The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
xiaojun1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tired of GQ? Exchange contact of ML without GQ

Can share with me bro?
Old 29-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meatball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
Not sure about bros here, I am tired of going to a spa for a good massage, only to be faced with a GQ and when you reject the whole atmosphere change. Most ML who ask the GQ also normally rush through the massage. I for one prefer a massage without GQ and and free teasing.
So if you want to exchange SYT ML contact without GQ and looking for a good massage with some free teasing do pm me to exchange. Please dont exchange P Massage contacts with me, they are everywhere and I dont pay for P Massage. I will only exchange with Bros with reputation points for more than a 100 and exchange of points is much appreciated
Bro, u can try Haven Spa from Bugis Cube. Do PM me if u have any other lobang
Old 16-01-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 15
joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Sorry I have been busy, and did not have time to respond to the many Pms I recieved. Just replied some bros.
Old 16-01-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
There are 2 that I visit on a regular base. But if I mention them then my post will be deleted.
Can share via pm pls?
Old 16-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
minhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sic pls. thanks
Old 16-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhawkeye View Post
sic pls. thanks
What you mean?
Old 21-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure about bros here, I am tired of going to a spa for a good massage, only to be faced with a GQ and when you reject the whole atmosphere change. Most ML who ask the GQ also normally rush through the massage. I for one prefer a massage without GQ and and free teasing.
So if you want to exchange SYT ML contact without GQ and looking for a good massage with some free teasing do pm me to exchange. Please dont exchange P Massage contacts with me, they are everywhere and I dont pay for P Massage. I will only exchange with Bros with reputation points for more than a 100 and exchange of points is much appreciated
please trade via pm.

places : North Bridge Road x 1
rangoon road x 1
Old 01-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SkylineR34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, I’m trying to find Dan Dan from Haven Spa at bugis cube. Have been a regular of hers, but always call main line to make appt, and never keep her contact. She left recently and I was shock and regret never get her number...haiz..

Will any kind Bro here able to share her contacts or her whereabouts?
Thank you all in advance.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Can anybody share with me please? Willing to trade but I can only offer $88 p massage joints. Haven't really been to keen to spoil the market but my knowledge of $50 w teasing is close to nothing!
Old 06-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
Can anybody share with me please? Willing to trade but I can only offer $88 p massage joints. Haven't really been to keen to spoil the market but my knowledge of $50 w teasing is close to nothing!
Can share contact
Old 10-02-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

Can share contact thanks!
Old 14-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Not been manning this thread and just realized that there are loads of request for exchange and just replied some bros.
Old 14-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not been manning this thread and just realized that there are loads of request for exchange and just replied some bros.
ups +21

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

hello joe koh bro can share with me?

i can up you with power in return
Old 19-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 0
kiwifruitsour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwifruitsour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wanted to thank bro joe_koh for this excellent recommendation. ML was pleasant looking, friendly, and did a good job easing my aches. She’s earning a clean, decent living.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread