and demand, it’s market value will be much more. Anyone interested?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a token $10 spent in the name of science. Plus the sweet WL would have to finance a new pair.....

That said, as per the laws of supply and demand, it’s market value will be much more. Anyone interested?
How about strands of pussy hair of your fave whores for keepsake?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
How about strands of pussy hair of your fave whores for keepsake?
Wah lau! You think I am a pervert or something

I am just a small potato who has been led astray by his ku ku bird!
Old 30-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

FR

I highly doubt the words of yours even I’m a fan of meng meng.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 22
Antonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

L16H49

GUYS BEWARE! This happen recently only.

Of all the things that can happen in GL, this house is the worst. THE OKT IS A PERVERT! They install hidden camera in the room! NOT OUTSIDE THE ROOM< IT IS IN THE ROOM WHERE IS FUCK MY GAL! How i know? They were caught red handed by me . Had a big quarrel with the OKTs in the House

it is just despicable for them to do that for whatever reason. I am sure the cheebye OKT will sent his DOGS to ZAP me again after this post! PUI!
Old 01-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is outrages if that is true. You have all rights to make a police report

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
L16H49

Of all the things that can happen in GL, this house is the worst. THE OKT IS A PERVERT! They install hidden camera in the room! NOT OUTSIDE THE ROOM< IT IS IN THE ROOM WHERE IS FUCK MY GAL! How i know? They were caught red handed by me . Had a big quarrel with the OKTs in the House

it is just despicable for them to do that for whatever reason. I am sure the cheebye OKT will sent his DOGS to ZAP me again after this post! PUI!
Old 07-01-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe you should have taken photo as evidence. Just report to the police.

Quote:
L16H49

Old 09-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
L16H49

WTF?? so beside having to deal with the rude quarrelsome bitch auntie OKT, they now even install hidden cameras inside the rooms?

what was the OKT response when u confronted them? U shld have make a police report

gosh luckily I have swore off this house!
Old 10-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking This is the work of the Moxxxxxor ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
WTF?? so beside having to deal with the rude quarrelsome bitch auntie OKT, they now even install hidden cameras inside the rooms?

what was the OKT response when u confronted them? U shld have make a police report

gosh luckily I have swore off this house!
Bro, you know what? I LMAO when I read all these comments especially from this phantom member - Antonio ... This nick, Antonio has not been active since year 2005 and recently he resurfaced to post FR/comments on whores in GL out of the blue. Before 2005, he was not even active in GL ... you could run a check on his historical postings ... you guys need to be sharp and smart. This Antonio has not been active for eons and prolly used by another “samster” (with authority) to create havoc with certain ulterior motive. Same story for the other nick - Cloud who has never been active in GL thread since his inception till 2015. He was absent for 3 years and suddenly resurfaced to comment and posted negative FR on GL whores. Dun you guys find it bizarre?

The “person” who set up the thread - “GL hall of shame” has similar ulterior motive per se ... what and who is he targeting at?! Very simple - He is forcing GL OKT to sponsor this sub thread on a monthly basis. Otherwise he will use phantom members and/or clones to discredit and/or tarnish the image of these shops. The SBF owner told me that he is contemplating to shut down this GL thread since there is so much flaming and trolling and yet not bringing in revenue unlike the rest of the threads in this forum. I told him - “You are the Boss and it is entirely your prerogative to do so. I have contributed enough for more than a decade ... well, be my guest!”

You think a seasoned and experience OKT like Ah Seng who owned L1649 & L2047 would secretly plant a CCTV inside the room to film his clients?! Which OKT in his right mind would do that? Well, unless he/she is tired of making a living in GL. Mind you, GL is strictly governed by AV/MHA. Therefore you think OKT Ah Seng is so silly? He made lots of $$$ for more than 2 decades in GL and you think he would squander away his earning opportunity like this?! Oh c’mon guys!

As I said before and I say again, I could spot a OKT/runner and/or a phantom member/clone from a mile.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-01-2019 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: This is the work of the Moxxxxxor ...

Quote:
Bro, you know what? I LMAO when I read all these comments especially from this phantom member - Antonio ... This nick, Antonio has not been active since year 2005 and recently he resurfaced to post FR/comments on whores in GL out of the blue. Before 2005, he was not even active in GL ... you could run a check on his historical postings ... you guys need to be sharp and smart. This Antonio has not been active for eons and prolly used by another “samster” (with authority) to create havoc with certain ulterior motive. Same story for the other nick - Cloud who has never been active in GL thread since his inception till 2015. He was absent for 3 years and suddenly resurfaced to comment and posted negative FR on GL whores. Dun you guys find it bizarre?

The “person” who set up the thread - “GL hall of shame” has similar ulterior motive per se ... what and who is he targeting at?! Very simple - He is forcing GL OKT to sponsor this sub thread on a monthly basis. Otherwise he will use phantom members and/or clones to discredit and/or tarnish the image of these shops. The SBF owner told me that he is contemplating to shut down this GL thread since there is so much flaming and trolling and yet not bringing in revenue unlike the rest of the threads in this forum. I told him - “You are the Boss and it is entirely your prerogative to do so. I have contributed enough for more than a decade ... well, be my guest!”

You think a seasoned and experience OKT like Ah Seng who owned L1649 & L2047 would secretly plant a CCTV inside the room to film his clients?! Which OKT in his right mind would do that? Well, unless he/she is tired of making a living in GL. Mind you, GL is strictly governed by AV/MHA. Therefore you think OKT Ah Seng is so silly? He made lots of $$$ for more than 2 decades in GL and you think he would squander away his earning opportunity like this?! Oh c’mon guys!

As I said before and I say again, I could spot a OKT/runner and/or a phantom member/clone from a mile.
Good to have a voice of sanity and logic step into this thread. While GL is made for the use of our small head, we should not stop using our big head.
Old 13-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: This is the work of the Moxxxxxor ...

Quote:

thanks for pointing this out! have a very negative impression of 1649 all along - the auntie OKT is very rude & unpleasant, and subsequently they have this clone promoter who keeps attacking/cyber bully anyone who post a negative FR for 1649

but i agree that the planting of spy camera is a totally different issue! doesn't seem logical for the OKT to do so

the problem with this forum is there are so much trolling/fake FRs and unnecessary squabbles between members. the only posts that i can believe now are those from senior bros like yourself whom i have read your numerious objective FRs
Old 14-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: This is the work of the Moxxxxxor ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
thanks for pointing this out! have a very negative impression of 1649 all along - the auntie OKT is very rude & unpleasant, and subsequently they have this clone promoter who keeps attacking/cyber bully anyone who post a negative FR for 1649

but i agree that the planting of spy camera is a totally different issue! doesn't seem logical for the OKT to do so

the problem with this forum is there are so much trolling/fake FRs and unnecessary squabbles between members. the only posts that i can believe now are those from senior bros like yourself whom i have read your numerious objective FRs
You attack auntie online can but cannot attack you. You repeat about auntie how many times already? You repeat can, other ppl repeat is bullying you.

Please point out which negative fr was subsequently attacked by a promoter. Can you even find one? The problem with fucking cheebyes like you'll keep repeating the same old story even when you've been proven to be a fucking liar.

But more importantly, WHEN IS THE GL SECTION SHUTTING DOWN? Or just like antonio talk BIG only? Do it lah. Shut down lah. Mai xia suay open mouth want to shut down and still keep it running. Fucking joke. HAHAHAHA
Old 03-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Had the good fortune of having the new stock walk pass me on their way back from somewhere. 2 of them are god damn chio. One I saw closely, confirm chop 100 marks. The other I only saw 1/2 face but also looks damn good. According to the paper on the glass wall, starting work tomorrow.

Cockroaches like baotohk, turgid and sad loser need not apply. By your own admissions, helpers are rude to you and WLs don't let you touch. Take a hint and fuck off somewhere far away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1