The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 6
majorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I lost, or did I?

S got a shocked and wanted to cover herself up. But before she can do that, I immediately stick my body onto hers and started frenching her. She couldn't resist and closed her eyes as our tongue met. I could feel her nipples on my chest and all I want now ..... is to eat her small melons.

An good example of S boobs.

As I kissed her, my hands began moving from hugging her to inbetween us. She knew I was going for her boobs and hugged me tighter while kissing but prevent me from touching. But there is no way I am going to let that happen. I interlocked my fingers with hers and gently placed it above her head. After placing her left wrist over her right in an X position, I used my left hand and applied a little of pressure on both her wrists, interlocking my left hand fingers with both her wrist. With that in place, I know my right hand is free. I stop kissing her and give her 1 peck before looking into her eyes...

S: Why? What's wrong?
Me: Nothing. You're just so beautiful.

With my right hand free, I started to move down towards her chest. That's when she realise both her hands are interlocked by my left hand and I my right hand is free...

S: Wait .. How come your ..
Me: *Before she could finish her sentence, I was kissing her neck and slowly move down towards her boobs*
S: This is uhhh .. so ... goo ... But .. wai ... it ..

I started kissing the top part of her left boob while my right hand cupped her right boob without touching her nipple.

*Finally .. I get to see her boobs. Her nipples are a little brownish and pointy. Maybe because it is small, gravity don't apply to her boobs as they remain pointy. It's like inviting me to taste and suck on it.*

S: Waaai .. uhhhhh! Hang o .....
Me: *I continue kissing and applied soft tongue touch on her left boob while my right hand gave her right boob a little squeeze. All without touching her nipples*
S: God ... Jesz ... Sto ... Aghhhh .. uhhh ..*Her moans get louder and her breathe becomes heavy*

All these while I was secretly looking at her. While I hear her incomplete protest, I was waiting for her to push me away. But as I continue to pleasure, massage and lick her, she uses minimal strength to protest. But I easily countered her by applying just a little bit more strength and she gave up. It's like as if there was no intention of giving up. All the minimal protest was just a way ask me to continue whatever I am doing to her.

Her moans grew louder each time and when her breathes go down, I used my tongue to flick her left nipple, and my right index finger and thumb to gently pinch her right nipple.

S: Uhhhhhh! OH MY GOD!
Me: Does it feel good? *I continue licking her right nipple and pinching her left*
S: Yes.... please don't ......
Me: Don't what? *slurp slurp* You want me to stop?
S: No ... Don't ... stop ...
Me: I won't ...

With the end of my sentence, I let go of my left hand that is pressing on her wrist and move my left hand straight down to her left boob. My attack on the right boob with my tongue began....
Her back began to arch as both my hands ravage her boobs and my tongue went from flicking and licking to suckling. All these while .. her hands did not move from the position which I set for her. Both her hands are still above her head, and in the X position.

After a good 15 minutes of suckling, I slowed down a little as my tongue is getting tired. I looked up at her and there she was .. panting like as if she just completed a marathon.

Now that she had her share of enjoyment. It's her turn to make me feel good ......
Old 24-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lovely Built up

Eagerly waiting for what is coming up next ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorcalamity View Post
S got a shocked and wanted to cover herself up. But before she can do that, I immediately stick my body onto hers and started frenching her. She couldn't resist and closed her eyes as our tongue met. I could feel her nipples on my chest and all I want now ..... is to eat her small melons.

An good example of S boobs.

As I kissed her, my hands began moving from hugging her to inbetween us. She knew I was going for her boobs and hugged me tighter while kissing but prevent me from touching. But there is no way I am going to let that happen. I interlocked my fingers with hers and gently placed it above her head. After placing her left wrist over her right in an X position, I used my left hand and applied a little of pressure on both her wrists, interlocking my left hand fingers with both her wrist. With that in place, I know my right hand is free. I stop kissing her and give her 1 peck before looking into her eyes...

S: Why? What's wrong?
Me: Nothing. You're just so beautiful.

With my right hand free, I started to move down towards her chest. That's when she realise both her hands are interlocked by my left hand and I my right hand is free...

S: Wait .. How come your ..
Me: *Before she could finish her sentence, I was kissing her neck and slowly move down towards her boobs*
S: This is uhhh .. so ... goo ... But .. wai ... it ..

I started kissing the top part of her left boob while my right hand cupped her right boob without touching her nipple.

*Finally .. I get to see her boobs. Her nipples are a little brownish and pointy. Maybe because it is small, gravity don't apply to her boobs as they remain pointy. It's like inviting me to taste and suck on it.*

S: Waaai .. uhhhhh! Hang o .....
Me: *I continue kissing and applied soft tongue touch on her left boob while my right hand gave her right boob a little squeeze. All without touching her nipples*
S: God ... Jesz ... Sto ... Aghhhh .. uhhh ..*Her moans get louder and her breathe becomes heavy*

All these while I was secretly looking at her. While I hear her incomplete protest, I was waiting for her to push me away. But as I continue to pleasure, massage and lick her, she uses minimal strength to protest. But I easily countered her by applying just a little bit more strength and she gave up. It's like as if there was no intention of giving up. All the minimal protest was just a way ask me to continue whatever I am doing to her.

Her moans grew louder each time and when her breathes go down, I used my tongue to flick her left nipple, and my right index finger and thumb to gently pinch her right nipple.

S: Uhhhhhh! OH MY GOD!
Me: Does it feel good? *I continue licking her right nipple and pinching her left*
S: Yes.... please don't ......
Me: Don't what? *slurp slurp* You want me to stop?
S: No ... Don't ... stop ...
Me: I won't ...

With the end of my sentence, I let go of my left hand that is pressing on her wrist and move my left hand straight down to her left boob. My attack on the right boob with my tongue began....
Her back began to arch as both my hands ravage her boobs and my tongue went from flicking and licking to suckling. All these while .. her hands did not move from the position which I set for her. Both her hands are still above her head, and in the X position.

After a good 15 minutes of suckling, I slowed down a little as my tongue is getting tired. I looked up at her and there she was .. panting like as if she just completed a marathon.

Now that she had her share of enjoyment. It's her turn to make me feel good ......
Old 24-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 24-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. 10 points up as inspiration to continue.
Old 24-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So good updates here, please don't stop and continue writing.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

nice story
Old 24-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting updates here, please don't stop and continue writing.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
stormcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue
Old 25-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

TS has got all his supporters eagerly waiting for the next update. Please let us have the next installment soon...can't wait!
Old 25-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
gtun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story ….. TS please update soon!
Old 25-12-2018, 04:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paula1503 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic! TS keep it coming!
Old 25-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 25-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
suriname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and thanks for more updates.
Old 25-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
doughnut8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story with pic. Hope can read more updates.

Merry xmas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1