The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
warmshot is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by e250skh View Post
Sound interesting, will be great to pm me the contact, thank you
Pm me bro thank you!
Old 07-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Visited bro Samto Chinese Garden recommendation after a few attempts to get a slot. ML is in 30s, in a 2-level HDB spa. Rooms are clean. My only complaint is lack of shower and toilet facilities, there are only 2 common baths to be shared by staff and customers. If I need to shower before or after massage, I will give this place a miss.

I confirm that this ML is the real deal as far as proper massage is concerned. Covers from legs to head with hard rubbing/pressing. In my case as my body was in bad shape, it was all serious and no hanky panky massage (I go for serious massages). She correctly identified and treated stiff locations that was both relaxing and painful. I certainly was not in mood for anything sensual given the pain I was in as she helped me to unlock stiff muscles around whole back attained from sports and gym workouts.

GQ was asked, I opted for JG a standard price. Yes again there was dull pain, as again my cannon has not been cleared in a long while.

ML is recommended. Next time I go, hopefully I will be in better shape to enjoy her sensual touches. Pls ask bro samto for contact. I will share with his permission.
I gt a question

You mean the shower room is outside of the massage place? after u release, how u wash up?? walk out like that??
Old 07-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Share by one of the bro here... Which he told me that Venus is back for working ...

No need to think much take the contact and faster make the booking....

went straight down to this massage spa... Is very near to the jln besar famous dim sum place... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby...

Went down and saw her with the lacey translucent black dress with her two melon almost popping out...

She bring me into the room while she dress to her working suit while i was bathing and clean up myself prepare for my session..
She still attractive as before especially she putting on her glass now... So innocent look....

Her massage still as good as it is.... this time i opt for a boobs job.... seeing her pumping my 2ic in between her melon and see her once awhile give that slutty look,make be damm buay tahan .....

AFter not much effort from her that i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot onto her glass... damm shiok while she still pump till no more single drop and she lick up the left over outisde the tip head... OMG didnt know now she into this also... Too bad never got chance to get to bonk her... The place surround by mirror is very good for doggy ....

This legendary Venus still as good as it is and even much more slutty and good

Looks: ATTRACTIVE CFM mlif 9/10
Boobs: 36D(soLID squeezable BOOBS)
Massage: Nice and good
BOOBS JOB: 10/10 still best as it is.... Finish and have some licking by her...
Attitude: GFE .. KC POWER GAO GAO...

overall a great experience.

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 07-01-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Share by one of the bro here... Which he told me that Venus is back for working ...

went straight down to this massage spa... Is very near to the jln besar famous dim sum place... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby...

Went down and saw her with the lacey translucent black dress with her two melon almost popping out...

She bring me into the room while she dress to her working suit while i was bathing and clean up myself prepare for my session..
She still attractive as before especially she putting on her glass now... So innocent look....

Her massage still as good as it is.... this time i opt for a boobs job.... seeing her pumping my 2ic in between her melon and see her once awhile give that slutty look,make be damm buay tahan .....

AFter not much effort from her that i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot onto her glass... damm shiok while she still pump till no more single drop and she lick up the left over outisde the tip head... OMG didnt know now she into this also... Too bad never got chance to get to bonk her... The place surround by mirror is very good for doggy ....

Can share the details bro?
Old 07-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the contact of this legendary venus
Old 08-01-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can share ctc? thanks..
Old 09-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
noforo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Think I know which dim sum pace you're referring to, but not sure which place, can share location and ctc please? Thanks!
Old 09-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Tried a new local MILF in east who provides JG and massage from condo. Very nice figure and started with JG for first 20 mins after which i opted to release. This was followed by very nice hard massage for next 25 mins followed by release by HJ again. Paid 100 dollars and came out refreshed.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by e250skh View Post
Interest to know this Ki***, pls share . Thanks
can share bo bro. hahaha
Old 11-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Yesterday booked a ml at Central area. First time go this spa. Once inside room, I never shower as I already done at home.

So the action start. She start massaging my back from top to bottom, and she will ask 这样舒服吗. Can feel that she try to tease me but I wear my own underwear so it is quite hard to touch my sensitive part.

So she start to lick my back, neck and ears for awhile and ask me 还想做什么其他服务呢?then I ask her what kind of service you provide. She replied 打飞机 50, 吹 100,我没有做全套。so I choose hj. So she start to take off my underwear and use oil hj for me while kissing my nipple. After like 5mins, my eyes is close and I can feel she is trying to lick my balls and said 这样亲不到蛋蛋,so I lift my leg for her mouth to have more access and continue enjoy.

As and when she will ask 这样舒服吗,你流好多水。the most power is she ask me 我可以吹他吗,I replied 一样50吗?she never reply and just bbbj. She bbbj for quite long and I can see She is quite tired liao, so I ask her lie down beside me and lick my nipple and hj for me. When I was about cum, I told her 来了 and slowly push her downward. She get the hint and take my armies into her small mouth.

Below rating as per my view.

Look: 8/10
Massage: not there for massage
Sensual: 8/10
Damage: entrance 50, service 50 + tip 20

Rtm: confirmed.

Sorry for my bad English, this is first time I write so long review.

For sharing I will be quite choosy as I don't wish av catch her and send her home. So I will be very careful in sharing her contact.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
results is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Tried a Ki**y from Bugis near BK. Service was good, went for full service and she’s delicious. She say she new in sg but massage can be improved
Bro mind sharing her contact? Thanks
Old 13-01-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Mich looks really good, really really pretty, can talk but she's like ... erm how to say... robotic, shy (not in a good way). Not sure if she's new or wat. Maybe my chemistry with her not good ba. I'm better with the others over at Stella.

I still think Mich is like a rough diamond, can be polished into something much better.
Bro they do facial only? No extra services??
Old 13-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
tkpride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share CTC bro?
Old 14-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

went to the joint that samtos shared

unfortunately no teasing, no GQ

totally nothing, she even play song for me

then jiu end liao
Old 14-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hr99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please share ctc. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1