The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2017, 02:38 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lynn Tan has given birth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Eh...guess none of u really am aware of her job nature. I am 100% sure she wun need to sleep with anyone to clinch any so call major deals. Not trying to defend her just stating the truth.

The job nature is such that only 10 millions upwards is consider major deal. And there is no guarantee the 10 millions or whatever amount plough in will be a guarantee money spinner. One thing i learn from the rich is that, the richer u r the more stingy u r. No rich person is going to be prepare to throw away 10 millions upward to try their luck in hitting on a girl no matter how beautiful they r.....
阿弥陀佛, 善哉善哉。 Upz you, have a nice day.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 26-07-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Here's Miss Singapore Universe 2012 Lynn Tan post-natal. Her jugs were already big to start with. Check them out now!

Collagen injections in cheeks.
Jaw reconstruction.
Forehead reconstruction.
Nosejob.
Probably a boobjob too!

Trust me, I'm in the line.
Used to date a Miss Singapore too. Screechy voice, cannot talk to her about anything at all. Fully reconstructed face and boobs. Hated her previous look, so deleted previous social media posts.
Started going under the knife at 18. Had 8 surgeries in South Korea by 21.
Oh, and the sex wasn't great.....
Old 26-07-2017, 04:52 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Fake boobs! With skin stretching in the last picture....
It takes a boobs expert like myself to be able to tell, after viewing hundreds (or is it thousands....) of models naked...
Old 26-07-2017, 04:56 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
She looks like thai ladyboy.....
Fully agreed!
You're an experienced bonker like myself... hence you can tell...
I'm semi-retired from the FL scene of course....

Surgery is likely by a Thai plastic surgeon.
After extensive facial plastic surgery, most girls lose the ability to show natural facial expressions, as the examples above illustrate.

In effect, the smiles become contrived.
Like so...
Compare and contrast to the picture above. Truth is stranger than fiction...

And plastic surgery breaks down with time, especially for the face.
Natural beauty is the best.
Hence, you need to go back to the surgeon again... and again.... and again..... and again.....
Plastic surgeons are known as the shrinks with knives.

Tragic case as an example.

Pete Burns from Dead or Alive. "You spin me round"
Got obsessed with plastic surgery.
Was a handsome young bloke that.....
Old 01-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

What's wrong with some of the guys here questioning the validity of posts. This thread is for sharing and open-ended discussions. Let's avoid being critical even you have your own opinion of issues. Let's continue to discuss and enjoy the contribution of photos.

Old 01-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Old 01-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

The best deal any man have have for Lynn is to be able to piak her during a beach resort holiday.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Th father of the baby!

Old 01-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Almost always a regular at VIP events.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Old 01-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Her past FHM glory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&...Ps0Gg&hl=en-GB

Old 01-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

She enjoys the conversation...

Then she spots the bulge in his trousers...

"Well... I woke him up, didn't I? Guess you could wake me up too..."

"oh mine... you are good...."

Old 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It may be a bitch thing but I don't find her attractive at all. Sorry hor.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Surely there are supporters of Lynn here..

Old 03-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Together with another slutty ex MSU who also recently got knocked up

Last edited by dercius; 04-08-2017 at 05:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1