The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 17-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ChaosTheory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Molly today from SNS.

Molly is an attractive curvy girl, but doesn't really resemble her pics. Beyonce level butt and nice boobs on a slim figure, but not the classic skinny Euro girl at all. Tatoo on her stomach (attractive) and nipple piercings.

First time in Singapore and she finds it very hot vs. her home in Moscow.

Service was fine, but very rushed - by the numbers performance with minimal frenching. Decent vanilla BBBJ but she kept wanting to push on - I felt rushed and was pushed out the door in only 30 minutes. She wasn't rude/no black face but I was a bit disappointed, especially since I had my eye on Armin as well who I think would have been much better from the other reviews.

If you like curvy white girls then you might want to try, but I would honestly not RTF based on the experience I had.

Hope this is an exception and OKT can improve her service and bring in other girls who are more service oriented - but hopefully this review helps other bros!
Old 22-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried yunz before?
Old 22-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 13
QWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant future

Went for Yunz yesterday. Looks is 95% same as picture posted. Not those skinny type. Definitely also not fat. Just meaty at the right place. Age should be around 21-22. Very hardworking girl and trying the best to please me. Not a time rusher and not commercial which I like. Maybe she still inexperienced. Have those girlfriend feeling. Overall is good and left happily
Old 24-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 16
K810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF Jes last night after saw her comeback on her thread. Bro Sensual was responsive and quickly made a session.

Shan't rate this time but she's cute as ever. Wore a figure hugging dress outshines her slim body and her cute soft butt. For those who love SYTs, she's the one. Not for boobs lover but she does have erected tits to fondle. She is super wild this time, multiple positions, looking at the mirror really make you wanna bonk her more.

She will be here for a little while, be RTF her again before she leaves.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by K810i View Post
RTF Jes last night after saw her comeback on her thread. Bro Sensual was responsive and quickly made a session.

Shan't rate this time but she's cute as ever. Wore a figure hugging dress outshines her slim body and her cute soft butt. For those who love SYTs, she's the one. Not for boobs lover but she does have erected tits to fondle. She is super wild this time, multiple positions, looking at the mirror really make you wanna bonk her more.

She will be here for a little while, be RTF her again before she leaves.
thanks for the FR bro. does she french? shaved?
Old 26-01-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 11
yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!

Had a super good session with Molly(SNS) yesterday

Looks; 9/10 sweet young lady and the aame as photo seducing look
Bbbj;9/10 can blow very long till i cannot tahan
Catbath;8/10 lick till i cannot tahan
Frenching;9/10 like my ex gf feel very good frencher for bros who like frenching can try
Fj ;8.5/10 super wet and super tight, doggie with sound effect.
Boobs; 9/10 just nice for my hands to grab, type C and natural and have nipple piercing.
Body: 9/10 small waist and perky ass for doggie
Overall; 9/10 very good attitude and alway trying her best to serve u left happily and tip her

She speak good and fluent english.
Old 26-01-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Don't try sg sexy cat...slow response and they cancel my booking last minute...knnccb
Old 26-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
twsyt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Don't try sg sexy cat...slow response and they cancel my booking last minute...knnccb
from my understanding i do agree n disagree to a certain extend to bro giansex . i believe due to inexperience, agent or the girl baobao herself must hv overwork n due to not enuf sleep ,if she feel she cant give her best performance due to tiredness, i believe she will compensate u bk. as for replying slow .if its agent or girl,they must hv a reason or bao bao is working n she wont reply if she is working.while serving me , she has not touch her phone n was professional throughout. only a 22 yrs old girl hope fellow bros b more patient . but their service n attitude really makeup for the hiccups . it all depends on situation n circumstances but most important is those who hv tried them will know we r not shortchanged as their girls r really good . no doubt.
Old 26-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Ok..I rest my case baobao has msg me to apologize for the miscommunication as she not feeling well...Inn her tehness call cool me off.hahaha.taiwan girls really good with teh

Last edited by Giansex; 26-01-2019 at 02:10 PM. Reason: I
Old 26-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
taiwanbaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok..I rest my case baobao has msg me to apologize for the miscommunication as she not feeling well...Inn her tehness call cool me off.hahaha.taiwan girls really good with teh
谢谢哥哥的夸奖。😍 。我会努力。
Old 26-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

知错能改,善莫大焉。。。
Old 26-01-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 16
K810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
thanks for the FR bro. does she french? shaved?
French? Oh man, its a tongue twisting one. Shaved? Yes it is.
Old 28-01-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Finally had baobao...good service with gf feel...
Old 28-01-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Congratulations for managing to get the slot
Worth the wait right? Hahaha
If you like her don't miss the chance to rtf cause she going back soon and highly likely not coming anymore
Old 28-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
twsyt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
i agree too but too bad she is going bk n not coming anymore n this week is her last week . btw hv u tried her fellow gf vicky , damn gf too .not bad if her looks is ur cup of tea . bao bao is indeed a solid gem not to b missed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1