The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
anyone tried 178 from SG relax? Xiao Fei.. she looks too pretty to be true...

Many look too pretty to be true
Just don’t go expecting to get what you saw on the ad

Pictorial honesty is extremely rare
Old 18-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just had a date with hot SUMMER on a cooling rainy day, to experience myself what is the hype around her:

https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Lookswise like other bros commented, she looks way better and younger in person than the pics (blurred recently) she uses. But to be very objective, I wouldn't classify her a looker. But she has her charm.

Figure is her biggest draw factor,those pair are HUGE and all natural. Seeing and groping them during sensual as she rides on me is really OMG shiokz!!

She's very cautious and my first impression was she seemed aloof, but once the ice broken, she literally can talk non-stop lol 😁

Personality wise she is straight talking, not the GFE type, more of a willing to please and ensure you get your $$ worth type, service oriented. Not surprising as she mentioned she is in the same trade back home. She can be fiesty and she admitted too, so bros whom like to push the boundaries, be warned.

All in all, i can understand why she is popular. The question on some bros mind is probably is she worthy of her asking price of $120?? All I can say is, having also tried quite a few $120 category MLs past and present (Donna, Qing Chuan, Ai La, Xiao Yu), Summer is certainly amongst the better ones in terms of SERVICE and SENSUAL. But if LOOKS is the yardstick you guage in terms of charging $120, then Summer is not for you.
Using a different yardstick, you get better sensuals with quite a number of $110 ML, maybe slightly less score in looks and figure but equally attractive.

Great review. Above purely my thoughts lah.

Golden benchmark for $120 is still Aini. The 2017 version.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Just had a date with hot SUMMER on a cooling rainy day, to experience myself what is the hype around her:

---snip---
So, you finally succumbed, huh..

I'm guessing you're not game on trying Baby due to her pricing?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Thanks for the MR. She stay alone and also shower together?
ANY recommendations for shower together?
Old 18-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So, you finally succumbed, huh..

I'm guessing you're not game on trying Baby due to her pricing?
Lol. Yes bro, need to sextisfy my curiosity about Summer and since her listed services are quite comprehensive, I decided the risk of disappointment will be lower. 😁

Spot on about Baby. Facewise definitely my VEG..but simply No way at $150.

Note: Answering a question to the kind bro whom uppz my Summer FR. Yes, her location very walkable from mrt.
Old 18-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Anyone able to book Lynn from SLG? Been texting but no reply, dk how to reach her.
Old 18-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Using a different yardstick, you get better sensuals with quite a number of $110 ML, maybe slightly less score in looks and figure but equally attractive.

Totally agree bro, and dare I say even at $100 there are MLs whom are really not shabby at all in all departments!

To me is more of a "checklist" item for some of the pricier MLs, pay $10 more to try at least ONCE, before they RTC then wanna try also can't.

I didn't try Aini unfortunately, was busy RTM her fren Donna at that time, haha
Old 18-01-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. Yes bro, need to sextisfy my curiosity about Summer and since her listed services are quite comprehensive, I decided the risk of disappointment will be lower. ��

Spot on about Baby. Facewise definitely my VEG..but simply No way at $150.
I see. Well, with Summer and XY, I usually have tonnes of fun, laughter, and silliness all mixed into one.

With Ai La, it's more of a matured and reserved atmosphere/feel, and with Baby, it's a mix of both experiences.

It's good for me bah to be spoiled for choice rotating among the 4, with the occasional RTMs for the other less expensive MLs.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-01-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
Anyone able to book Lynn from SLG? Been texting but no reply, dk how to reach her.
Bro, I texted her the other day, maybe 10 or 11am. She got back to me at about 3:30pm saying she just woke up or something. Believe she had a slot open that evening but I couldn't do it then.

Think I'd texted her in the past and never got a response. So my advice is to keep trying - I guess she's just popular/busy bc she's good? Good luck bro.
Old 18-01-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Bro, I texted her the other day, maybe 10 or 11am. She got back to me at about 3:30pm saying she just woke up or something. Believe she had a slot open that evening but I couldn't do it then.

Think I'd texted her in the past and never got a response. So my advice is to keep trying - I guess she's just popular/busy bc she's good? Good luck bro.
Haha yea she looks super good. But she can't be reached. Guess I'll have to keep trying. Thanks!
Old 18-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
Haha yea she looks super good. But she can't be reached. Guess I'll have to keep trying. Thanks!
The pics r quite deceiving. Definitely above 50kg.
Old 18-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:

https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Lookswise like other bros commented, she looks way better and younger in person than the pics (blurred recently) she uses. But to be very objective, I wouldn't classify her a looker. But she has her charm.

Figure is her biggest draw factor,those pair are HUGE and all natural. Seeing and groping them during sensual as she rides on me is really OMG shiokz!!

She's very cautious and my first impression was she seemed aloof, but once the ice broken, she literally can talk non-stop lol 😁

Personality wise she is straight talking, not the GFE type, more of a willing to please and ensure you get your $$ worth type, service oriented. Not surprising as she mentioned she is in the same trade back home. She can be fiesty and she admitted too, so bros whom like to push the boundaries, be warned.

All in all, i can understand why she is popular. The question on some bros mind is probably is she worthy of her asking price of $120?? All I can say is, having also tried quite a few $120 category MLs past and present (Donna, Qing Chuan, Ai La, Xiao Yu), Summer is certainly amongst the better ones in terms of SERVICE and SENSUAL. But if LOOKS is the yardstick you guage in terms of charging $120, then Summer is not for you.

Nice, but I just haven't been able to get a reply from her.
Old 18-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

My personal golden benchmark is Momo. Damn.. I miss her.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
My personal golden benchmark is Momo. Damn.. I miss her.
I meant for $120. Momo was never $120 but she is good. She started at $100 and it was such a bargain then.

This girl very suay lah.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
The pics r quite deceiving. Definitely above 50kg.
Which Lynn ? Can share the link?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1