The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Wah lau, i holiday 3 weeks, suddenly this tread Boomz. Anyway will be going Balai mth end. Anybody care to join. 29 sat come back Sun. No more leave to go on weekdays.
Old 15-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Wah lau, i holiday 3 weeks, suddenly this tread Boomz. Anyway will be going Balai mth end. Anybody care to join. 29 sat come back Sun. No more leave to go on weekdays.
Me interested for 3D2N trip. When u departing?
Old 15-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
OkZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro,
anyone going on monday 17/10/2011 ?
im going with one of my friend, both of us also newbie, 1st time to balai..
Old 15-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
End of Fr..hope to have feedback / comments from u guys..thanks
Nice Fr tere, bro. Tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Previously when they were still at Villa 60.... I ever talked to Ah Long on his super high prices and I remembered what he replied to me.

All these overseas f*ckers come to Balai take long long time to come another trip so if I dun slaughter them now next time may not have chance...... so I rather chop you now and do one time biz rather than do your repeat biz.
Yup! I believe so....n hes not the only OKT tat tink so to. Tats y with me, he cant fool me with such price. 800K to 1juta tag normally he wont recommend cos he knows my ta$te. But once awhile i do test his market. For 1juta tag, I can get 700-750K....wkends ya. But unfortunately, I go for services...not SYT.

Quote:
TBK is alive! 24hr boking and 1 can get for meek 300K to 1juta. U cant find in JB or Spore ya...
Old 15-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkZai View Post
Hi all bro,
anyone going on monday 17/10/2011 ?
im going with one of my friend, both of us also newbie, 1st time to balai..
hello leng chai, too much tom yum kung leaw?????
Old 16-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unclebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

planning to go on 19 oct for 2d/1n, any good recommedations on which hotel to stay, which villa to get cewek, coz been reading this thread, out of hundreds of replies, only 1 or 2 would give useful info, thanks to those bros with the info..the rest all chit chat nonsense
Old 16-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebel View Post
planning to go on 19 oct for 2d/1n, any good recommedations on which hotel to stay, which villa to get cewek, coz been reading this thread, out of hundreds of replies, only 1 or 2 would give useful info, thanks to those bros with the info..the rest all chit chat nonsense
some give useful info
some chit chat nonsense
some just ask
some best stay at home and play chinese chess
Old 16-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
hello leng chai, too much tom yum kung leaw?????
Hi bro, friend ask me to go, then go look look see see lor.
Old 16-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Me interested for 3D2N trip. When u departing?
I'm departinh saturday morning first ferry. There will be 3 of us. 2 chinese and me malay. Intrested pm me.
Old 16-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebel View Post

Dont worry lah bro. The girl is luck and chemistry. This will only be my 2nd time going. This time i will stay at maxi. Last time stay at gabion.
Old 16-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm departinh saturday morning first ferry. There will be 3 of us. 2 chinese and me malay. Intrested pm me.
sorry, not joining u guys. More int in 3d2n. Morever, u guys going on weekend, not really favourable. Prices more ex and many ppl
Old 16-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
sorry, not joining u guys. More int in 3d2n. Morever, u guys going on weekend, not really favourable. Prices more ex and many ppl
Im going tomorrow morning ...
Old 18-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 14
westermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Tg Balai

Just back from Tg Balai.Had a bad booking on first day

Name : Icha
Joint : Beautiful Girl
Price :350K
Look : 6/10 (great smile but hor...)
Boob : C-push up until look like D KNN:Her body hor really cannot make it.Sagged like a volcano lava! lol
BBBJ : 5/10
Gf : 8 at first than turned wacko/emo 0/10
She's tan skin,very chatty,bucked tooth and have a prominent mole on left or right cheek.She even when missing for few hour!

Really spoil my mood.I will avoid her like a plague..

Luckily,I cut my lost and got a better cewek on replacement

I Will continue FR later..This one is shiok hor
Old 18-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by westermania View Post
Just back from Tg Balai.Had a bad booking on first day

Name : Icha
Joint : Beautiful Girl
Price :350K
Look : 6/10 (great smile but hor...)
Boob : C-push up until look like D KNN:Her body hor really cannot make it.Sagged like a volcano lava! lol
BBBJ : 5/10
Gf : 8 at first than turned wacko/emo 0/10
She's tan skin,very chatty,bucked tooth and have a prominent mole on left or right cheek.She even when missing for few hour!

Really spoil my mood.I will avoid her like a plague..

Wah, so fast come TBK again.
She need to ask your permission n not disappear just like that.
Anything goes wrong to her, police will be knocking at your door first.

Well you did the right thing to get a replacement n it pays off.
Another few more trips u will be expert liao.
Old 18-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by westermania View Post

Hmm.....another cut loss case. Y all follow my style? But its true. At x its better to cut loss then continue sleeping with her. Later got to blanja her dinner lah, pulsa lah, tips lah, etc etc. Ntl her and book another one.

Awaiting ur FR ya

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1