The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Krwzzy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

You want RAW? These girls provide more than RAW sexs... STD included.
Formerly from 200 South Bridge Road
Same Boss promoting the spread of STD from Jalan Besar Plaza🔊🔊🔊
Old 20-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 24-03-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good. Thanks for the info.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 13
penaltykick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenaltykick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the mls always ask me if it's my first time at the establishment. I've got a theory that they won't give gq if you say yes and at most only tease you.

so normally i will take note of the other ml's names on the register sheet and tell that to my ml. or even better, if i get a contact from a bro here, i can just use her name.

i find that this invites conversation and your ml will be more open with you.
Old 13-04-2018, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

I do agree with penaltykick, I experience at few places also similar whereby they may ask “you first time come?”
I usually replied “No”, or
“Long time never come” - this seems to work when the ml felt when you dont look familiar yet you say you are not first time there. This trick works too when the ml is just work there only couple of months.

They are more open to talk.

Sometimes when I am going somewhere else and don’t like to be too oily, i even tell ml not to use oil to massage my body and only use oil for massaging one place.. few i tried this get the hint straight away and no gq asked. Ofcourse there are some no gq and no action as well...
Old 24-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Old 25-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ravellerguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I notice every time the most common question they ask me is "What is your job?" and "how do you get to know me? Intro by a friend ?"
Old 25-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My job is policeman. Av department.

I coming to test water hahahahah
Old 27-04-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dream22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, How to tell or test if AR available at those HJ only MP?
Old 27-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream22 View Post
Bro, How to tell or test if AR available at those HJ only MP?
Kar kui kui and ask bro. Thats what i do but usually got rejected in MP GQ unless is my regular AR ML 😁
Old 29-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Visit one ML based on contact from one brother in this forum. She kept asking how I knew her abd who introduce. I do not want MLs know about Sammyboyforum. I said my friend introduced. She kept asking what's his name? How does he look like etc etc.
I Just said he is Tan, 40+ wear specs. She kept thinking hard who was he, she said so many customers 40+ wear specs she can't guess who. LOL.
Old 29-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Many MLs are quite flustered if they know they are publicised on SB, and the playground will ownself censure itself..No more hanky panky or teasing...Best not to mention SB bros or internet.

Like one bro said, best is Army friend Mr Tan, 40`s, tall and wear specs.

For job, choose some technical high class job like oil refining (lab work).. then nothing to talk about.. if you don't visit them for few weeks.. it is a business visit to other countries oil refineries to ensure quality.. if you say computer or hand phone, ML start talking about which hand phone to buy and if you got staff discount.

Come before, is always yes.. which ML is not sure, or look at register, like another bro said. If first time, tend to be carrot-chopped. If you say another ML, she might up her service to try n snatch you as her regular.. fair game to her..

Worse question now, is want my nric to scan to register into MP.. wtf, really hold scanner and attempted to scan.... said that ML owner insist on `verify8ng` we write the right names..

Told her that I will write my name on piece of paper, show her nric number and please type into system for me.. how I know what data they scanning my nric for ?

The other question where you live is Ang Mo Kio. If you say bukit timah, or condo belt, you will kenna carrot..

Best ML is the one who knows when to keep quiet after greeting..

Rock On Bros
Old 30-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

my rule of thumb is always sound as if i patronize the establishment before even though it was my first visit.
Old 30-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

When the ML after flip over ask where else to press .. do you normally be super direct and point at lanjiao or act dumb?

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1