The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Driving may not be boring

I will wait for more
Old 23-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
FewJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsingh85 View Post
I will wait for more
Same, waiting too!
Old 24-12-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 6
darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!

Continuing -

As her fingers move frantically, i acted blur and continue talking like normal.

Me: You ok? why so quiet?
Sweetie: nono, just thinking
Me: think what? something wrong?
Sweetie: hmmm, about your sex problem
Me: why you think? sorry to give you another problem. but you want to know.
Sweetie: no sorry, is good and very nice you tell me.
Me: yep. so that is my sex problem with my ex wife. hard to find girl who want 2 way in sex.
Sweetie: i think so...but...have too girls want the style sex like you want *the way she replied, the tone is shaky and hinting something*

I know it from the tone, so i went a little bold! and following conversation was how it was.

Me: really? i hope and wish i can meet her now! *laughing off*
Sweetie: Really? and she *laughed* you....erm....long time no do that?
Me: why not? sex is healthy for our body and if the girl also like the style i want. is very good. both happy right?
Me: yes, long time. so hope i can find someone same thinking as me
Sweetie: yes, you correct! oh you sure long time no do?
Me: lie for what, why you have someone think the same sex style i like? maybe can intro?!
Sweetie: *keeping quiet for about 15+ sec*
Me: eh, eh. you ok not?
Sweetie: oh, sorry. i. err...hmmm..

At this point, she dont know how to reply me. and i also dont know what she want to say. so im was asking myself whether to take a risk? cos she havent really hint any obvious hint but yet i feel its possible to get her. im contemplating, whats next. what am i supposed to do now. should i pop out some golden question or just move on and not think about.

What you think happen next?
Old 24-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread. Some points as encouragement.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Added u my humble points! Please continue!
Old 24-12-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light
POwer Lar bro waiting for flight Any time Also can post.. ..
Old 24-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Driving may not be boring

Camping for more story... hehe.. well done bro...for your interesting story
Old 24-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting part cumming up, camping here for more updates.
Old 24-12-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

nicenice..pls continue
Old 24-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucasoliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep the story going!
Old 25-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the support! That keeps my motivation up even with work and shit. Go!

Me: er...? er what? You want to say something or you thinking about something?
Sweetie: *She was just speaking/mumbling a little Korean to herself*
Me: *I gave the HUH and WTF face with 35% of Tiko face too*
Me: You ok not? Why suddenly you stuck?
Sweetie: Nono, me...I thinking if...*Speak Korean again*
Me: Thinking? You hungry?!
Sweetie: *Laughed* No! *Gently slap my left shoulder*
Me: Then what? you like that make me think and curious too
Sweetie: I want say but i don't know how tell you, you understand?
Me: ah ya, you oso said. Im married man. some more, i hear and should know and understand many things already. you and me also adult
Sweetie: ah..actually i...really like *paused for awhile*
Me: *Giving the face like - Ok, go on, yes what. continue kind of face*
Me: Like? like what? just say, maybe you feel better, not keep inside yourself
Sweetie: okok, no push me. erm...actually i like...when you talk about you.....like *jam again*
Me: yes, what about the thing i like? *In my head, i know its a very good thing right at that moment!*
Sweetie: when you said you like your ex-wife to....swa...

Before she can finished the last word and im sure all you know what word is it. Yes, you are right! - SWALLOW!

I cut her off by saying -

Me: Swallow my sperm is it?! you like the idea huh? you never try before?
Sweetie: yesyes! swallow....the sperm!. i....love to eat. but my boyfriend no give it to me

I knew i have to be even BOLDER now! so i just boldly said something very fast but acted innocent.

Me: *laughed a bit* then be my partner, i can give you cos lucky you sweet girl!
Sweetie: *Her head tilted up and look at me* and said - You sure?
Me: i can give or want to give but you dont want also no use
Sweetie: nono, ok. i tell you.
Me: *My face and brain went WTF awhile* what tell me?
Sweetie: just now when you talked about the sex with ex-wife you, i think and you talk that make me feel, you know, body hot and below, you know what i mean?
Me: oh.....*act stupid a bit* really? so sorry yo. if i say i feel good too when i tell you my story?
Sweetie: you feel good? what you mean?
Me: i mean, when i talked about my story, i oso can feel my...you know...below mov....moving? understand?
Sweetie: *never say anything but just smile and looked downwards to my fly with those tired but i want it face*
Me: sorry i feel that way when i tell you the story but i feel comfortable when i tell you. maybe thats why the feeling like that - *I said this cos i wanted the emotion to kick in for her*
Sweetie: thank you, you dont need sorry to me. i like when you tell me.
Sweetie: you feeling better now?

She can kind of see that my dick is rock hard as i was wearing thin cotton pants and due to some lights shine in a bit. but she probably ask so to make me say something out. at that moment, i thought she might still be shy......but.......no. she no longer shy. wetness took over her thoughts and the way she talk.

Me: i dont know, its a bit pushing, you know?
Sweetie: really? i cannot see much...you can?
Me: Can? can what thing?
Sweetie: if you say pushing, you want to make it no pushing?
Me: *In my head, oh. she know what i mean* - how? i want too but how?
Sweetie: maybe you can slowly bring down your pants so you dont feel the pushing?
Me: really? it helps? but you here, how to bring it down?
Sweetie: no worry me. you said we are big people now. i...dont mind
Me: you dont mind to see too? *laugh*
Sweetie: if i want more then see?

Me: *Laugh* you see and want swallow? *laugh again* - meant to be a joke but also to test water.
Sweetie: you give me do it?!
Me: *eyes open* but you can make it come out not? i do with my ex wife, most time more than 1 hour
Sweetie: you take out first. i think you just play with me and lie. you dont take out. i know
Me: *Without thinking - i pulled my pants down to below the center of my thigh*
Sweetie: *closed her eyes and right hand cover her own mouth* - giggle a bit
Me: see! you lie me. not i lie you. i pull back my pants!
Sweetie: okok, no. *remove her hands*
Sweetie: *mumbling some Korean* - its....so. hmmmm..
Me: so....what?? what thing? you said. we dont need shy.
Sweetie: its nice and the size is shocking for me. looks so smooth
Me: you like or?
Sweetie: y...e...s...i feel is so nice

When she said that, my brain went crazy. i was over horny. i want it right there and then to bang this Korean until she scream! but i love slow move as it contain some kind of mental orgasm too for me.

Willing to wait for more?

Last edited by darcky; 25-12-2018 at 06:42 AM. Reason: type wrong stuff
Old 25-12-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 25-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Lucky got some time now, so gonna continue.

Me: So.....you just want to see right?
Sweetie: can i come near to see?
Me: if you want *My heart is pumping fucking fast*
Sweetie: *she bend down and came closer, about 5-7cm or so away from my dicky*
Sweetie: *She use her right index finger and gently tap the tip of my dick and put into her mouth*
Me: *Look at her* - what you doing?
Sweetie: i see the wet, so i touch and. why you ask? you saw me do
Me: *laughed* - so is it nice?
Sweetie: *just gave the head movement - Yes*
Me: if you want....you know. you can ho...hold it. if you want la
Sweetie: i can hold? yes, i....want hold
Me: *shifted my body a bit cos im way too fucking hot and horny* - sure sure. slowly ok
Sweetie: *She push the seat back herself and move her body to face me better and i can see her right arm stretching towards my dick*
Me: *in my head - YES YES YES!!! YES LA!*
Me: slowly and nice ok
Sweetie: she just gave the sound *Shhhh*
Me: ok, i quiet
Sweetie: *Instead of just grabbing it, she use her fingers to sayang across my left pelvis then slowly hold on to it, her face at the point looks like HUNGRY and DEPRIVE from sex*
Sweetie: very warm and i can feel the moving
Me: yo..you..like it very much and i happy you like *i cannot talk properly for a moment*
Sweetie: so you said i can....ea..eat and swal...low right?
Me: *Eye closed* - yes yes, you want then i give you
Sweetie: *she let go her hand and sat back up slowly, tied her hair like pony tail and came back into position*

At that point, im not saying anything or do anything. all i know is my eyes are closed and anticipating the wet mouth engulf my dick!

about maybe 10 sec or so, i felt my dick super warm and i knew it! she put it into her mouth!!!! thats when i opened up my eyes from then on.

i look down and all i see is the back of her head bobbing up and down. slow and steady, the top she was wearing apparently quite short, so as she bend towards my dick and sucking it nicely. her top curl upwards a bit and i saw on my left her beautiful skin. I cannot tahan so i move my left hand to her back and run her back slowly while she's giving my one of my best night cock sucking.

She pickup her pace a bit and started the sound effect when girls suck cock. basically, suck cock sound.

Me: feel so good sweetie, you making me crazy
Sweetie: *stop blowing and sat back up* - you like i do? good?
Me: yes, its so nice and i love it
Sweetie: you want some more?
Me: yes if you can?
Sweetie: *just smiled and back to sucking*
Me: slow sweetie

After just one minute of blowing, she sat back up again and said -

Sweetie: you can take out your shirt?
Me: *never hesitate anymore* - ok, can

After i took it out, instead of continue blowing me, she came to my neck and started teasing me with her tongue. as she was doing that, i slowly pull the lever of the seat and slowly push my body backwards so i can lay down. she stopped and did the same. and continue her licking on my neck, ive got very sensitive neck so it was really hard to focus. my mind was, i hope is not only be a night blowjob and thats it. i hope it will last - Eternally and more. suddenly, my mind just started visualizing me eating her wet soaked pussy. i havent got such hard on for damn long, its crazily good!

so while she was teasing my neck with her tongue, i gently rise both my hands and hold her face and tilt it so both of us can look at each other. i move my head forward and kiss her forehead first and right away, i kiss her lips once, and i want to go for the 2nd kiss to her lips, as im about to touch her lips with mine, she stick her tongue out. i just took it in and we kissed passionately, i bite her lips gently and both of us are breathing loudly.

While we kiss for dont know how long, she concurrently slide her left hand down and started stroking it while we are still frenching very deeply. i relax the kiss and said -

Me: sweetie, slowly rub ok *didnt use stroke as she might not get it*
Sweetie: *just gave a sweet smile and went back to kissing*

As we both still kissing and biting each other lips gently. both my hands now move down to her waist and slide back upwards, tucking into her t-shirt while moving up. wanted to release her bra. but i was shock! she never wear any dam bra! so i detour from the back and slowly move to the front. and yes, finally im grabbing her beautiful fair complexion boobs. its soft and her nipple is rock hard. while kissing i talk -

Me: your boobs so nice and soft
Sweetie: you like?
Me: yes! its big too! *we are still kissing*
Sweetie: C size - *after she said that, she pulled off from the kiss, gave me a seductive stare and took her t-shirt off*
Me: *swallow saliva and shake head* - woah, very nice and beautiful!

I sat up a bit and move my head slowly towards her left boobs and started off by using my tip of my tongue to tease her left nipple and slowly to the right. She started to let out moans over moans which got me more into the mood! apparrently, as she was moaning, she accidentally leak her saliva onto my head! and i heard her saying -

Sweetie: ah sh..*think is a Korean thing of like how e say - Jialat*
Me: *while teasing her boobs from left to right and right to left* - its ok sweetie. i know. no problem.

Alright, need to go somewhere now. hopefully can continue later. as im writing this, im recalling that moment and is giving me hard on too. i hope bros can wait patiently. i'll be back! do UP me if my story trigger some of your senses! =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1