The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
How do you know if a place is clean or dirty from the attire.

Wear pajamas type - generally clean.
Wear disposal undies - chance of being offer the option.
Wearing nothing - high chance of success!
Girls wearing skirt - Free roam high chance
Girls wearing jeans - Skillful

What do you think?
i agree generally. actually MP with uniforms also an indication that the place is generally clean. i dont agree on disposal undies. i havent met a hanky panky MP that requires u to change to disposable undies.
Old 23-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What do you think?
I think you are indeed OBSERVANT + my 100% AGREEMENT with yr intelligent DEDUCTIONS - kudos to SWEET 17..... you are definitely more than 17 yo 🖒🖒🖒
Old 23-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
i agree generally. actually MP with uniforms also an indication that the place is generally clean. i dont agree on disposal undies. i havent met a hanky panky MP that requires u to change to disposable undies.
not really. i went one before with uniform and all provide actually.
Old 24-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

What do you think?
I think it's pretty legit
Old 24-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
I think you are indeed OBSERVANT + my 100% AGREEMENT with yr intelligent DEDUCTIONS - kudos to SWEET 17..... you are definitely more than 17 yo 🖒🖒🖒
What makes you think he is 17 years old ?
Old 31-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 08-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
I have been to MANY uniformed spas.
Many have secret stages. Depends on how you play your games to unlock.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Clean spa usually has higher entrance fee, at least $50 /hour. This is because ML have to get higher commission (40/60 or 50/50) to discourage them to resort to providing special. Also I heard from a ML in a clean spa, the ML has to deposit $1000 with the boss, if she was found out doing special, the $ will be taken away as fine.

One question if the ML provide fairly good massage to you then after which offer you a HJ, you are not interested at the time, how to reject her ? Should you give a $10/$20 tips for "compensation" ?
Old 08-06-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

When a ML asks you whether you are married or not, which is he better answer (regardless of truth)?

If you say yes, they may feel a bit turned on that they are "doing" another woman's man and give even better service (don't want to lose to another woman) or will they feel disgusted and disapproving towards you "eating outside"?

Do you normally say married or single? After a few times, i changed my answer to not married but got gf. Then they ask me when getting married, i will say don't know yet, no rush. Both focused on career. Then sometimes i will compliment them by saying i wish my gf have her skills/horniness implying that my gf don't enjoy sex or if her figure is good i will say my gf no figure.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
watchmansex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahah bro, dont think the ML is interested in your marital status. The equivalent will be them lying to us about whether they are married, divorced, widowed etc. Many of them will tell you either the hubby is in China working his ass off, or they are divorced. Some will say hubby is dead, or hubby is Singapore (to discourage unwanted proposition). Quite a few are PRs or citizens who have married local men, that's why they seem rather laid back in their replies. I find these women hide the most. In truth, there is no way to verify the ML's real status, let alone her real name, unless of course you are planning to marry her LOL. Even then, many men have fallen for their tales. What I have learnt is take their stories with a pinch of salt. It's all a game. Have fun. I am so many characters and I tell a different story wherever I go
Old 08-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
When a ML asks you whether you are married or not, which is he better answer (regardless of truth)?

If you say yes, they may feel a bit turned on that they are "doing" another woman's man and give even better service (don't want to lose to another woman) or will they feel disgusted and disapproving towards you "eating outside"?

Do you normally say married or single? After a few times, i changed my answer to not married but got gf. Then they ask me when getting married, i will say don't know yet, no rush. Both focused on career. Then sometimes i will compliment them by saying i wish my gf have her skills/horniness implying that my gf don't enjoy sex or if her figure is good i will say my gf no figure.
haha does it really matter if the ML knows whether u are married or not

i don't think they really care at all....

i guess you don't wear your ring when you go massage
Old 16-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness .

Old 06-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Old 14-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Old 21-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1