The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Can talk other topic on living boh other than visa 5555

Since many of you guys stay thailand hor can share your medical expenses and how you ensure your medical needs are taken care of?

some of the sg guys when they sick and need certain treatment or hospitalization hor they return back sg to seek medical care cuz got medisave and maybe other benefits due still sg citizen.

so those of you who maintain sg citizenship, how you cover yourself medically? my thai bff who is thai citizen say she pay monthly insurance so every time sick or what go see doctor or hospitalized just need use insurance to pay. like that hor become thai citizen like no much benefit medically wise hor. Most of the time when i sick in thailand i go pharmacy buy medicine myself no need see doctor cuz i have some knowledge what meds i need to take for the common sickness.

i not yet stay thailand long time lah so i nv find out about that yet. those of you who been thru n know something can share share. thanks.
Try AIA Plus gold..will issue a card..inside has 1million baht/year for use..only if admit into hospital. Annual fee is about 30K ++depend on age
Can be use in all private hospital.

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
- applying Thai driving license
ask my wife to call the kon song (something like LTA) ask if can apply in kampong here instead of go bkk cause my residence register is in bkk
operator say ok no pro.
so i went with my wife to kon song office here and knn... thai pattern they say cannot i have to go do in bkk. my wife F them upside down say why operator say can. in the end bo bian they say can do here.
actually the plan is to convert my SG license, need valid visa, medical cert n letter of residence.
kon song told me letter of residence get from tor mor, so i went to tor mor here, they say they cannot give me cause my address is in bkk, need to go get from bkk tor mor.
so i went to bkk tor mor, then they tell me now tor mor no longer issue LOR, i need to go get from SG embassy. anyway, i no issue to go bkk for these as excuses for me to go BKK alone
back in kampong with all the doc, send to the kon song head for review, he suddenly say, why ur sg license no expired date1 ar?
i explain to him that sg is points system, no expired date
then he say how he know if this license is still valid?
cb... i know this is a battle i cannot win. so i say how about i just apply for a license instead of convert
heng is ok n same set of document.
book a date (very fast less q compare to bkk)
1st day computer test
next day driving test using own car which ownself drive here
license got
Driving lic

Go any clinic with passport, tell them want medical cert from doc for driving lic. Most do nothing and just wait and pay and fuck off..100thb i think.
Go to Sg embassy in the morning, tell them need endorsement for driving lis and they will give you a form to write down you add in bkk. then go out back in the noon at 1:30pm to collect the doc and then fuck off.
with these two then go to sukhumvit driving centre or the one near chatuchak, which ever you prefer..the chatuchak is bigger i think.
go do some copy of your sg driving lis and passport.
If you want bike lis too please copy n make 2 set of all doc.
At the centre, t Q and wait for the whole group go into the test room, traffic light test(color test), judgment test, and color test again, total 3 section. Finish, go out wait for another area for photo taking and pay and take lic and fuck off liao...
At sukhumvit i dont need to watch the 45min video...but at chatuchak i did wasted 45min to watch the stupid vidz...driving lic dont waste money for agent to do...do it ownself is always better..

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
cb... i know this is a battle i cannot win. so i say how about i just apply for a license instead of convert
heng is ok n same set of document.
book a date (very fast less q compare to bkk)
1st day computer test
next day driving test using own car which ownself drive here
license got
Is not convert..is just that they know n check your visa is valid and will issue a 2 years lic first...then after expire and before it really expire just go renew again and will be a 5 years lic...you still keep your sg lic.
anywhere you go its pretty useful to use the lic just to show, if you can speak some simple thai, they will pass you as thai in some tourist attraction if happens to go...
Some time if i go bank and do withdrawal, will just use thai lic instead of passport..but of cos its case to case basic and maybe they bank staff knows me already..
With thai lis..at road block, show it and they will let you pass most of the time without asking for passport too...for my case..

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-01-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Try AIA Plus gold..will issue a card..inside has 1million baht/year for use..only if admit into hospital. Annual fee is about 30K ++depend on age
Can be use in all private hospital.
AIA Plus gold 30k for 1 mil? Bupa/Aetna about 48-50k for 5 mil depend on age....
Old 17-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Go to Sg embassy in the morning, tell them need endorsement for driving lis and they will give you a form to write down you add in bkk. then go out back in the noon at 1:30pm to collect the doc and then fuck off.

At the centre, t Q and wait for the whole group go into the test room, traffic light test(color test), judgment test, and color test again, total 3 section. Finish, go out wait for another area for photo taking and pay and take lic and fuck off liao...
At sukhumvit i dont need to watch the 45min video...but at chatuchak i did wasted 45min to watch the stupid vidz..
when i visited Sg embassy end of 2017 for the cert of residence, they require me to produce any letter or document that has my name n address as proof. lucky i have my bank statement with me.

as for the thai license, the kon son here dun accept SG license, i need to apply and do the driving test as well but it is damn easy compare to SG, so no issue, just need to waste 1 more day
Old 17-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
your bank got send u paper statement? i like... nv ever got paper statement or letter b4 leh.
have leh, im using uob
thats the only bank i can open when im still tourist visa
Old 18-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
AIA Plus gold 30k for 1 mil? Bupa/Aetna about 48-50k for 5 mil depend on age....
Not 30k for 1 mil...you misunderstood
you pay the premium about 30k per year and cover for 3-5 million...i cant remember...on top of that you have a card that is credited with 1 mil for anytime you are admitted into hospital. limit 1 year 1 mil for that card for claim..

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
as for the thai license, the kon son here dun accept SG license, i need to apply and do the driving test as well but it is damn easy compare to SG, so no issue, just need to waste 1 more day
I dont understand why they dont accept..
In thai where ever apply the same..you just need to apply a thai lic and if we have a valid origin lic, just submit doc and get tru those little test n get liao..

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
have leh, im using uob
thats the only bank i can open when im still tourist visa
Normally bank dont send statement to us annually or monthly...we need to go to bank and ask for it if we need one and pay the 100thb..its pretty standard for all banks here..Maybe UOB special here ..i dont know

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
and if we have a valid origin lic, just submit doc and get tru those little test n get liao..
thats the issue, SG license no expired date. so the head say how he know if this is still valid or not. actually hor, i think it make sense also lah
Old 18-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Normally bank dont send statement to us annually or monthly...we need to go to bank and ask for it if we need one and pay the 100thb..its pretty standard for all banks here..Maybe UOB special here ..i dont know
izzit? but everytime i go back bkk, mailbox always a lot of uob letter. letter for TT, statement etc etc mostly i dun bother to read just throw
Old 18-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

when i 1st arrived bkk as tourist visa, all the local thai dun accept only uob can
but troublesome lah uob, a few times i lose my atm card, have to drive 4hrs to nearest outlet for replacement
Old 21-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
thats the issue, SG license no expired date. so the head say how he know if this is still valid or not. actually hor, i think it make sense also lah
Dont make sense at all...ask him back...wanna compare the accidents rates between Thailand and Singapore? does expiry date means anything here? Some times some place, you have to hit them back with some really direct questions, trust me, they will taken aback and then realize, hey you are quite right..then they will start to ask their colleagues opinions...Just like bro Namelo said, logic in thailand brings you to no where...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
when i 1st arrived bkk as tourist visa, all the local thai dun accept only uob can
but troublesome lah uob, a few times i lose my atm card, have to drive 4hrs to nearest outlet for replacement
Whether on visa or not is not a factor to allow open a bank in thailand..different HQ different ways of handling things, i got mine in BKK Bank, without anything, just a guarantor who is my GF then will do..

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, Sg driving lic is totally can be used in Thailand just like Thai lic can be use in the rest of the other ASEAN countries. They have some agreement on that.
But if you are in Thailand for a long period like say in TR visa, you are "advise" to have apply a International Lic. and if you are in retirement/marriage visa or work permit, you are "advise" to apply for a Thai lic using your origin lic to get one Thai lic. first 2yrs then after renew will be 5 yrs...
Some Intl lic can be apply via online without showing up in person. but just be careful where and who you are applying with...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1