The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

probably will stop this ECA eventually
over -hj and bbbj over this 2 months already ol
take a rest and engage in proper hobbies
Old 17-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Lol.. ECA., damn i didnt hear this word for a very long time until u said it.
Straightaway stop kinda hard lah, think play less and gradually can i think lah.
I also old already liao, nowadays also lots of misses than hits compared to the glory days.
Old 17-01-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah sometimes really feel sian. If you think of it, simply the same thing over and over again. Think once the regulars left, I am gonna take a break too.

After that can appreciate better.
Old 17-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol.. ECA., damn i didnt hear this word for a very long time until u said it.
Straightaway stop kinda hard lah, think play less and gradually can i think lah.
I also old already liao, nowadays also lots of misses than hits compared to the glory days.
Like they say, old is gold!
Old 17-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah sometimes really feel sian. If you think of it, simply the same thing over and over again. Think once the regulars left, I am gonna take a break too.

After that can appreciate better.
I thought of it too man. Lately i tried couple of Thais, read gd stuffs but damn.. Can't make it to me, man..i was like, what the hell am i doing, hoping for good stuffs but end up wasted.. Haiz.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Seventh Princess (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/seventh-princess-massage/

Look: 7/10 milfy
Body: 8/10 C cup
Massage: 9/10 surprisingly it was good. Can't imagine her petite size can do above average standard massage imo
Sensual: 7/10
Roaming: 7/10
GFE: 9/10 sing song while massaging (plus pts)

RTM: RTM Material
Old 17-01-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Any FR on this lady: Xuan Xuan (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/xuan-xuan-massage/

Used search function but no useful result.

Thanks
Anyone has FR? Only saw 1 FR so far
Old 17-01-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one look like ba mei

https://sglonelyguys.info/xing-xing-massage/

any bro tried her?

cant find any frs
Old 17-01-2019, 07:19 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Anyone has FR? Only saw 1 FR so far
Why don't u go try and post FR?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-01-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
this one look like ba mei

https://sglonelyguys.info/xing-xing-massage/

any bro tried her?

cant find any frs
100% fake photos. Actual person is an auntie in her 40s. Walked away when I saw her one year ago
Old 17-01-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, was browsing SLG and saw a couple of MLs (not sure new or not one)
Would like some help if anybody tried before, and any feedback on them:

- Yan Zi: https://sglonelyguys.info/yanzi-massage/
- Xiao Er: https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-er-massage/
- Yao Yao: https://sglonelyguys.info/yaoyao-massage/
- Xi Xi: https://sglonelyguys.info/xixi-massage/

Just wanted to get some feedback before I decide if I want to add them to my list.

Thanks in advance!
Old 17-01-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
Just tried Mi Er:
https://sglonelyguys.info/mi-er-massage/

I think she just changed her ad today or something, looks like price and location changed.
But anyway, here is my MR:

Looks: 7/10 (It is her in the photos for sure, not SYT but she looks young)
Body: 7/10 (Petite, proportionate body. Also shaved below, but armpit not shaved =/)
Boobs: B cups
Massage: 7/10 (Got the technique, but lack the strength and massage only lasted a short while)
Sensual: 8/10 (Sensual was not bad, short BBBJ in shower got extra points. Also 4G roaming, can 69 also)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Give her high points for this coz she is good. I don't usually cum easily, but I didn't last more than 5 minutes from her BBBJ. She did use her hands to help also lah)
GFE: 7/10 (A bit conflicted on this one. Upon opening the door until the massage start, gfe was high. However, time was cut short, and even after I hinted that theres still a good 20 minutes left, she still hinted that its time to dress up and go)

Overall, for a good BBBJ, I would choose her. However, might not RTM in the near future coz of the above mentioned weak points. I will prefer to try others first.

On another note, where is Lan Lan?
Can't find her ad anymore on SLG.
So somebody zapped me for this MR.
Please leave a name or a reason next time else it just looks bad on the ML, especially since the MR was not a negative one.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
End of the day, remember one thing. We don't actually belong anywhere in their lifespan. Just a part of their money earning period. 生命的过客

There can be various relationships and most of the time is just to feel comfortable with each other's company. Always, don't take it too emotionally. Why so serious? As the joker says.
生命的过客。
thank you for this piece of advice. Upz
Old 17-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. Tested Yu Er. Good recommendation.

Looks: 7.5/10. Pleasant. Probably mid to late 20s.
Body: 8.5/10. Normal size. Almost flat tummy. Very smooth skin and complexion. Just slightly short thats all.

Boobs: B. Soft and small nips.
Pussy: nice shape. Tight looking. But too bushy lah.

Massage: 7/10
Catbath: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
Roaming: 4G

Quote:
MR for two of my favorite MLs this season

https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-angela/
https://sglonelyguys.info/yu-er-massage/

Tried Angela and Yu-er over the last two weeks. No regrets, both skillful and provides good sensual.

Here's a brief summary:

Angela (SLG)

- Slutty foxy looks, curvy figure with nice C-cups
- High playability of 4G, complete nude during massage and sensual. Please be gentle, recently she got scratched from some rough handling.
- Good BJ skills, no teeth and good suction, licks around sensitive zone and balls.
- Fake love making patterns, ass crack grinding.
- Demure personality

Yu-er (SLG)

- Young pretty school girl looks, nubile youthful body, slim with perky boobs and ass
- Full nude during sensual, high playability of 4G as well.
- Great catbath, my favorite catbath since Tian Niu left. Covers from head to toe, slowly and sensual to max, treating you like her BF.
- BJ skills top notch, no teeth, good suction, deepthroat on big shaft and licks my balls pretty thoroughly.
- 69 finishing, delicious boobs and pussy (bushy though)
- Chatty fri

endly personality, can strike a conversation easily.

Don't rely on their massage too much though. Not going to them for proper massage anyway.

Fail-safe sensual experience at 110. My verdict, of course RTM.
Old 17-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what other currencies besides emotions and money
yr sex appeal ? or yr big organ ?
Hehehe. These things can work of course! But seriously, just like any girl you meet, anywhere, in clubs, office parties, bars, ktv or MLs.... They all can get turned on.

Charm, charisma, looks, confidence, respect, skilful tongue, soft gentle touches, sense of humor, good conversationalist .... These are all currencies to get a girl. Not just money or emotions.

I have no money , nor do I have emotions... So I use the other currencies lor... Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1