The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Go give him a tinkle lah.

Thank you
Old 16-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Going Up Soon

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My FR last week. Strangely the ferry terminal was very quiet.
Me and my f buddy took the ferry on Friday. Upon reaching we changed our money and then proceeded to villa. We had to rush before some older folks from singapore will rob us of the stock.We chose two girls from villa 52 and 10.
On the day itself me and my girl had great chemistry so was the other girl and my buddy.
My friends girl was a very heavy drinker and she almost emptied the whiskey thankfully there was good service from her. On the other My girl was a sexy lass and i enjoyed my time with her. The bj from my girl wasn't really good looks very amateurish but her body was very smooth and a non-smoker. (surprise surprise). Her service was good enough for me that i took her for two days. I realised i booked a girl from the same villa for the next day so i quickly got my driver to pass the fees for that girl to my sexy lass.
Knowing that i took her for two days my friend's girl also coaxed him for another day but he didn't accept it. Strangely villa 10 girl and my girl didnt really talk that much...though there was some chatting. DInner we had seafood and then bang session again.

The next day we had the routine bf at maxi. My F bro when to get another girl from villa 53, i told him to get a good sized babe but ended up he got a plump cewek. Turned out my girl was communicating well today with the new neighbour. For the first day i had two shots and the 2nd day i had one shot only due to some discomfort in my tummy...must be the uncooked chicken from halimas. my girl just massaged me on that last night, final day she went back with 300k tip. For my buddy he screwed both his girls with them seated on top cause he was having some bad ache and somehow he managed to get his mission complete with 4 shots (claps here)
Overall i really liked my girl and i want to return to get her before she leaves.
She claims to be from bandung and her contract is 6 months ending soon.
Well we can always find better ones i guess. word of advise from these girls ..basically villa 55 and 58 girls take alot of ash plus obat soo..maybe its a risk on the money spent..if u can manage them..then go ahead.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
My FR last week. Strangely the ferry terminal was very quiet.
Me and my f buddy took the ferry on Friday. Upon reaching we changed our money and then proceeded to villa. We had to rush before some older folks from singapore will rob us of the stock.We chose two girls from villa 52 and 10.
On the day itself me and my girl had great chemistry so was the other girl and my buddy.
My friends girl was a very heavy drinker and she almost emptied the whiskey thankfully there was good service from her. On the other My girl was a sexy lass and i enjoyed my time with her. The bj from my girl wasn't really good looks very amateurish but her body was very smooth and a non-smoker. (surprise surprise). Her service was good enough for me that i took her for two days. I realised i booked a girl from the same villa for the next day so i quickly got my driver to pass the fees for that girl to my sexy lass.
Knowing that i took her for two days my friend's girl also coaxed him for another day but he didn't accept it. Strangely villa 10 girl and my girl didnt really talk that much...though there was some chatting. DInner we had seafood and then bang session again.

The next day we had the routine bf at maxi. My F bro when to get another girl from villa 53, i told him to get a good sized babe but ended up he got a plump cewek. Turned out my girl was communicating well today with the new neighbour. For the first day i had two shots and the 2nd day i had one shot only due to some discomfort in my tummy...must be the uncooked chicken from halimas. my girl just massaged me on that last night, final day she went back with 300k tip. For my buddy he screwed both his girls with them seated on top cause he was having some bad ache and somehow he managed to get his mission complete with 4 shots (claps here)
Overall i really liked my girl and i want to return to get her before she leaves.
She claims to be from bandung and her contract is 6 months ending soon.
Well we can always find better ones i guess. word of advise from these girls ..basically villa 55 and 58 girls take alot of ash plus obat soo..maybe its a risk on the money spent..if u can manage them..then go ahead.
hi how much you and your friend booking fee girl? villa 5x more young girl compare to villa 1x, weekday very less ppl going , somemore new year soon.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi how much you and your friend booking fee girl? villa 5x more young girl compare to villa 1x, weekday very less ppl going , somemore new year soon.
It depends i bargain from 1.1 to 1 and the rate is different on sat.
My friend booked his girl at 900k but he changed to sat so the rate jumped to 1.1..so check it out.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
momopopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going soon? Newbie here like to tag along to learn the ropes
Old 25-01-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ElasherX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup anyone going there soon. Im also first time looking for buddy go there check it out
Old 25-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Actually, nothing much to learn about. The joints are concentrated at 1 location. Just get a driver (there are many waiting at the harbor where you alight) and go to Villa and choose your girl. Price between 800k to 1.2/1.3 juta. More leeway to negotiate on weekdays. After choosing your girl and paying, you can ask her to follow you back to hotel immediately, or give her a time to arrive at your room.

The rest, is not much difference from booking at Batam. Fuck, eat, karaoke, fuck, massage, fuck, sleep, fuck, tip and and her back.

A thing to note.. using a driver's service in Balai is different from in Batam. Your driver may have more than 1 customer in addition to you. Hence, you may be sharing the same car with some other cheongsters. Whereas, in Batam, most of the time, you're the only party using the taxi. Tipping taxi is based on per head in Balai, but for Batam, is based on per day basis. No hard and fast rule on tipping amount. Probably 100k - 150k whereas most drivers in Batam will quote you 300k - 500k per day usage. Always negotiate. 50k saved is another 50k for your spending there.
Old 25-01-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Durian time. $2 each only. Thick and sweet meat. Bought 11 to share with my folks...
Old 26-01-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tg Balai

Last time I bought it from street vendor on trolley near maxi hotel, it tasted very bad.
Old 26-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post

Durian time. $2 each only. Thick and sweet meat. Bought 11 to share with my folks...
Segamat durian still the best!

Thank you
Old 30-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Just return from Balai after 2 nights of great fun there. This time I took the girl from villa 58, not very pretty but body is very sexy. I booked her for 2 days and enjoy 5 rounds of great fuck with her, feel very satisfy. Despite of the happiness she gave me, I did not shower her with big tips, only RP2 m for 2 days of booking. This time I was wearing my S$30 K Rolex gold watch, 200 g gold necklace, 150 g gold bracelet and a 30 g gold ring, staying at Executive Suite at Maximillian , probably because she is impress with me, so I'm getting great service from her, probably one of the best service I've ever get from cewek in Balai. I'm totally happy with this trip.
So did u bonk her with ur S$30K raw dick?

Thank you
Old 30-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
So did u bonk her with ur S$30K raw dick?
U asking the obvious...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
she is impress with me, so I'm getting great service from her, probably one of the best service I've ever get from cewek in Balai. I'm totally happy with this trip.
Any tips to make the gals give us great service. Can share?
Old 30-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

He said 2 mil for two days, that’s a 100 sgd for 1 day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1