The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STORY - PolyAdventures

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Zalashnikov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, waiting for updates too
Old 12-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 12-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
rainbowface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the way TS writes his story. Waiting for continuation
Old 12-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the story, nice one
Old 12-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
AlexOx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going
Old 13-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Nice story.....keep it going! Sex in public on campus......wow.....u 够力!
Old 14-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
dieselhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, good effort!
Old 15-01-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for the humble support.

PolyAdventures - Part 4

On my way back to her room, I picked up my bag and saw Penelope watching the tv. Surprisingly she still haven’t wear her bra. I walked past her slowly, carrying my bag and saw that her shirt was rather loose. I crept closer and noticed that she was dozing off, came into my mind was either to whip my dick out and stroke it behind her, or to snap a photo of her cleavage. Fuck it, let’s do both. I took out my phone and turned on the recording mode. Vlogging my misadventures, I slowly unzipped my pants and sprung out my semi erect cock. Filming my cock, slowly stroking it, I moved on towards Penelope. Resting my cock on the sofa, inches right beside her neck, I filmed her downblouse and inched for a slight nip slip. Fuck it was intense, staring immensely at her pink nipples, oh did I mention they were pink? I started stroking faster and harder, till the verge of cumming. Suddenly she dozed off and her head tilted back, resting on the sofa cushion, with her mouth open. It was so tough to hold in to not cum in her mouth. Imagining shoving my cock straight in her mouth. I cummed into my hands in such a way it don’t shoot out. I quickly kept my phone and carefully and precisely dripped a few tiny drips of cum into her braces. Then I hurried to wash up and go into Joanne’s room.

J: “What took you do long?”

Me: “Sorry had big business to attend to.”

J: “Tsk, let’s study and do project. Emily told me you two did abit already, let’s continue.”

Joanne and Emily was lying on her bed, while I sat on the floor. There was a table there for us to do work but they did on her bed. Joanne dressed down in her home clothes while I was in the toilet. Her ‘X Polytechnic’ T shirt, accompanied with her white FBTs. Sadly she kept her bra on. Halfway through the work, I got tired and took a break, then I noticed Joanne legs in a ‘W’ shape, spreading apart while her laptop was on her tummy. Looks like she forgot I was there and got used to her usual lifestyle. I shifted slightly to catch glimpses of her panty, black cotton frills poked out by the side. My dick started to react slowly and I texted Emily.

Me: “I starting to get horny after peeping at Joanne’s panties, black one!”

E: “Fucking pervert, don’t jerk off here hor.”

Me: “Won’t la, can flash me your tits or not?”

E: “Fuck off, do your work.”

Me: “I ask Joanne flash me lor.”

Emily ignored my text and I still couldn’t hold it in. I have to devise a plan for Joanne to get horny. I stood up, purposely showing my bulge. I crept over to Joanne, trying to disturb her and Emily at the same time. Three of us lay in bed, with me being in the middle. I sneakily groped Emily’s breasts on my left while Joanne was busy. Emily pushed me away and I accidentally landed my right hand onto Joanne’s breast.

Me: “Sorry sorry, Emily pushed me and I accidentally touched.”

J: “Don’t lie, you purposely one right.”

E: “Ya lor, want touch say la.”

Me: “You also got nothing to touch!”

J: “You damn mean leh, hers small doesn’t mean nothing what.”

E: “Then you let Joanne touch yours la.”

Joanne was flustered, I thought on the spot and why not. I grabbed both their hands and placed it on my crotch. With my pulsating dick, I moved it up and down. With Joanne’s hand touching my dick, followed by Emily’s hands on top. I pressed their hands down so they won’t be able to get out.

Me: “Fair now?”

J: “Why you hard??”

E: “Horny bastard.”

Me: “Your tits so big, who touch wont hard sia, somemore you both touch me, feels good ma.”

I moved my right hand towards Joanne’s breasts and shifted my hand into her shirt, rummaging my way into her bra and fondling her nipples.

Me: “Your nipples hard already means you turned on right!”

I proceeded to take off my pants and top, fully exposing myself naked in front of my two classmates at full mast.

Me: “What do you think?”
Old 15-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
whistleblowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please keep going
Old 15-01-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster