The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseekerx View Post
Continue from Part 1...
After 2nd shot, we rest in bed. Then i told her i wanted to go out and find body massage. I showered and left her inside the room. Met my new friend at lobby and he was kind to bring me to a few nearby massage (fuck) shops. Wow Balai body massage got photo to choose girl one. Went to 2 massage shops. The first shop saw a really pretty massage girl from photos but she off that day. Then went to 2nd shop and picked a quite ok pretty sumatra girl 21yo. Her massage was good. She quoted Rp200k for HJ and Rp400k for FJ.
Didn't go for extra service though a bit tempted. After massage, returned hotel to rest till 7pm to join my new friend for dinner. 5 persons dinner cost Rp380k. Got big fish, fried chicken, vege and pork.
After dinner, went back hotel. Had 3rd round with my girl. Cummed in condom. Then slept till 6am. Removed clothes and fucked her again. Gave her Rp100k and she left 7:30am happily. After she left i went to eat breakfast at hotel. Met my new friend again and chatted with him for a while.
After that, was thinking about the pretty girl i didn't get to see yesterday. Wanted to go massage shop, but went back to room to sleep. Checked out hotel 10:15am. Driver sent me to Balai port. Paid driver Rp150k for his service. Took the 11am boat back to SG. Artived back SG at 1:45pm (Sg time).
Overall: Satisfied trip after a long long time no chiong Balai.
Agree that chiong solo quite boring. May go again hopefully with a group of 2-3 bros. Haven't tried orgy in ktv. Hope one day can try with other bros together haha... :P
Costs:
Return ferry ticket S$57 + Rp14k (hotel arrange return boarding pass) + Rp60k (Balai sea port tax)
Girl booking Rp1M + tip Rp100k
Dinner (shared cost): Rp 200k
Driver service fee Rp 150k
Body massage at shop Rp60k
Groceries Rp 20k
Total damage: S$213
Nice FR, Hope to chiong with you bro!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 03-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
loveseekerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
[QUOTE

my guess - think you got zaps becos you like to tcss without giving full juicy forums...also you love to tcss on wechat ceweks...bros may mistook you as okt if you keep promoting wechat gals...

What rubbish, me an OKT?
Do I need to take up such a job with such bad karma when I am happily retired with regular income from my CPF and investments, adequately enough to sustain my simple lifestyle?
Anyway, do i need all these useless and silly points save for my pride?
I have been sharing all possible tips and knowledge with members all the time without any concern for points and rewards. Anyone not happy with my posting should indicate so without the need to hide in a closet and remain faceless, happily zapping me.[/QUOTE]

Yes me too. I just simply wanted to write my FR based on my true experience to share tips and market rate with bros.
So moral of the story is kindness does not pay all the time. Share less may be wiser.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
Bro, how are u? Long time no meet up, remember me?
Few years back we went to a trip together by chiong 2009
sry, dont remember you exactly but if with chiong2009 then should be batam trip, that was my starting point, think 5 years ago. i stop chionging batam for long time already, balai more simple for me. now go balai sometimes i dont even go villa take ladies anymore.

anyway, good to hear from you. stay active bro.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Share less may be wiser.
bettrr u just go post else where.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
artemi is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi. Anyone going this sat/ sun?
Old 04-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemi View Post
Hi. Anyone going this sat/ sun?
See last 10 pages, u able to find kaki
Old 05-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just board the ferry.
Put on you smiling face...
..on the way to TBK you should able to make friends and become you kaki.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Just board the ferry.
Put on you smiling face...
..on the way to TBK you should able to make friends and become you kaki.
Or, sometimes, the driver you use will have other customers who don't mind you joining their group. Made a few good friends this way.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last call for those joining me and my friends for this 8/12-9/12 Balai trip... Drop me a sms with contact number. Thanks
Old 05-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
loveseekerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Last call for those joining me and my friends for this 8/12-9/12 Balai trip... Drop me a sms with contact number. Thanks
You into orgy in room?
Old 05-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
You into orgy in room?
I don't think that will happen nowsaday
Old 05-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
yinpinlouavr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wanna go to batam or balai for orgy this weekend?
Old 07-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Went on my first trip, solo to TG Balai 4-6th Dec. Thanks to the tips from bros here, especially Nescafe1981 and Beardbastard, the trip was a fine one for me. Apologies for not being able to join bro Nescafe1981 this weekend. Been to Batu many many years back and decided to venture into Balai alone this time round.

Took the first Indo Falcon ferry at 7:55 and arrived at Balai 8:40 Indo time. Didn't have any driver contacts so decided to YOLO and look for one on arrival. Was greeted by a swarm of drivers after exiting the ferry terminal and settle with a Chinese driver. Luck was on my side, he is a pretty good one throughout the trip. Language was no problem as I was told, majority of the Chinese locals speak Teochew or Mandarin, a plus for Chinese bros who can't speak Bahasa Indon/Melayu.

Driver took me to Maximillian Hotel where I checked into a suite, room was nothing to shout about compared to the standard rooms, just a little bit bigger with extra 2 armchairs and coffee table. Proceeded to the Villas after leaving my stuff in the room.

It was a quiet day at the Villas and much selection to choose from. Settled for a very fair skinned SYT in 58A, since she gave me good vibes and approached me when I walked in. Was quoted 1.2 juta by Papy but bargained down to 1 juta, could probably go lower if I spent a bit more effort though. Waited for the girl to get her stuff and we returned to the hotel together.

She had good attitude and wasn't lazy, clean, no limit on shots and very GFE, often taking initiative . Decided to take her for the second day too, service and attitude still as good, perhaps better in my opinion. Driver told me that feedback on her varies greatly from different customers, it all boils down to chemistry. Mileage varies.

Time to return on the 3rd day, she left at 7:30am and I joined the Driver for breakfast. He drove me around, touring Balai since he was free that day. Chatted quite a bit with him finding out more about the scene in Balai. He was very transparent and shared many details like the amount of commission they get for girl and hotel bookings (100k-120k per girl booked at the villa).

Returned to Singapore on the 5pm ferry. Overall a great solo first trip, very fortunate to have met all the right people. Certainly will visit Balai again very soon...

Last edited by ChokDeeDee!; 07-12-2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee! View Post
Went on my first trip, solo to TG Balai 4-6th Dec. Thanks to the tips from bros here, especially Nescafe1981 and Beardbastard, the trip was a fine one for me. Apologies for not being able to join bro Nescafe1981 this weekend. Been to Batu many many years back and decided to venture into Balai alone this time round.

Took the first Indo Falcon ferry at 7:55 and arrived at Balai 8:40 Indo time. Didn't have any driver contacts so decided to YOLO and look for one on arrival. Was greeted by a swarm of drivers after exiting the ferry terminal and settle with a Chinese driver. Luck was on my side, he is a pretty good one throughout the trip. Language was no problem as I was told, majority of the Chinese locals speak Teochew or Mandarin, a plus for Chinese bros who can't speak Bahasa Indon/Melayu.

Driver took me to Maximillian Hotel where I checked into a suite, room was nothing to shout about compared to the standard rooms, just a little bit bigger with extra 2 armchairs and coffee table. Proceeded to the Villas after leaving my stuff in the room.

It was a quiet day at the Villas and much selection to choose from. Settled for a very fair skinned SYT in 58A, since she gave me good vibes and approached me when I walked in. Was quoted 1.2 juta by Papy but bargained down to 1 juta, could probably go lower if I spent a bit more effort though. Waited for the girl to get her stuff and we returned to the hotel together.

She had good attitude and wasn't lazy, clean, no limit on shots and very GFE, often taking initiative . Decided to take her for the second day too, service and attitude still as good, perhaps better in my opinion. Driver told me that feedback on her varies greatly from different customers, it all boils down to chemistry. Mileage varies.

Time to return on the 3rd day, she left at 7:30am and I joined the Driver for breakfast. He drove me around, touring Balai since he was free that day. Chatted quite a bit with him finding out more about the scene in Balai. He was very transparent and shared many details like the amount of commission they get for girl and hotel bookings (100k-120k per girl booked at the villa).

Returned to Singapore on the 5pm ferry. Overall a great solo first trip, very fortunate to met all the right people. Certainly will visit Balai again very soon...
a clean and honest FR.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee! View Post

Didn't have any driver contacts so decided to YOLO and look for one on arrival. Was greeted by a swarm of drivers after exiting the ferry terminal and settle with a Chinese driver. Luck was on my side, he is a pretty good one throughout the trip.,...….
BTW, How much did U really pay him?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1